Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-02-2014, 11:28 AM   #61
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

My favourite things would be Feet and Exhibitionism.

I don't think you can go wrong with some bdsm too.

I have found myself enjoying pain more and more as well.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:35 AM   #62
Oyaji Uke

Interesting thread, mine are (but not limited too)

Girls who are confident about their bodies and don't wear makeup.

Slim boys who have little or know body hair

Being stripped in front of a group (o how I wish it would happen)

Confident girls that dominant and control by using their sexuality

Catching someone naked

Seeing friends naked

School uniform

There are many more which I will add when more comfortable on this site and have more online friends.
Oyaji Uke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:06 PM   #63
Hawkward

I'm just going to go balls out and say that stockings/tights turn me on the most.

As to why? Well, there's many... many reasons to this that supports my like.
- Black leg wear tends to show off a lovely black/skin coloured gradient
- There's an element of mystery; you can see the legs, but not totally the skin
- When torn, they show beautiful patterns, and the skin shining out feels like forbidden territory, as if to feel more naked by just revealing the skin underneath.
- Toes look really sexy, the shape of the sole of the foot as well, the big attraction to the footjob side of things becomes very natural here, if somewhat cumbersome as a practical thing to do.
- They gather a lot of sweat, and I feel have a more potent smell when worn an extended period - nothing compared to panties, of course.
- When worn loosely, the "ripple" effect shows a wonderful pattern.
- When wet, the material shows more skin, and the thought of the legs being quite dirty attracts me
- The sight of panties under tights had an elements of mystery, again the theory of "less is more"
- The band around the thighs looks appealing, at times like these, in fact larger thighs often show this off better.
- Zettai ryouiki (Absolute terrirory); i.e. the skin between the legwear and butt
- The colour contrast of kneesocks/thigh highs and the skin is really nice, usually more vivid colours are most liked here to boast a sexually appealing contrast; For example red kneesocks/thigh highs with red/black overalls, or magical girl, maid and gothic lolita attire depicted in Japanese anime and subculture.
- Silk/latex stockings made for really wonderful ehh.... foot up the bum thingies? I once saw a video of a female domme pretty much fucking a sub's ass with her foot.
- Fishnet stockings with the hexagonal pattern really do a good job of accentuating the curves int he legs, usually showing of the lower portion of the butt really well (which is often seen with bunny outfits)

I could go on.... but I should probably stop here.
Legs #1! Legs #1! Legs #1!
Old 06-02-2014, 12:08 PM   #64
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

Pretty underwear may be one of the single best things in all existence ^_^
oh i totally agree! it's one of my weaknesses, and is terrible for my bank account!
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:09 PM   #65
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Hehe oh and
-pulls hair- :3 Rawr!
pulls hair! don't get me all hot and bothered now
Old 06-02-2014, 12:10 PM   #66
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkward View Post
I'm just going to go balls out and say that stockings/tights turn me on the most.

- When torn, they show beautiful patterns, and the skin shining out feels like forbidden territory, as if to feel more naked by just revealing the skin underneath.
- Toes look really sexy, the shape of the sole of the foot as well, the big attraction to the footjob side of things becomes very natural here, if somewhat cumbersome as a practical thing to do.
- They gather a lot of sweat, and I feel have a more potent smell when worn an extended period - nothing compared to panties, of course.
- When wet, the material shows more skin, and the thought of the legs being quite dirty attracts me
- The sight of panties under tights had an elements of mystery, again the theory of "less is more"
- The band around the thighs looks appealing, at times like these, in fact larger thighs often show this off better.
- Zettai ryouiki (Absolute terrirory); i.e. the skin between the legwear and butt
- The colour contrast of kneesocks/thigh highs and the skin is really nice, usually more vivid colours are most liked here to boast a sexually appealing contrast; For example red kneesocks/thigh highs with red/black overalls, or magical girl, maid and gothic lolita attire depicted in Japanese anime and subculture.
- Silk/latex stockings made for really wonderful ehh.... foot up the bum thingies? I once saw a video of a female domme pretty much fucking a sub's ass with her foot.
- Fishnet stockings with the hexagonal pattern really do a good job of accentuating the curves int he legs, usually showing of the lower portion of the butt really well (which is often seen with bunny outfits)

i totally should have added knee highs and thigh highs to mine as well!
Old 06-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #67
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkward View Post

Can i copy this to my actual answer? I like you. lol
Old 06-02-2014, 12:17 PM   #68
onipran
getDare Devil

lesbians french kissing each other and my favorite, incest
Old 06-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #69
Hawkward

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Can i copy this to my actual answer? I like you. lol
Haha, be my guest! xD
I didn't include this in my list, but when the legs are in a frogtie with tights, it's like showing off a work of art! OH and being stepped on by them... AND THE FEEL OF THEM.. So many things that didn't even make the list at first ;_;

The only time that I can think of I don't like them however, is when they are worn with only short shorts on top, that should be considered a sin against all forms of legwear

Advertisements
Kink Talk