Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2021, 03:03 PM   #1
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Road trip dares

Looking for dares for a car trip.

First trip will be evening into night. 3 hours. After 2 hours in big city traffic, though on interstate.

Second trip: More thaan likely in daylight most of the way. Starting out with heavy traffic. Going to lighter traffic. Passing a sex store on way back.

Willing to do dares in car. Rest area (no nude except hidden...otherwise any other humiliation fine)

Dares at a gas station/convenience store (again...no nude but almost all other humiliation)

Last limit is that I will dress and clean up before final destination either way. Sex shop can be there up to two hours. Nudity in arcade area is fine if made to.

Would prefer most dares to include barefoot. Also being made to be mostly undressed. I have a womans one puece swimsuit and a second one that may be more of a leotard with a snap at the crotch. If I must...willing to go to thrift shop to get another. Same with a female outift. Have a girls skirt, thong as well.

It will, more than likely, be cold so being outside can only last a few minutes.

Anyway...likes, limits in sig. I can refuse if it doesnt work (will do my best to present a good alteration). Pic proof...if made to. Reports for all.

Want to be very embarassed. See some of my stories.

Thanks in advance! Will beg for dares!!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 10:17 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Well...looks but no dares. So...I will sweeten the offer. The first five darers will get a dare back from me. PM from your list or an original. You choose.

Old 12-27-2021, 12:07 PM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Looking for dares for a car trip.

First trip will be evening into night. 3 hours. After 2 hours in big city traffic, though on interstate.

Second trip: More thaan likely in daylight most of the way. Starting out with heavy traffic. Going to lighter traffic. Passing a sex store on way back.

Willing to do dares in car. Rest area (no nude except hidden...otherwise any other humiliation fine)

Dares at a gas station/convenience store (again...no nude but almost all other humiliation)

Last limit is that I will dress and clean up before final destination either way. Sex shop can be there up to two hours. Nudity in arcade area is fine if made to.

Would prefer most dares to include barefoot. Also being made to be mostly undressed. I have a womans one puece swimsuit and a second one that may be more of a leotard with a snap at the crotch. If I must...willing to go to thrift shop to get another. Same with a female outift. Have a girls skirt, thong as well.

It will, more than likely, be cold so being outside can only last a few minutes.

Anyway...likes, limits in sig. I can refuse if it doesnt work (will do my best to present a good alteration). Pic proof...if made to. Reports for all.

Want to be very embarassed. See some of my stories.

Thanks in advance! Will beg for dares!!
5lb weight locked onto your balls throughout. Needn't be exposed.
Old 12-27-2021, 11:19 PM   #4
Newso

Not sure if this dare makes sense, in the city you can only have wear a skirt and a shirt any other clothing must be locked in your trunk or somewhere you dont have access, you should have the front pulled up as much as possible, once you get on the high way pull to the side and from that point on you cannot have the shirt and you have to stop and buy something from the gas station wearing only a skirt but sporting a boner(hopeful allowed because technically not fully nude)
Newso is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Newso for this post:
Old 12-29-2021, 06:37 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Leaving this evening! Still time for more! Thanks to those who have given dares!

Old 12-29-2021, 06:58 AM   #6
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

For the entire trip in car you will footless pantyhose thong micro mini skirt high heels over 5 inch for about 30 you will be barefoot you need to have a stuffed bra a tight shirt and make it look like real boobs you you be female on this trip

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 06:43 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Did a couple of these already. Will do a report when I get time. Coming home today...will be stopping at the sex shop too. Taking dares for the trip home.

Will be mostly daylight.

Old 01-01-2022, 03:44 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Alright. Well...I took these as a whole. Had to modify a few and merge. Sorry if I didn’t complete everything...I do appreciate the dares. If any of you want a dare from me...PM me and I will give a dare for the ones I got. I am also willing to send a pic if you promise not to share and PM me. I have nude/humiliating pics that I am willing to use to pay for modifying and not completing...or make me use my new toys and I will send pics of that.

Dare Report:

On the trip out I was normally dressed. I left home and drove into the evening. It was getting dark. Because I wasn’t able to do exactly all the dares I tried to start out with one that was in the spirit of dares given here and a couple by PM.

I stopped at the first rest area. It was around 6 pm and dark. I went in, even though it was fairly cold, I removed my coat and sweater in the car. I carried in the women’s swimsuit. It seemed mostly empty, though several trucks were parked. There was only one other car.

I went in the bathroom to the furthest stall. One guy was in there and when I thought about getting undressed...a 2nd walked in. They seemed to take forever. Then I heard a group come in in the main area and panicked. I couldn’t pull the trigger.

Sadly I went back to the car. It would be miles until my next stop. I really wanted to do it. I got a phone call, and sat there parked.

I finished the call and looked. Three cars had come and gone. There was one car that had been there since I pulled in. A large woman had been at the vending machines when I first left. And now, for whatever reason, went back in. Something clicked.

“Go for it!” it said.

I went in. The men’s room was empty. I went to the farthest stall.

Quickly I stripped completely. I was naked so fast I couldn’t think. I just jumped into the woman’s swimsuit and packed up my clothes. No sound anywhere. I thought about leaving my clothes, but to get back there...it would be a tricky trip all the way to an exit...back from that exit past the rest area...well...I couldn’t leave the clothes. I shoved them in an old shopping bag along with my crocs.

My heart was pounding. I didn’t think I could do it. Me in a woman’s swimsuit and that is all. My clothes in a bag...even if I could use the bag as a shield...it would be...so obvious. The leg holes were over my hips. That little, tight V in the middle...My hairy legs...barefooted, too

I hesitated and then opened the stall door.

My heart was pounding. I swallowed and walked quickly. My barefeet on the clammy, dirty tile. My legs... I caught my image in the mirror. I wanted to turn around but just kept moving.

I stepped out of the restroom. Anyone looking in from the parking lot could see me.

I turned toward the door. I wanted to run. I wanted to slow down. My penis started to drip. I wanted to savor this feeling. I heard a whistle behind me and I was off.

The pavement and wind were cold and reminded me how exposed I was, yet I didn’t FEEL cold. A car was pulling in and slowing down. My car was on the far side of the parking lot. There was a line of trucks to my right. The sidewalks and lot all well lit.

An idiot guy in a women’s swimsuit running. Probably could see me from the interstate. My shriveled penis leaking into the tight V. Barefeet in the wet, cold pavement. A bag in a hand that I wanted to use as cover, but let just hang at my side.

I opened my door and was lit. And then I was off. Throwing the clothes behind me.

I had done this before...drove while dressed like this, but now...I never was so brazen. Running out in just a swimsuit. Who had whistled? Probably the woman I had seen before.

I blasted the heat as I drove the next two hours in just the swimsuit.

To be cont’d...

Advertisements
Kink Talk