Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
WhyNotZoidberg?

Default Guys, this dare is harder than you think. (some girls too)

Ok, if you just read this dare, and say pfff thats too easy, try it, you may be surprised.

Pre dare:
(i lost a game of checkers to my girlfriend (high school, kinda nerdy) and this is what i had to do)
Ok, the dare is simple The basic idea is to find the settings for every website, phone, computer, etc. Make every theme pink, including wallpaper, color scheme, persona (firefox and chrome), etc. Make everything pink. As I have a jailbroken iphone this dare included for me making my keyboard, background, status bar, icon labels, default font, alienblue(reddit app I use every day) theme, notification center, ALL PINK, and just on my phone. The difficulty is when you use your phone or computer and the background is hello kitty, its pretty embarrassing, especially in public, when you are constantly asked and reminded of it.

Instructions, best done with a partner, or friend.

How long will you do this dare?
Roll the dice once,
1=3
2=4
3=5
4=5
5=8
6=20

what unit? (roll again)
1-2=Days
3-4=weeks
5-6=Months,

Ok, well the real dare begins now. you have an hour to find every account you possibly can think of, and get pinking. Once the hour is up, your settings are virtually locked (except on new sites and devices, pink those up when you get them free of charge). If people ask, you cannot mention it was a dare. Whenever you visit a site, or find a setting from now until the dare ends that wasn't pink but could have been means that the next week you will wear pink panties as underwear. If you find another during that time, a pink bra for you. a third means stuffing that bra, each time resetting the seven days for each part of the dare. Have fun. (i am 3 weeks out of 5 months into this, i am wearing panties and bras a lot, also getting a lot of crap from friends)
WhyNotZoidberg? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
abraun1224
Baby Member

I rolled 20 months and to make it harder I have to wear pink thongs and g strings everyday for those 20 months
abraun1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:25 PM   #3
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

tobad sounds like fun dare
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, dice, embarassing, punishment, semi public