Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-15-2020, 10:13 AM   #4276
SissySlaveEmily

First get 2 diapers, cut holes in one of them at the bottom part so it will still soak but drip through before leaking. Put on both diapers, the ones with the holes first and from then on you will stay diapered for either 18 hours or until the diaper leaks whatever happens first. During the time stay hydrated and drink 3 liters of water.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:
Old 12-18-2020, 11:44 AM   #4277
diaperboybcn29

Go for a walk wearing a double diaper with a stuffer and having drunk previously 2 liters and inserted 2 suppositories. On top of your diaper you can only wear a pair of sports leggings. You must stay out and about in public for two hours, only using your diaper

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 05:55 PM   #4278
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Go onto a adult cam sight of your choice while padded with a booster. You're diaper must be seen in the camera, and you are to make it clear to everyone that you are a baby that needs a mommy and daddy any time someone ask what you're doing wearing a diaper. The title of your stream if you are able to add one will be something like "Big Baby needs to be watched". You are free to drink as much or little as you want, but can not stop the stream until you leek. Dump a good deal of oltmeal in the back so you have something squishy to sit on.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 09:48 PM   #4279
the_diaper_darer

You will be having three accidents to regress you into a complete baby. First dress up as a big girl; in panties(you choose the type, but you’re probably gonna want some coverage hehe), a bra, skinny jeans, and a crop top, make sure your make up and nails are all done too. Now you’re going to hold your bladder and bowels until you have an accident(wet and mess) in your panties. Keep this on for an hour before changing. When you change, regress your outfit; pull ups, a cute dress, stockings, etc. you don’t have to use your pull up until next time you have to poop(though wetting accidents are always encouraged). When you have to poop, do the same thing you did as a big girl; hold your bladder and bowels until you flood and fill your pull up. For your next change, you’ll be changing into diapers, the only thing you can wear with diapers is either a onesie, or a tshirt and no pants. While you’re in diapers, you can’t hold anything, wear and use diapers for a month.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 11:05 PM   #4280
AuxiSissy

At the beginning of the day, you’re going to drink 2 liters of water and take a laxative. Now, you are going to drink one cup of water every hour. The thing is. No changing until right before bed. Everytime you mess, you may add a layer, but you must first wedgie the diaper bellow it as high as it can go and squish around in it. Then add slits and continue on for the rest of the day
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 06:49 AM   #4281
diaperboybcn29

Put on all of your girlie panties and a diaper over the whole pack. Dress in a short skirt that doesn't cover your diapie. You must wear this pack until you have messed and wet yourself and are leaking. Omce leaking you can ask for girl's permission to change and only change when one allows you

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 08:27 AM   #4282
DiaperFelix

Put on a diaper ,and drink a glass of water evrey half hour for 3 hours. You cant change your diaper until 3 hours after you drank the water.

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 02:07 AM   #4283
Kawaii

give yourself a swirlie, then use a diaper as your only clean up, then wear it until it leaks.
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 12:24 PM   #4284
Explobe29

Go to the bathroom before this starts
Turn on mlp and have it autoplay without it turning off, put on three diapers (with tiny holes through the 2 inward ones), tie yourself up, to the point you can't even move, gag your self, but and lay down facing the tv (do not sit on a chair, that will make things impossible)

You are not allowed to free yourself for 6 hrs or until your diapers (leaking is when you start to make a big puddle on the ground)

You are free to go crazy with Pussy, she has 10 diapers at your disposal, 4 boosters of various sizes, a vibrator wand, and an empty house (just not allowed to eat or drink) >~<

*yip yip*
Old 12-24-2020, 03:40 PM   #4285
Explobe29

bumping thread

*yip yip*
Old 12-24-2020, 03:54 PM   #4286
EnigmaticBunni

Put on a diaper and rub yourself through it till you are hard. Then use the wand till you edge

I can not sleep in diapers due to wife not liking them..

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 12:07 AM   #4287
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explobe29 View Post
bumping thread

*yip yip*
Let's not bump threads within a few hours please. Give it some time.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:17 AM   #4288
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

Wear a double diaper (slit the inner layer) the moment you are awake, drink a glass of water every hour. Do all ur urination in the diaper, don't have to mess it. If by the end of the day (before you sleep) there is no leakage, you are free, if not try again the next day with 3 diapers until there are totally no leakage

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 04:53 PM   #4289
Klickfoot

Wear a diaper and use it until it's almost leaking. Once it's nice and full take it off and cut a hole in the front. Put the diaper back on with your cock hanging out the front. Put another diaper over the first one so that your cock is hanging out of the first diaper into the second diaper. You may not get out off the diapers before the second diaper is leaking!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:20 AM   #4290
DiaperFelix

Double diaper up, drink as much water as you can. Take as many laxcatives as you can. Wait until you have completely pissed and messed yourself. Now you can take them off if you either ruin 3 of your orgasms in a row.

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper