Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-16-2013, 06:12 AM   #1
SlaveboyWantabe

Exclamation Publuc dare guys or girls

Next time you get fucked have ur guy cum on ur face. Works better if he has not cumed for a few days the more cum the better. After he cums on ur face get dressed but be careful not to wipe off any cum then walk to the nearest store( or drive if need be but walking works best) go into the store and purchase something it doesnt matter what it is. When you get to the cashiier the cum should be dripping down ur face. Say thank you and then leave act like you dont know you have anything on ur face. For more of a challage if the cashier says something a out it say its cum and you luv the feel of it. If thats still not enough for you you can up it even further ir the cashier says something to you say you wish you had more and let the cashier fuck you. At the minual just walk out
SlaveboyWantabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveboyWantabe for this post:
Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
Hayley4Dares

I did this dare. I got my friend to drive me to some place a little private and i sucked him off then I got him to take me to the convenience store. I went in and grabbed a twelve pack of corona. I got a funny look from everyone but no one said anything.
Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, sex, pee play, ass smoothies, embarrassment, animals, and mild humiliation. I like to be dared things involving public nakedness but i won't stay naked out in public very long.

Limits: name calling, photos, meeting up with people, extreme pain, and anything that would lead to injury. I might also reject any dares that would ruin my social life. Other than that i have very few limits.

PM me dares
Hayley4Dares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk