Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-27-2024, 01:08 AM   #1
LazySissy

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello, once again looking for a Master to give control to. Looking for a cruel, evil and abusive master who love to see desperation and suffering, a sadist, but is also somewhat understanding and thinking logicaly. Im looking for a TPE type of relationship with micromanagment with aspects such as training, abusing, controling, humiliating, parental control and blackmail. Im mostly into sissification/feminization, humiliation, daily rules and tasks, semi public, toilet play, disgusting tasks.
I want to start slow with few basic rules and daily tasks along with main tasks to complete in a specific time period. Slowly day by day increasing the control, rules and power over my life. I want you to find out everything you can about me, anything private or humiliating to use for blackmail, its also a big turn on for me to expose anykind of private info to a stranger. And use it to scare me, make me vurnelable and more submissive then ever. Im willing to tak the risk and go the lenghts here.
Im fine with faceless pictures (except the case of blackmail, where it would be agreed on terms, face or no face) and with time I might show my face on daily basis. Id like to keep videos to a very minimum and do them on special occasions.
But I will not be sending pictures (I can do one so you know what I look like) or performing tasks from the beggining, until we both find out if we match and can do this and actually start this relationship.

Thank you and kik me - LazySissy1
LazySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LazySissy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk