Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 07-31-2018, 09:02 PM   #1
Master.P

Question Question primarily for the ladies here.

While I know that there are bi/gay guys that think they might be able to answer and I guess for parts of it they could, but there is one portion that only a lady can answer (by a lady, I mean anyone with the proper equipment for a lady down below, so a fully transitioned mtf would be able to answer as well).

I have always been interested in knowing rather you can tell what type of a penis you are being worked over with. I would think in your mouth you would certainly be able to tell size/shape. However can you truly feel the size/shape when it is in either your pussy or ass? By size and shape I mean, can you tell how large it is (not just around but also length) and rather there is a bend or curve in the penis.

Let me give you an example. I feel fairly positive that you tell rather you dealing with a tiny penis (ie: something along the lines of 4.5" or less in length and 1"-3" in girth) verses an average penis(3"-5.5" and 3.5"-3.9" girth, above average penis (5.5"-8" length 4"-4.5" girth) or very large penis (8"+ in length 4.5" girth+). But could you tell the difference really between the sizes when in you. Let's say that you were with a guy that say 7" in length and 4.5" in girth. Could you then tell the difference between a guy that was say 9.5" in length and 5" girth. I would like to know if you could tell a major difference between the two primarily in length but also in girth. This would include both vaginal and anal insertions while fucking.

Additionally we have the shapes. Can you tell the difference between a straight penis vs a penis with a curve up/down/left/right and does the angle of the curve play into the factor?

I know these are some odd questions, but as a guy I have always wanted to know rather my partners could tell my size and shape while inside them. Please answer honestly, and without needing to say how many guys you have been with, obviously those with experience of penises of different sizes/shapes, would be most welcome to answer the question. Again just curious to know, and I'm not describing what size/shape I am. Only those who get to know me well, and not nesc. sexually get to know that information.

Thanks ladies.
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 03:25 PM   #2
dirtyhucow

Default wonderful question!!...

hello master p,

i must confess i love cocks... i love to see every cock in every "status"... but if it comes to "feeling"... i'm sorry... yes... i can feel every single difference...

the "best" one... i ever felt... was about 19-20 cm... 4 cm diameter... uncut... with a left curve...

it is not the size itself... which i feel very intensive (from the glans) it's the difference between glans and the shaft... and i love to feel a foreskin...

in my pussy i feel every detail... and can "squeeze" with my muscles around... trying to milk the cock... (the less wet i am - the better i feel the size... the glans...)... if i'm very wet... (unfortunately i'm very very wet often)... i only can feel the lengh (when the cock pushes my cervix... and a curve.. which massages my inner walls..

in my ass i feel an other way.. different... there its the girth and the lengh.... and the way the man pushes.. hm... it is a kind of art i think... to really "pound" a certain move of the hips...
this move by the way... for me... can make a middle size cock... to the best one... better than a huge one...

in my mouth... i feel every detail of the cock too... but again different there it is the lengh... which makes it possible to really deep throat me.... the bigger the girth... the more stretched my gullet feels...

i had not many cocks in my life.. (but very intensive ...)... and all of them where middle to large size... i'm tall for a woman... so i choose men taller than 188 cm... and maybe the body lengh influences the cock size (??)...

to your question... curves are best... big glans (4 cm)... a thinner shaft....and uncut (and for my taste... not shaved... nature ...)

i hope my answer helps you....

Advertisements
Kink Talk