Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2016, 08:48 AM   #1
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Key CHASTITY Belt Questions. Please Help.

Lately I've been reading about and very turned on by the idea of being kept in chastity.. I actually have a friend who is willing to keep the key, and I would be completely owned. Is this a safe idea? Can the belt hurt me or damage me? And if we were to get into a fight and he had the key how would I get out???

Thank you all for your help!

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:25 AM   #2
bleonav06
Account Banned

I dont see any way that it could hurt you and if it really came down to it you could cut it off

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bleonav06 for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 10:06 AM   #3
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
I dont see any way that it could hurt you and if it really came down to it you could cut it off
Thank you I'm going to go for it

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

Old 07-02-2016, 10:07 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

It depends on what type of belt, leather or metal. But a belt isn't meant to be worn long term, now go look at the belts, were the hole to take a crap. Some high end will allow you to piss, if a grate attached.
Now how it's used for example we were married, and I was heading off to work, I would lock you up, as punishment, then take it off one I got home.
If your into self varsity, G search chasity string (freaking auto correct is pissing me off). The string will remind you hands off. If you like the idea of somebody controls your sexually give your orgasms to a Master, were the string long term, and ask permission to cum. If he's a good master, you'll have to show him that you worked for one, or he will just say, not today girl, impress me.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #5
trenho
getDare Devil

wear it for 3 full days befopre give the key away. if you are still confy, go on.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to trenho for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 10:13 AM   #6
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
It depends on what type of belt, leather or metal. But a belt isn't meant to be worn long term, now go look at the belts, were the hole to take a crap. Some high end will allow you to piss, if a grate attached.
Now how it's used for example we were married, and I was heading off to work, I would lock you up, as punishment, then take it off one I got home.
If your into self varsity, G search chasity string (freaking auto correct is pissing me off). The string will remind you hands off. If you like the idea of somebody controls your sexually give your orgasms to a Master, were the string long term, and ask permission to cum. If he's a good master, you'll have to show him that you worked for one, or he will just say, not today girl, impress me.
Leather seems safer to me and stronger, so probably that. I love this idea. Thank you

Old 07-02-2016, 10:16 AM   #7
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
wear it for 3 full days befopre give the key away. if you are still confy, go on.
This is such an important one. I definitely need to make sure it fits me properly before anything

Old 07-02-2016, 03:19 PM   #8
noxnox

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBondageChick View Post
Leather seems safer to me and stronger, so probably that. I love this idea. Thank you
Leather isn't good for longterm
Old 07-02-2016, 07:14 PM   #9
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Make sure that you trust this friend very well. Also, make sure that he is responsible. You don't want to give the key to this friend and they lost it or they never let you back out.

Regarding the leather vs metal chastity belt, I've never tried a leather, but I would imagine that it would be much easier to get out of than a metal chastity belt. It might also be easier to get past and touch yourself. This is just my thoughts, not sure, but I'm just guessing. Metal would be better for a longer term situation.

But none the less, make sure you try out both and see which one you like better. Personally, I would go with metal, but that's just me. And just make sure that you have a lot of trust in this supposed key holder and that they are responsible and will not lose it. Try to get a copy of the key and keep it locked away somewhere for yourself, so that just in case something happens, you will have an extra key to unlock yourself. Don't give in and just let yourself out just because you're horny!

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornyyoungslut for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 08:15 PM   #10
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
Make sure that you trust this friend very well. Also, make sure that he is responsible. You don't want to give the key to this friend and they lost it or they never let you back out.

Regarding the leather vs metal chastity belt, I've never tried a leather, but I would imagine that it would be much easier to get out of than a metal chastity belt. It might also be easier to get past and touch yourself. This is just my thoughts, not sure, but I'm just guessing. Metal would be better for a longer term situation.

But none the less, make sure you try out both and see which one you like better. Personally, I would go with metal, but that's just me. And just make sure that you have a lot of trust in this supposed key holder and that they are responsible and will not lose it. Try to get a copy of the key and keep it locked away somewhere for yourself, so that just in case something happens, you will have an extra key to unlock yourself. Don't give in and just let yourself out just because you're horny!
Thank you for this awesome advice

Old 07-02-2016, 08:28 PM   #11
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Agree to keep an extra key. Freeze it into a block of ice so you can't just unlock yourself on an impulse.

My experience with male devices is that anything other than a custom device is just for fun. If you really get into it, I say to save for a custom belt.

On the cheaper side, if you are okay with a piercing there is these devious little devices http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/female-chastity One called the zipper that requires multiple piercings, and one called the hood which prevents stimulation of the clit.

The real hardcore ones are from Germany http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmain.htm
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:01 AM   #12
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
Agree to keep an extra key. Freeze it into a block of ice so you can't just unlock yourself on an impulse.

My experience with male devices is that anything other than a custom device is just for fun. If you really get into it, I say to save for a custom belt.

On the cheaper side, if you are okay with a piercing there is these devious little devices http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/female-chastity One called the zipper that requires multiple piercings, and one called the hood which prevents stimulation of the clit.

The real hardcore ones are from Germany http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmain.htm

This is so hot. Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, chastity belt, slut