Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #31
BennyTen

I don't have anything. I might one day... no ideas yet though
Old 04-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #32
Dragonlord284

Send a message via MSN to Dragonlord284

I dont have any of either, and i want a tattoo, in particular a full shoulder and bicep tribal tattoo, that is reminiscent of flames
Dragonlord284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #33
Nixie
getDare Devil

I have decided I need another tattoo and I intend to go in and chat with my artist tomorrow or Wednesday.

For some reason piercing and tattoos make me feel better and I need an uplift. So let ya know what I get

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:40 AM   #34
adnama

I have one hole in each ear right now, but once I move out and become independent of my parents I plan on more piercings and a couple of tattoos. I want to get my cartilage and maybe my nose pierced. I definitely want a rose and anchor tattooed on my hip for my grandparents and I've been thinking about a star on my wrist.

"As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going."~Carrie Bradshaw
adnama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:05 AM   #35
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Do you have any if so Where and What? And what do your tattoos mean, and what made you get the piercing where you did?
I have three piercings all in the ears, and one is double pierced. No tattoos, yet.

Do you want any? If so What and Where?
Yes!!!

Piercings:
I want my tongue done
My ear again
Maybe another part of my ear, somewhere on top
Lip maybe
Eyebrow maybe
A nipple maybe
Belly button

Tattoos:
A silhouette of the Space needle just off to the side, or in front of a colored picture of Mount. Rainier on the back of my neck.

Two roses twined together by the stems, one fully bloomed and one just a bud, either on my arm or shoulder.

"143" on my ankle.

A small heart just under/next to my hip.

That's all I've thought of so far >>

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #36
citruspunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostsnake1134 View Post
Do you have any if so Where and What? And what do your tattoos mean, and what made you get the piercing where you did?

Do you want any? If so What and Where?
Double ear piercings, a nose piercing, and I want a tongue piercing.

I don't have any tattoos, but I plan on it. I'm getting one on my ribcage that says, "Love never loses its way home."
citruspunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:36 AM   #37
adam87

Send a message via ICQ to adam87 Send a message via MSN to adam87

i have a tribal symbol on the top of my left arm and i will be extending it down my arm over time.
adam87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:41 AM   #38
Stix
getDare Devil

I want something along the lines of these...

But not say "Old Skool"

But not go all the way up to my shoulder

But not go down my arm...

hhmmm....If I could only pull this one off!

Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #39
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

I've got two piercings, one in each ear. My left ear has a simple barbell in the cartilage, my right has an industrial (scaffold) one. I'd like to get a couple more...Possibly a belly button piercing once I lose a bit of weight.

No tattoos yet, but I'm thinking of getting one very, very soon. I really want Stella written all cute and girly with a few stars. Stella isn't my real name (obv) and most people in real life don't call me that...But it's got an incredible personal significance to it.

I'd also like to get one of this:

Picasso's Dove of Peace

I'd love to be able to have the money to get this/be able to pull it off though. Only the Starry Night bit though, not the bottom part.

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Last edited by Stellz; 08-01-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #40
Daydreamer

I have my ears pierced and my belly button. I got my ears done when I was young, and I got my belly button last year because I like how they look.

No tattoos, but when I'm older I think I'll get one or two. No idea of what or where yet though.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #41
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I have neither and won't be getting either
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #42
jstjerk

i've got two peircings in my left ear, one in the lobe (just a bar) and another (small tight ring) up the side so it sits like a cuff, no meaning to it i just wanted them =P

i Hve one tattoo atm, left upper arm onto the shoulder onto the trap, it's a design by one of my best friends as a wee doodle that i'd been in love with for ages and finally decided to get on the arm and it's enveloped by additional areas of traditional maori design, again no real direct meaning other than i wanted it, but i guess the design will act as a permanant reminder of my friend.

i have several other ones i'm waiting to get done: small symbol of my design on my inside forearm, the sybol was the logo of the band me and my two best friends had, teh band never lasted but the synbol now stands as a symbol of our life long friendship. I'm also getting teh Kanji for Kara-te-ka on the left hand side of my ribs considering i've been doing it for 15 years and have no intention of stopping anytime soon, i feel its a big enough part of my life.
jstjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #43
Drewsub90
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Drewsub90

I have industrial rods in both ears and plan to get my bellybutton pierced soon.
and i have a bout 6 tatt's planned for the near future
Drewsub90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #44
shadowy

At the time being, I have 3 tattoos, a Celtic symbol on my chest, an own design on my right upper arm and a bar-code in my neck.
  • The bar-code is for a very dear friend, who absolutely deserves to be under my skin.
  • The Celtic symbol has a personal meaning as my brother and I got our tattoo at the same time, kind of a symbol to show our devotion to each other and our family.
  • The one on my arm is the eye you see on my avatar and profile pic. Without all the color effects behind it. So just the eye, eyebrow and tears. This is the most personal and meaningful tattoo I'll ever have. As each tear represents a single event where I caused a lot of pain to a lot of people, which I of course regret.

As for piercings, I only have 2 left. One in each nipple. I used to have 2 in each nipple, 2 in my nose, snakebites, 3 in my right eyebrow, a dermal on my plexus solaris, a dermal on my throat en a prince albert. The last one, was a HUGE mistake. Believe me, you don't want that particular organ infected.

Spoiler:
29, male who will always reply when spoken to, will on rare occasions accept a dare, is NOT interested in M/s, will NEVER ask or give out pics or vids.

Never forget the people who left you, even if you can't stand them anymore, their love or friendship used to make you feel good.

Visit Kinktalk (18+), it could use more good members.
shadowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:17 PM   #45
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

I want this

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk