Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #31
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
for guys obviously, have you ever tried to eat it? Not just a little taste but all or most of it. After a full on orgasm, not pre-cum. If so answer these questions please:
I have not consumed large amounts of my cum. I have tasted it on the lips and tongue of a partner after a blow job, or perhaps even ony own hands after a particularly wide orgasim. I did not find the taste repulsive but not pleasant either. It was salty, metallic and sweet.

It would require a very compelling dare for me to eat it.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #32
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Do you find it very difficult to force yourself to do this right after orgasm even though you really wanted to do it before? Yep. And I'm ashamed to admit that. If so are you ever able to do it anyway? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Does it require a trick or special circumstances? I've read about all sorts of tricks, but never really had any success with any of the ones that I was willing to try.

Was it immediately after orgasm or after some time?
Only have ever done it immediately after orgasm, in effort to try to get it done while in the mood.

How many times more or less have you done it after full orgasm?
A few, never really kept track of how many times.

How did you consume: cup, on food, etc..?
Shoot my load into a shotglass while kneeling. Tilt my head back, do the "shot" & gulp it down. Wouldn't mind doing it with some food items, but have never tried going that route.

Have you ever tried to cum on a plate and lick it all off?
Nope, never have tried to lick a plate clean

Did someone encourage, compel or force you to? In person or online?
Online, for some of the times I've done it. They knew I wasn't fond of it & gave me some encouragement.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #33
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Do you find it very difficult to force yourself to do this right after orgasm even though you really wanted to do it before? If so are you ever able to do it anyway? Does it require a trick or special circumstances?

I find it extremely difficult to do it right after orgasm and can only do it when forced to.

I have tried it immediately after orgasm a few times.

I have tried it once or twice by myself, been dared to twice and been forced to lick up a full load by my previous owner as a punishment.

Usually into my hand when I have to, but my previous owner made me lick it off a plate.

Yes. I succeeded but spent most of the time gagging and begging not to be made to. :/

Yes. My online owner as a punishment and a few people online as dares.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #34
bristol_lad_97

Do you find it very difficult to force yourself to do this right after orgasm even though you really wanted to do it before? If so are you ever able to do it anyway? Does it require a trick or special circumstances?

Yeah, whilst I'm masturbating normally and I really want to eat as soon as I cum the urge just dies away usually. However, there's two ways which I am able to eat it. Firstly, if I have a ruined orgasm (stop all stimulation after I reach the point of no return) because you basically stay really horny afterwards and the prospect of eating it stays hot . Secondly, if I roll onto my back so that my dick dangles above my open mouth and then I cum directly into my mouth - I can manage to swallow most of it during my orgasm.

Ruined orgasm method can be a while after orgasm - because I remain really horny. Cumming into mouth method; for me, is done either during or straight after orgasm.

Probably between 10 and 20 times.

Ruined orgasm method I usually cum onto a hand held mirror or into a glass - before either licking it off or drinking it. Cumming into mouth method is; obviously, just done directly without any item being used.

Yeah I have - I managed to eat it all.

Several times on camera websites male and female cam partners have given me the instructions to do it .

Hope this helps
bristol_lad_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #35
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

for guys obviously, have you ever tried to eat it? Not just a little taste but all or most of it. After a full on orgasm, not pre-cum. If so answer these questions please:

Do you find it very difficult to force yourself to do this right after orgasm even though you really wanted to do it before? If so are you ever able to do it anyway? Does it require a trick or special circumstances?it is difficult but it's rewarding

Have to do it immediately.

Several. Don't have a number

Hand, direct in mouth, cup

No

Buddy has compelled me in person

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #36
Nicky Neko

I find it super hard to do it when I'm not... well, hard lol. I've done it straight into my mouth so I guess that's a trick or special circumstance heheh

Yeah I wouldn't be able to do it after some time. The mood would be completely gone :P

Umm a few I'd say around 10 maybe

I've done it straight into my mouth, my friend dared me to cum into desert I was about to eat >.> Which i did, it wasn't rly noticeable though heheh. Oh and the same friend has fed me my own cum. Once straight off me (though that's hard to tell for certain whether it was mine or his :P) and once when he told me to cum into his mouth, and I was like ah that was nice, then he came at me and I was like w-what are you doING NO GET BACK and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back/mouth open and slowly spit it into my mouth, then made out with me. That was pretty darn hot tbh.

Nope, can't really think of a time when i would do that tbh :P

I would actually do it every time if someone was there and told me to.

Then again I will do just about anything I'm told if I'm horny enough. My one weakness dundunduuunn

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #37
Jock Slave 18

I find it very hard... The only time was when I was in bed and it was pitch black

About 10 seconds after convincing myself...

I've only done it once, and attempted so many...

Off my hand

Tried and failed

Nope :/ Looking for a master to make me

18 Years Old, Gay and Male!

Likes: Pee, pants and boxers, stink, hairy armpits, bears, muscle, speedos, punishments, pain nipple play, piss play such as drinking etc, cum play, ass play, BDSM, S&M, ball busting, spanking, PAINNNN, being a dog and more!!

Limits: Pets, family, friends, animals, getting caught and pissing on/in clothes
Jock Slave 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #38
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Yes - I've often found that the urge to consume my cum is huge before orgasm but as soon as I've cum, I'm reluctant to drink/eat it

Whenever I've done it before, it's been immediate

Probably 10-or-so times over the years

First time was from a cup. However, I've found a way of lying on my back, putting my legs up vertical against a wall, pushing my shoulders towards the wall so that when I masturbate, my penis is above my face and when I orgasm, cum sprays into my face from above. I make myself open my mouth - sometimes I cum straight into my mouth, other times it's up my nose, in my eye or hair etc.

Never tried this

All my own urges etc

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #39
MadBoyMax

No! I've really wanted to half way through a wank...and by the end of the wank just never been able to bring myself to do it. No matter how many times i promise myself this time i will.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #40
Forfunofit

I want to eat it very much until I cum then don't want too. I have forced myself though. The best way was to do it in front of someone or on cam.

Immediately after.

A lot now. The more I do it the easier it is.

Sometimes in a cup, also off my hand, off someone elses hand, off the floor or table.

Yes and it was hot!

Online mostly but in person a few times. Truth or dare once.
Forfunofit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk