Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 08-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #61
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
When members are made moderators, they're all required to move to the San Andreas Desert to live in the getDare.com slave house (Star calls it the bee house for some reason) and work; so technically we're all in the same timezone as you can no doubt gather from our listed locations, but we work in shifts to maintain peace and order on the website.
I thought it'd be something like that

Keep up the good work in the desert - and don't have too many camel rides / breaks
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #62
Sally123

I know this thread was started a while back... But I still felt I wanted to show you mods what an awesome person you’ve got sitting right here.

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?
Hello there, I'm Sally. I'm 15. (Even though being a minor may reduce my chances of becoming a mod, it’s worth a try.) I currently live in Norway, and have no intention of moving any time soon. I'm pretty clever, a quick learner, hard worker and sadly enough, a perfectionist at times. One thing that is important to me is to treat people fairly, and not judge them for their interests, skin color, hair color, music tastes, etc. before I’ve gotten to know them. As a result to this I have learned to accept different people, during my time on this site. I love music, and reading. (And being online, of course...)

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?

During my time on this site, I have mainly been in the chat rooms. I enjoy talking to all the regulars, and have made some good friends through this site. Helping out the new members is also something I've done in the past, and still do. I have also posted on some threads, but that was mainly in the lounge or truth sections.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?

I like to help people who may need help or ask for help, so naturally I have contributed to the website by helping out anyone who may be in need. I've helped out members by showing them where to find what they are looking for, and telling them more about the rules of the site. If they are getting into something too fast, I try and lead them in a better direction, so that they may not have to suffer from some things that other members may have suffered from on the past. I have also reported threads for being in the wrong place.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?

I feel that I would contribute to this site in a positive way, and make it a better place for both new and old members. As a quiet adolescent (Might not seem like it, but yes, I’m relatively quiet..) who doesn't go out very much, I tend come online often and have a lot of spare time. I try to be open minded, and many people view me as a kind and trustworthy person. But even though I might be kind and caring, I'm not all lovey-dovey, hugs and kisses. I can be strict and I don't put up with idiocy. I'd really love to have the opportunity to become a moderator. I know I haven't been a member for a very long time (Just a year.) But I still feel I would be a good candidate for the position.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?
What does this question have to do with becoming a moderator? I shall answer the question none the less, just to humor you. Well.. I don't have that many embarrassing secrets. But I can tell you my biggest not-so-secret, secret.. I am a member of this website, haha.

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

Well... I don't chat with you all that often, so I haven't had a chance to develop a full judgment of your character. But you seem like a nice guy…
I also happen to be anti-peer pressure. I have given in to peer pressure in the past, and I am sick and tired of it. I am me, don’t like it? Well. Too bad, cause that’s all you’re getting.

7. Can you put up with Pingu? Think about this one very carefully.
Eh? Well... This certainly is an interesting question... But sadly to say, I haven't talked with him all that much either, and don’t know him all that well.. So I guess I have put up with him so far.. as he hasn't shown me any reasons not to. ^.^

P.S.. “[22:41:54] “richied: I think sally should be a moderator” ahaha, I like this guy! :P
*I have not payed any amount of money or promised anything for richied to have said that*

Member of "exclusive jokes that only Sally and Sashy understand" club.

22:58:14] Dracnoff [»] Sally123: Be more like Robbo77 and never give up!

[00:31:31] Satoshi: ‹@Sally123› I love the way you type :kissing:

Last edited by Sally123; 09-09-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #63
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
When members are made moderators, they're all required to move to the San Andreas Desert to live in the getDare.com slave house (Star calls it the bee house for some reason) and work; so technically we're all in the same timezone as you can no doubt gather from our listed locations, but we work in shifts to maintain peace and order on the website.
Wow, that is highly commendable and shows true dedication to duty. May I ask what website you all maintain peace and order on, or is that confidential information?

Sorry but like a lot of things on getDare it’s difficult to know whether or not to take this thread seriously. It would seem that by the mix of responses that others are having that problem too.

Also I think Pingu has tampered with question 6. I of course have no evidence for that assertion it’s just a conspiracy theory that I’m planning on starting.

I will now go back into being a peaceful and orderly member of getDare. Yes I know that will ruin my chances of ever becoming a mod but I assure you that I am working on my obfuscation skills.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 09-10-2012 at 06:35 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #64
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

My first job as moderator would be to oil Stellz and Sweetsong and offer them to Leopard.

I would then ban the before mentioned Leopard before he got a chance to interact with before mentioned S & S's and make them moderators. Stepping down myself moments afterwards.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #65
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
My first job as moderator would be to oil Stellz and Sweetsong and offer them to Leopard.

I would then ban the before mentioned Leopard before he got a chance to interact with before mentioned S & S's and make them moderators. Stepping down myself moments afterwards.
You power grubber you
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #66
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Bug

Quote:
You power grubber you
Lies. I have small print. Which is actually as large as the other print.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #67
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
Lies. I have small print. Which is actually as large as the other print.
I saw it, but it doesn't make you any less grubbing.

Incidentally, I vote for muffinfairy for moderator.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #68
jeff10145

Default Application

change my mind...there are others better than me dont want to take them away from it.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)

Last edited by jeff10145; 11-03-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: dont think i would be good at it.
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote