Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2020, 06:54 AM   #1
MasterDom360
Account Banned

Default Naked yoga dare kik (F only)

Master has been running a yoga task to see which of my female subs /slaves /pets are steady and flexible

So I'll post it here as well to see What GD has to offer as well.

Simple as it says is the title. You will ask master to send you the first yoga position then once received you we find the best discriptions on google and then pose naked in that position. Once completed master will send you 2 more then 3 then 4 and so on. ( 22 is the most one of my subs has reached) let's find out who has the best skills on GD. have run this on other sites too with amazing reaults

The dare can be done 2 ways photo or video

Photo

Using timer take photo of the give position from the front side and back 3 photo submission to complete and move on to the next level

Video

Set the video up giving the best view of the position and then once you are in that position hold it for 15 seconds

Face is as always your choice so if you want to hide it then a face mask is the best way.

Kik MasterDom360 with "I'm ready for the first position"

And wait for master to select it and send it

Female only
Good luck

Kik MasterDom360
MasterDom360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:06 AM   #2
MasterDom360
Account Banned

Default Let's go again

Hello ladies its time for round 2. You girls are amazing at this and there were some very strong candidates so we are going again.

This time we are adding new rules to the task

According to master if the execution of the pose is good you will have a treat (could be a whole load of cumming in a short space of time after each perfect pose)

If it is bad you will be punished according to master and will have to redo until its perfect (punishment after every failed try)

You can always re apply to go again if you did the first task

Kik MasterDom360 to take part or if more information is needed

Kik MasterDom360
MasterDom360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk