Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-11-2022, 09:57 AM   #1
Mali97

Default Nipple suction until it’s sore

Hey everyone! Quick question for how long should one wear a nipple suction to make the nipples sore?

Thank you in advance

Dislike: Pee/scat play, Body writing, Needles, Blood

Limits: No Permanent Scars, no pictures or videos and absolutely no loud noises tasks

Toys: household items like paper binders (small or big clamps), rubber bands, 2 clothes pegs.
Mali97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:03 PM   #2
Bails77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali97 View Post
Hey everyone! Quick question for how long should one wear a nipple suction to make the nipples sore?

Thank you in advance

Would like to know too
Bails77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:57 PM   #3
LockedLemy

It varies from person to person and from other stuff too, the sucking force, how big of an area it is, etc.

And even though it varies, I would say that no more than 30 minutes of constant sucking without checking the area for bad signs.

If you want to achieve that feeling of soreness quickly, I would suggest mixing it with other methods, like brushing with a toothbrush or very lightly with sand paper and the putting a bit of toothpaste, clamping them or other stuff before the sucking.

Kik : BoredCuriousSissy

Likes: Anal, crossdress, semi-messy, chastity, nipple torture, enemas, spanking, edge, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, feeling like a slave, hidden-public, diapers, pics (no face tho).

Limits: poo (but I will mess a diaper), intense pain, blood, family, permanent marks, fully public.

I have a decent assortment of clothes and toys, ask away!
LockedLemy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LockedLemy for this post:
Old 08-12-2022, 06:43 PM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Just for myself it varies from time to time. It's more a matter of how much suction you use than how long you leave it on that makes them hurt

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 08-13-2022, 12:36 PM   #5
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by potato wedgie View Post
It varies from person to person and from other stuff too, the sucking force, how big of an area it is, etc.

And even though it varies, I would say that no more than 30 minutes of constant sucking without checking the area for bad signs.

If you want to achieve that feeling of soreness quickly, I would suggest mixing it with other methods, like brushing with a toothbrush or very lightly with sand paper and the putting a bit of toothpaste, clamping them or other stuff before the sucking.
Thank you for such a suggestion. I loved all of it and will sure to try them all in the near future. Currently I am writing this while wearing my syringe suction and ouch love the feeling. After reading your response, I started of by rubbing an icy cold water bottles on my nipples for 5 seconds to get them hard. Then using a small metallic black paper binders I tortured my nipples for 10 minutes. After first five I started to swing my breasts left and right and shaking them. After 10 minutes I took them off and used bigger metallic paper binders for another 10 minutes vertically this time and let me tell you I was soo ready to take them off as soon as I placed them on. It hurt soo bad so I hid my hands behind my back to avoid touching my breasts at all. When 10 minutes were up I gave my poor already sensitive nipples two minute break and proceeded with chopsticks clamps. For 10 minutes I twisted them 360 degrees clockwise and counterclockwise and even try to twist it more. And god I love it alot. I wanted to stop but at the same time continue. Then finally I moved on into suction. Thank you so much for inspiration.

Dislike: Pee/scat play, Body writing, Needles, Blood

Limits: No Permanent Scars, no pictures or videos and absolutely no loud noises tasks

Toys: household items like paper binders (small or big clamps), rubber bands, 2 clothes pegs.

Last edited by Mali97; 08-13-2022 at 12:39 PM.
Mali97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk