Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-05-2021, 04:46 PM   #4306
Messy_diaper

Thumbs up

put on a diaper until it starts to leak and leave it on for 10 minutes

For my challenge, I would like one in which I have to act like an animal in diapers and that makes a lot of poo, the same if I may have to put the diaper on my face or head

likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Limits: masturbate,photos,cum,anal,enema,blood,illegal,lax atives, family

Send me a direct message or a message to :[email protected] and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a animal diaper ,diapers or acting like a baby if it's within my limits.

I'm a baby who can't keep his diapers clean
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 06:44 PM   #4307
the_diaper_darer

Take a max dose of laxatives and put on a diaper. Act like a cow until you mess(walking around on all fours, mooing, “grazing”(put your food in a bowl on the floor)). When you mess, keep acting like a cow for an hour. If you’re feeling brave crawl around outside in just your diaper.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:16 PM   #4308
Messy_diaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_diaper_darer View Post
Take a max dose of laxatives and put on a diaper. Act like a cow until you mess(walking around on all fours, mooing, “grazing”(put your food in a bowl on the floor)). When you mess, keep acting like a cow for an hour. If you’re feeling brave crawl around outside in just your diaper.
It can give me another challenge is that laxatives is a limit for me
Old 02-05-2021, 07:57 PM   #4309
the_diaper_darer

I pmed you about it.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:21 PM   #4310
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to guess you have a nice thick diaper that's almost impossible to hide under your cloths. So lets wear a large coat or a snuggie blanket to hide it. You know what your limits are with laxatives so lets use them. So after you are padded up and ready to go. Stop by a food place and order a large tea or something that will make you need to piss, and if you havnt already shit yourself. Its time to go for a walk outdoors assuming you have some kind of walking trails where you live. Take your time. Enjoy it. Walk 15 mins out before turning around to go back to your car.

If you dont have a car to use. Make yourself something to drink at home, and go for a walk around town. 15 mins out just like the park but you must wait 20 mins before you start your walk.

Once done I want you to come back here to edit your post and let us all know how it went.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:49 PM   #4311
Messy_diaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvon View Post
I'm going to guess you have a nice thick diaper that's almost impossible to hide under your cloths. So lets wear a large coat or a snuggie blanket to hide it. You know what your limits are with laxatives so lets use them. So after you are padded up and ready to go. Stop by a food place and order a large tea or something that will make you need to piss, and if you havnt already shit yourself. Its time to go for a walk outdoors assuming you have some kind of walking trails where you live. Take your time. Enjoy it. Walk 15 mins out before turning around to go back to your car.

If you dont have a car to use. Make yourself something to drink at home, and go for a walk around town. 15 mins out just like the park but you must wait 20 mins before you start your walk.

Once done I want you to come back here to edit your post and let us all know how it went.
The dare is for me or for the diaper darer?
Old 02-05-2021, 09:55 PM   #4312
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

For diaper darer.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 10:25 PM   #4313
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Alright bitch, you're going to give yourself a 1 l milk enema, and then diaper up. After that, strap into a corset, and you'll be going for a walk, wearing whatever else you would like. You will walk away from your home until you end up messing up your diaper, then you will rub yourself to (orgasm, not this, sorry I wasn't paying attention, I guess >.<) the edge through your mess, and admitting to being a disgusting, diaper wearing, cross dressing whore. Then you can walk home. When you get home, you can take off your corset, but keep your diaper on for the same amount of time you walked for before you can change.

I've never done anything diaper, so please give me something simple, or a good introduction? Thanks! <3
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3

Last edited by Wannabe_sis; 02-06-2021 at 04:15 AM.
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 02:26 AM   #4314
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Hope you enjoy your first time! You're going to get padded, use plenty of baby powder. Put on your comfiest loose-fitting pajamas. Wet your diaper once standing up when you need to pee, don't force it. Then later, wet once on all fours. Keep a stuffed animal with you until you're done. If you feel like it, use your bullet vibe to rub the front of your diaper after those two wettings.

If you need any advice with diapers or ABDL stuff, feel free to send me a message ^-^
Old 02-06-2021, 08:48 AM   #4315
Messy_diaper

when you wake up the next morning put on a diaper then you will go to breakfast whatever you want but then you will eat oatmeal when you feel the need to pee take a laxative and go to a place that wants to not be your home once there you will get your diapers dirty and you will stay there for an hour after that go home and clean up

likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Limits: masturbate,photos,cum,anal,enema,blood,illegal,lax atives, family

Send me a direct message or a message to :[email protected] and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a animal diaper ,diapers or acting like a baby if it's within my limits.

I'm a baby who can't keep his diapers clean
Old 02-06-2021, 09:10 AM   #4316
sullly

every day for a week, you must sleep in a diaper. an hour before you go to bed, you are to stop using the bathroom, drink a litter of water and must hold everything in until you fall asleep. if you wake up in the middle of the night, you are not allowed to get up to use the bathroom. everything must be done in your diaper, and if you wake up in the morning still dry, you must immediately release everything into your diaper

Please make my dare a nice hard dare that will be a lot of fun

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 04:58 PM   #4317
JackTheWriter

For your dare I want you to play a game of diaperquest.

https://www.diaperquest.com/

You must be diapered until you have finished the game. Make sure you set "can't use toilet if in cursed diapers" on, any other settings can be your preference. Anytime your character pisses himself in game you must stop playing and cannot continue until you have pissed in your own diaper. The same goes for when your character messes. This also counts for orgasms too, you are only allowed to orgasm when your character does. You are only allowed to change your diaper when you are close to leaking and find someone to change your diaper in game. When your character drinks something, you must drink a bottle of water or milk too. If you hit a hypno trap then you must listen to a wetting or messing hypnofile before you can continue. Once you have completed the game send me a PM telling me which ending you got and I will create a custom finisher for this dare.

(Edit: I just looked back afterwards and saw that scat is a limit so you can substitute putting pudding or peanut butter in the back of your diaper if you want)

Anything under 48 hours is fine for me.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo

Last edited by JackTheWriter; 02-06-2021 at 05:00 PM.
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:46 AM   #4318
Klickfoot

I really liked your dare and I hope you like mine aswell. If not hit me up with a PM and we figure something out

Usually putting a diaper on your head is the last thing you want, so this one is designed to test just how much you are willing to do to avoid it. The basic premise is simple…you are going to have to wait until your bowels are full, then you're going to number six diapers 1-6 before having to diaper up in one of them…after inserting two suppositories. You will be dressed up in a bra, skirt, with full ridiculous makeup and of course heels (if nothing available replace with the closest matching item you can find).

Once your first diaper is messed you get to make a choice. Do you want to go face first into your diaper dressed (as previously mentioned) for no less than 6 hours?! …Or do you want to cut slits in this diaper and add another diaper on top? If you choose the latter, then the imaginary clock which determines the time you spend in the face diaper predicament is reduced by 1 hour and when you do succumb to the ‘diaper meets face’ fate you'll use an rng to determine which diaper goes over your face (meaning you might avoid the mess)! You can repeat this process all the way until your face diapering is reduced to 1 hour and you are wearing 6 diapers.

BUT there is of course another catch: - Every time you want to add a diaper you will have to wait an additional hour to the period of time you had to wait since your last change. During this time you're going to be drinking 500 ml of water and eating two jars of baby food (or oatmeal/high fibre food) every hour.

So assuming you put off the face diaper for as long as possible the stages will follow like this:
1. Wearing a single messed diaper. Chance of messy face diaper – 100%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 6 hours if option chosen.

2. Added another diaper. Wearing two diapers. Must now wait one hour till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 50%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 5 hours if option chosen.

3. Added another diaper. Wearing three diapers. Must now wait two hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 33%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 4 hours if option chosen.

4. Added another diaper. Wearing four diapers. Must now wait three hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 25%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 3 hours if option chosen.

5. Added another diaper. Wearing five diapers. Must now wait four hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 20%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 2 hours if option chosen.

6. Added another diaper. Wearing six diapers. Must now wait five hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 16.65%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 1 hours if option chosen.

If you leak at any point, then you will immediately remove your innermost diaper, place it aside, insert two suppositories and continue on as if nothing had happened. Hopefully without the fully saturated innermost diaper the leaking will stop. Otherwise you will have to do the same thing again. Any removed diapers will still be counted when you give in and wants your face diapered.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 04:32 AM   #4319
bdsm_guy1

Insert a laxative suppository / enema and wear a diaper. Get dressed and go for a walk. You must keep the diaper on until you expel the liquid but are free to return home whenever you want. However...

If you are outside for less than 30 mins, you must rub the dirty diaper over yourself and then lie your face in it for 30 seconds per minute early you came home.

Have fun!

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 10:24 AM   #4320
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

You are banned from masturbating for the week. Every time you think anything sexual, that's an hour in diapers young lady! Touch yourself? Well enjoy 24 hours pissing yourself. Cum? Well, you'll be in diapers for a verrry long time. Message me if this happens.

Please be gentle with me; I'm only posting here because I have to!
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper