Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Default Person Above Diaper Dare

this goes just like any other person above dares. post age sex limits and likes.

dare me first.

I have condoms, icy hot, air pump, balloons, vibrator, diapers, rubber bands, stretchy rope, and black leotard

Limits: No public, no blood

Likes: pain to dick and balls, anal, messy, self-bondage (not very good at self bondage yet)
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to daremenow for this post:
Old 08-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #2
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

Wear only a diaper for the rest of the day while your alone. also when your alone you can only crawl around and use your diaper to go to the bathroom..only pee if you wish
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:14 AM   #3
Puggsley

Stuff a diaper with two ripe peeled bananas, and put it on nice and tight. Wear the diaper for at least an hour, and make sure you squish those bananas up well!

Last edited by Puggsley; 09-03-2009 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Need to include my sig
Puggsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #4
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

Alright, my dare for you: I want you to put on 4 disposable diapers, all at the same time. This will work best if you use scisors or a knife to cut slits into the water proof plastic part of the 3 closest to your body, so that they can all drain into eachother. I also want you to put 4 packets of cooked oatmeal into the diaper closest to you, should be more fun that way. Oh, and you're not allowed to take any of them off untill the 4th one is completly wet, so make sure you have a lot of time.

21/m/usa
likes:diapers crossdressing, bondage, humiliation, blader control
limits: permenent, obvious public, illegal and anal
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #5
lolguy321

OK heres ur dare >
put on a diaper and u can only use the bathroom in the diaper, NO BATHROOMS AT ALL
if u have one put oin a leotard and dress normally and go out to public and use ur diaper at least once both poo and pee and if you fail to do so you must PM me for a punishment dare and this is not obvious public, you may mask the scent with a bottle of AXE or body spray costs like 4$ at walmart or somewhere, but the catch is if u have to buy it you must pee in the diaper as your checking out

PM me my dare im not good on checking back in on these
Old 11-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
MyValentine

Default Well

For the whole day, wear a diaper, if they are small, take 2, and 2 panties one normal and one thong, pref slightly visible,, 10 hours u need to be in this, panties should be worn outside diaper, and under ur clothes,
and at one point u need to go to a store and buy a pacifier with these on,, think i didnt violate ur limits,
NO taking off btw

M 23,, Like CD, Humili, edging,
Limit, Public/fam/friends,, disgusting things,
MyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #7
punky4u

Send a message via AIM to punky4u Send a message via Yahoo to punky4u

<------ New here on TORD how would you know weather or not someone actually did these dares or not? just a hypothetical question. i mean what proof is there that someone actually did the dare and didn't just say they did.
punky4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 AM   #8
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

You can ask for photo or video evidence but other then that and really there is few other good ways to make sure a dare was actually done. Also if your gonna keep posting in the person above dare section, you ready should leave a dare for the person above and not just asking for a dare for yourself thats kinda the point of person above dares.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:25 AM   #9
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

nicknick, your dare is to take an enema and diaper yourself up and roll a die. The number rolled is the number of hours you must keep the diaper on. During that time you must take a 20 min jog, ride your bike for 20 mins (if you have one), and masturbate 3 times. You must hold the enema in for 1 hour (if you rolled a one you must still mess in your diaper but you may change right after). Failure to hold it in for 20 mins means you must finish the remainder of your dare then repeat,as well as thee other punishments. Failure to last 40 mins means you must wash your mouth out with soap for ten mins. Failure to hold it for the full hour means the time you gave to wait until you may change is doubled. Better hope you dont roll 6
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:02 AM   #10
lp68164

I dare you to masturbate into your diaper for the next week.

Likes: Diapers, Public, Humiliation, Stuff like that. Have the house to myself this week.

Limits: Very few things I won't consider.
lp68164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
jnerison

you should invite a friend over and when he uses the bathroom pee your pants and show him
jnerison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #12
Cory

Wear a diaper until you pee 3 times. If you take a poo, you must sit down forcefully and make a mess. Only clean yourself after wetting 3 times.
Cory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #13
Mad_dares

you must wear a diaper for the rest of the day. you don't have to sleep in it, but you have to go in it.
See time, limits below
Mad_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 AM   #14
cudles12323
Account Banned

ok 1st write: I HAVE A DIAPER ON in big, capatalized, bold, letters

2nd: drink 12 glasses of water
3rd: put on your diaper
4th: go about your day but if you pee or poop ask anybody you know or dont know to change your diaper and bring spares just in case
Old 04-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #15
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Nuclear put on 10 diapers and then...

take a big pee and poo.

then, take a picture of yourself and post it as your profile picture.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper