Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-19-2021, 12:38 AM   #61
Matildachi

This time am up second and not too good……for my chair 8, Ezeperalta picks the Blue cheese dressing bucket which cascades through my braided hair and running down covering my white top….uugh…….

Guess losing my shoes is not so bad,,,,but I not got a lot of points. Hope round 3 brings some reward.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 02:01 AM   #62
flowerchild

Woohoo I escape the round mess free and score some need points ready for round 3.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 02:06 AM   #63
bbwhore

As the round starts I'm hoping I can get some points and keep my clothes on. Thankfully I'm atleast out at 4 so I do earn 10 points for being covered in spaghetti. I'm happy to see atleast some people near me on the leaderboards and even one person below me. Hopefully it stays that way.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 06:53 AM   #64
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright our next round is the audience favorit forfeit roullette it's going to work like this each player will get 3 spins or our forfeit wheel and will get to inflict those forfeits on another plsyer to earn points. The spots on the wheel are ice water 10, 6 eggs 20, pie 30, gunge balloon 40, lose an item of clothing 50 amd revseral zero for you but your victim gets a go at you. We are going to work in reverse order of the point standings so first up is Corleone91 spinning for BBwhore.

His first spin lands on gunge balloon. He picks up one and has her hold it over her head before popping it with a pin showering her in green gunge. His next spin lands on eggs. He has her turn agound and then pulls out her waste band and then cracks each egg just slightly so that they will be easy to break before incerting them whole in her Bikni bottom. His last spin land on lose an imet of clothing and he rips her shirt off. So that iis a gain of 110 points for him.

Now BBwhore will spin for Matildachi. Her first spin is a pie she has her turn around and slams the pie into her ass. The next spin is ice water she picks up a pitcher of it and pours it over her head which goes nice with the white outfit. The last spin is a reversal so Matildachi gets to spn. She spins lose an item of clothes and undoes the Bikni top So BBwhore picked up 40 points. As she takes her seat aging she feels the eggs explode in her bikni bottom.

Now It's Matildachi's turn to spin for Ashi3. Her first spin land on lose an item of clothing which means Ashi 3 loses her socks. Her next spin lands on gunge balloon. Matildachi picks up one and pops it over her head showering her in black gunge. Her last spin lans on eggs. Matildachi decides she liked the eggs in the bikni idea so well that she repeats it. So Matildachi picked up 110 for her spins plus 50 for the reversal spin for a total of 160.

Ashi3 now spins for Silly Bitch. Her first spin is ice water and she pours a pitcher of it oer her head. The next spin is eggs she decides to break all 6 over her head allowing them to roll down her face in the prosses. Thr last spin is pie and she slams it into Silly Bitch's face as she sits dpwn after picking up 60 points the eggs explode.

Silly Bitch now spins for Ezeperalta the first spin is ice water she pours a pitcher of it over her head. The next spin is lose an item of clothing so off come the socks. The last spin is ice water aigain this time she opens the stirt and pours it straight over the chest. She picks up 70 points.

Now it's Ezeperalta spinning for Flowerchild. Her first spin is pie she plants the pie hard into her face and really rubs it in. The next one lands on reversal. Flowerchild spins and it lands on lose an item Flowerchild rips her shorts off. Ezeperalta's last spin is pie again this time she plants it on top of her head. So Ezeperalta picked up 60 points.

Now it's Flowerchild spinning for Andrew. The first spin is ice water she pulls outt his waste band and pours it inside. The next spin is Ice water again this one goes over his head. The last spin is pie which goes into his face. Flowerchild picked up 50 points for her spins and 50 for the revseral for 100 points,

Now it's Andrew spinning for Maryland guy. The first spin lands on pie which Andrew slams into his ass, The next spin lands on Reverse. Maryland guy spins and it lands on ice water which he pours over his head. last spin lands on reverse again. Maryland guy spins and it lands on gunge balloon which he holds over him and pops showering him in brown gunge. So Andrew icked up only 30 points.

Last up Is Maryland guy spiining for Corleone91. The first spin is Marylandguy cracks all six slightly so they will break easy and sticks 3 in the bikni front and 3 in the back and then gives him a wedgie causing them to break open. The next spin is lose an item of clothing Maryland guy decides to take the bikni top off since he just put the eggs in to bottom. The last spin is a pitcher of ice water over the head. So Maryland guy picks up 80 for his spins and 50 for the reversals for 130.

So after round 3 the standings look like this
1) 0 Marylandguy 630 fully dressed
2) +1 Flowerchild 600 missing shoes
3)-1 Andrew 530 fully dressed
4)+3 Matildachi missing shoes 170
5) 0 Silly Bitch 170 barefoot
6)-2Ezperalta 170 missing shorts
7)-1 Ashi3 120 barefoot
8)+1Corleone91 110 Bikni bottom only
9)-1 BBwore 50 Bikni bottoms only

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 09-19-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 10:02 AM   #65
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I take my seat under the buckets and wait my turn before Andrew’s bucket tips over me covering me in custard and cream. I sit and wipe my face clean as the round keeps going.

As nice as I was pairing Ashi, my choice of bucket covers in pink paint and Cotten balls ruining her hair, but I can’t help but laugh at how much her head looks like a poodle now.

The next round we get to spin to dish out mess to others. Ashi gets to mess me and I brace for the worse as payback for destroying her hair, but as she gets ice water first instead of pouring it in my panties, it goes over my head. It cold, but at least it washes the cream and custard from the last round. Next is the eggs. White slimey streaks of it run down my head and some slide into my cleavage, but it’s better than the other now squirming with bits of shell in their underwear. Lastly is a classic pie and I eagerly present my face sticking out my tongue before taking it. I clear my eyes and get ready to take my spins.

Getting a pitcher of ice water, I feel the need to pay it forwards and pour it over Ezeperalta head washing some of the mess off her. Then I get remove an piece of clothing leaving her barefoot. Getting water again I’m a little disappointed I don’t get to messy her up much, but I at least have a little fun watching the water seep into her shirt and stiffen her nipples as I splash the pitcher over her breast before sitting down. No moving in the ranks, I’m still safe in the middle as we move on.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 03:12 PM   #66
bbwhore

Round 3 and I really need points! I get hit with a gunge balloon. Then cracked eggs are put in my bikini bottom and I know they are going to break soon. Then my shirt is ripped off me leaving me in just the bikini.

My turn to spin and earn points I hope. I get a pie to her butt and ice water over her head and chest. Oh no I spin a reverse and I now have to lose more clothing... she rips off my bikini top totally exposing me to the crowd. At the end of the round I'm embarrassed almost naked and in last place.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts

Toys include
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
Old 09-19-2021, 06:55 PM   #67
flowerchild

Alright round 3 I'm in decent shape. I get hit with 2 pies and get to strip her shorts off.

Then I spin 2 ice waters and a pie definitely shrinking his manhood and getting a few points in the process good round in second place.
Old 09-20-2021, 03:40 PM   #68
Corleone91

I take my seat under the buckets hoping that i didn't end up sitting under my own concoction. As I'm told to pick first, I go with four only to have the bucket above my head tip over revealing my mixture of ketchup, mustard, relish and baked beans covering me from head to toe. Making matters worse, as the first one out I get extra punishments costing me my shirt and shorts and leaving me in the show sponsored bikini as my face is now glowing red with embarrassment.

In the third round, I hope I can fair better. Going first again, I am picking for BB Whore getting to get someone else messy for once but also managing to gain 110 points out of the situation. I take my place on the side of the stage waiting for my turn and hoping that I don't get destroyed any more.

Unfortunately I am not that lucky as the first wheel spin results in 6 cracked eggs down the front and back of the bikini bottoms and Maryland guy giving me a sharp wedgie causing them all to break as the yoke pours down my legs and what's left of my modesty starts to get revealed to the audience. Thankfully he lets go before the bikini snaps but the second spin reveals lose an item of clothing. I shake my head No as they consider the options and they thankfully choose the bikini top to go as I breathe a sigh of relief. The last last spin results in a pitcher of water going over my head helping to wash off some of the accumulated mess. Unfortunately it's freezing leaving me shivering as the leaderboard comes up showing me out of the basement for once!

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 09:50 AM   #69
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright and now on to round 4. This game is hot potato. It will work like this you guys will pass this ball around when the music stops who ever is holding it will get mess dumped on them. First out zero points and two punishments, second out zero points and one punishment, third out zero points, fourth out 10 points, fifth out 50, sixthed out 100, seventh 200 points, eigth 300, and winner 500 points. Some of you need those points badly and some of you can't afford those punishments. Oh and one last thing the messes will be getting worse the further along you go so you will be paying fot earning more points.

The music starts and when it stop Ezperalta is holding the ball. Instantly a stage hand appears be hind her bith a big bucket and dumps it over her covering her in custard as she stands up the coins are flipped and come up tail and heads. Her Bikni bottom is pulled off without warning and her shirt is ripped off of her leaving her in her bikni top only.

The music starts again and they pass the ball around when it stops again it's Corleone91 who is holding the ball quite red faced and nervous as a stage hand appears behind him with the bucket. Her tips it over his head pouring chocolate syrup over him and then grabbing the bikni bottoms and yanking them off to a roar of laughter and some chants of tiny from the audiencee.

The music starts again and the ball is past till it stops with BBwhore having been inches away from pasting it off. The stage hand walks up behind her and dumps a bucket of mustard over her head.

The music starts again with the players furiously passing the ball when it stops Marylandguy is holding the ball and had the stage hand appear behind him dumping a bucket of mapple syrup over him

The music starts when it stops Matildachi is holding it but quickily shuffs it off into Ashi3's hands hoping to get away with it. A stage hand appears behind Ashi3 with a bucket but just as Matildachi stars to chuckle a little thinking she got away with the move a buzzer goes off and a spot light shines on her. Did you just try to cheat? She answers that she would never do such a thing only for a replay to quickly prove her a lyer. I guess we need to be more clear that cheating is not permitted in this show and that cheating in a round means you forfeit the round and will be punished the MOST. The stage hands rip her shirt shorts and socks off leaving her in a just the bikni and then ranch dressing over her and she loses the 50 points she could have won.

The music starts again and when it stops Ashi3 is holding the ball this time and the stage hands appears and dumps a bucket of chunky blue cheese over her.

The music starts and when it stops Flowerchild is the one holding the ball and the stage hand appears with a bucket and dumps soy sauce over her.

The music starts for the final time and when it stops Andrew is holding the ball and the stage hand appears and hands the bucket to Silly Bitch allowing her as winner to have the honor of pouring it over him it hold spicy curry which covers him.

So after this round the score is
1) +3 Andrew 830 fully dressed
2) 0 Flowerchild 800 missing shoes
3) +2 Silly Bitch 670 barefoot
4) -3 Marylandguy 640 fully dressed
5) +2 Ashi3 220 barefoot
6) -1 Matildachi 170 bikni
L1) -1 Ezperalta 170 Bikni top
L2) 0 Corleone91 110 naked
L3) 0 BBwore 50 Bikni bottoms only

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 09-21-2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:42 PM   #70
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 3 gets underway, I await my turn as I watch other contestants spin for each other. I finally walk up for my turn, hoping the wheel goes my way as the first one lands on ice water... at least its water. As I watch her pick it up and dump it over me, soaking my clothes but helping to wash pie and ice cream off me. My nipples poking through my shirt a bit. Socks now drenched. Then I lose my socks, as I pull them off showing my pretty toes that are painted orange to match my outfit. I start to get nervous, its just 1 piece of clothing but I dont want to end up like last time. Then another thing of water. It could be worse as she chooses to pour it down my top, while mean its really super cold no matter what as my nipples stand at attention.

Now its my turn to earn points. I start to spin the wheel as it lands on pie. I smash it in her face thinking I can get more points as I spin again but of course it lands on reversal as I fear my luck is changing. Then she spins and I get remove an article of clothing. Going from bad to worse as my shorts are pulled down revealing my bikini bottoms. I then spin and it lands on pie which I plant on her head and really push through her hair to get her back for yanking my shorts off.

I look at the score board, I am still mid pack, wet but mostly clean as they set up for round 4 and Nova explains the rules. Just knowing I need to do decently. As the ball is passed around it stops on me. I am shocked as I protest that its rigged. Thinking that they have it out for me I glare at Nova.."come on give me a redo" but a stagehand is already there and before I know it a huge bucket of custard goes over my head, coating my hair and running down me. I then hear the second part and my heart sinks as I am wiping my face. I can't stop it as the stage hand grabs my bikini bottoms and yanks them off. Exposing my clean shaven pussy to all the contestants and the crowd as custard still drips down me he also yanks my top off leaving me in just the bikini top. I try to cover myself up the best I can as I can't believe how bad my luck has turned. OR they are just cheating!!

At least Corleone loses next and is stripped naked taking attention away from me with the laughter of the crowd at the site of him.

I watch the round end as I am slowly sinking down the leaderboard as I really dont want a repeat of the end.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:14 PM   #71
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

It’s hot potato. Easy enough to play.

The first few rounds are pretty easy as the ball isn’t near me as the music stops. The messy isn’t too bad starting with custard, but I feel bad for the few people who are left partly naked. I laugh at Mati’s punishment, but it serves her right for trying to cheat. With Ashi getting gross blue cheese and Flowerchild getting soy sauce, I really want to win and pass the ball as quickly as possible. When the music stops I’m relieved to not have the ball and dump curry over him. I can feel the heat off it as it coats his hair.

Safe in the top 4 of points and now in third place, I hope I can get few more points to win this!

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 12:08 AM   #72
bbwhore

I really need points at this point I'm in dead last and ready for round for. First couple turns go good for me thankfully but when we hit the third round of the game im stuck with the ball and get a bucket of mustard dumped over my head thankfully covering some of my exposed chest.

Dammit being knocked out at number 3 means I'm still in last with very little chance to score points left. I need some luck badly.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts

Toys include
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
Old 09-23-2021, 05:06 AM   #73
flowerchild

Round 3 is up next as I'm in very good shape. I hear the rules and know I have to be quick. I end up making it to the final 3 of the game before I get knocked out and covered in stinky soy sauce hopefully I can keep doing well and secure first place.
Old 09-23-2021, 11:13 AM   #74
Matildachi

Well, Round 3 and forfeit roulette……didn’t start great with BBWhore grinding a pie into my ass and then drowning me in ice water……looks like the audience loved that……brrrrr.....white outfit shows off a lot....

Anyway she got over confident and gets a reversal, as she already got eggs in her bikini let me take her bikini top away.

Now its me to draw for Ashi3, first she loses her socks, then I get to pierce a black gunge balloon over her poor head. Then it’s a chance to fill her bikini bottom with eggs, how can I possibly resist…..

Even better when I watch her sit down….and like the others before the eggs explode in her bikini panty

Not bad 160 points and I leap from 10 points to 170 points after round 3.
Am full of confidence going into Round 4

And four people later out have managed to avoid the “hot potato”, but then the music catches me out. Looking around I see poor Ashi3 again and shove it on to her.

Damm the replays and the cameras, I lose everything but my bikini and am covered in ranch dressing…..seems to please the audience (a lot!!)

I end up in 6th place and there’s not a lot of points difference here among us last 4 and a lot of flesh on show (especially Corleone’s……mmmm). Think the audience would us 3 gals to join his state…..

Worry about next round….a lot…….

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 08:13 PM   #75
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry I had some unplanned things come up yesterday and today but should be back tomorrow to finish things up.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk