Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #166
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

wear only a diaper for a period of 12 hours, not taking it off for that time. you must orgasm at least once, and drink a total of 36 oz during that time, the rest is up to you.

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #167
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Put on a diaper and drink a bunch of water. Now get in the tub and put some shampoo or ody wash or such in the front and back of the diaper. After you pee in the diaper sit down in the tub with it full of water. So that the diaper gets all bloated. If u r a guy then make a hole in the diaper and lube it up and stick ur cock in and masturbate. Have fun! For mine it needs to be done on the way home from work. I have diapers laxatives condoms icy hot plastic wrap and shaving cream. Can prepare at work right before i leave.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:23 PM   #168
wowo2

Wear a diaper and shit in it while in a bus

likes : piss , cum control , toilet control , puppy play, humiliation, chastity, submission

Limits : friends and family , getting caught , permanent , illegal

PM Dares here
Feel free to PM me to give me a new PM dare to add to the list

19 | Male | United Kingdom | Gay
wowo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #169
diaper fun

crawl around like a dog in your diaper and if someone walks in ask them to fuck you in your ass or just use an ass plug
diaper fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #170
daremenow
getDare Succubus

I see no limits so get a diaper. Before you put it on take some laxatives and drink alot of water. Wait about 30 minutes before you put the diaper on. Now you may use the diaper but it would be better if u hold it as long as possible. If you can hold it in for an hour u are free. Take the diaper off and use the toilet. Anythin less than an hour you must wear the diaper for an hour. If u last less than 30 minutes you must also hit yourself in the nuts 20 times or spank each ass cheeck 30 times. For mine i need something i can do while walking home from work. I can prepare while at work and sneak out the back door. I have diapers, condoms, shaving cream, plastic wrap, grapes, and icy hot
Old 12-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #171
Newslave123

ok what you have to do is where a diaper to your bathroom and poo in it no pee(to pee remove diaper slightly. you must fill the diaper completly with poo(well the back part. then wen full as possible o matter hw many days u have it on you must remove it and then place your head in the poo. rub it all over ur face and body untill ur completly covered. put the diaper back on and have a bath. then drink a small glass of your brown water.
enjoy quite extreme.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i have NO diapers but underwear, i can only do it in the bathroom but an be messy.

LIKES:= poo,pee,ENEMA, tasteing but not eating. anal insertioan of weird things.
DISLIKES:= pain(anal pain is mildly ok) swollowing pee,poo. and public .

please reply asap (may not need to pee or poo but can enema and find poo deep in me )
Newslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #172
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Tha is too extreme. Could i have a dare THAT I CAN DO WHILE WALKING HOME FROM WORK. It takes me about 30 minutes to get home. I have diapers, icy hot, shaving cream, grapes, and plastic wrap. Can get some rope if i need to. I work at a fas food restaurant if u need info on whee i work.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #173
sunny

take a laxative about an hour before you leave work (depends how fast they work), and put on a diaper. then wrap yourself up in plastic wrap starting from your abs down and go round the diaper. then you have to walk home from work, and leave on the diaper until bed time. (:

*i don't have actual diapers, i can only fashion one from a towel*

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75593
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #174
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Wear only your diaper to bed for a week.

you must wet it at least 3 nights

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:04 AM   #175
Teapot
Account Banned

Default You lol

right guy above me .. lol .. you must wear a diaper for 1 week (or multiple underwear if u dont have) and you must pee and cum in them at least once a day , poop if u want but you cant change them for 1 week, on the last day you must poop.

for mine please dont do shit , i dont do shit read my sig thhingy for more

Diapers , piss , masturbation, underwear, semi public, Being a slave

- Dont likes

Anal, family , extreme public , pain, messy , poop

im sure there is more i will and wont do try me .

13/M im bi
PM me for more

-- TRY MY DARE BEFORE 2011! -- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...532#post376532
Teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:42 PM   #176
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

you must buy a pack of diapers while wearing a very wet diaper.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #177
diaper fun

play a game of junur monopaly and if you get sent to the washroom you must put on a diaper and rool the dice to see if you made it
1 pea yourself
2 safe
3 shit yourself
4 safe
5 poup and pee yourself
6 safe
you cant remove the diaper untill the game is done
you must play for atleast an hour and if you lose you must do what the winner says for the rest of the night

Last edited by diaper fun; 01-01-2011 at 11:20 AM.
diaper fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #178
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

5 hours before you start the dare take a laxative if you can get one, if not go get 2 bananas and stick them up your butt (peeled) just before you diaper yourself. Then roll a dice for how many hours you have to wear the diaper.
1:3 hours, 2:6 hours, 3:8 hours, 4:10 hours, 5:12 hours, 6ver night.
Then roll again for how many diapers you must wear during the dare.
1-3: 2 diapers, 4-6: 3 diapers.
Cut slits in every diaper so when you wet it soaks all of them.
Now roll again for what you have to do.
1-2: Every hour on the hour you have to wash your mouth out with soap for 1 minute
3-4: during the dare only drink warm milk, must drink at least a half gallon worth
5-6: suck your thumb the entire dare and everytime you remove your thumb from your mouth you must pull your diaper up tight against your butt, like a diaper wedgie. You can masturbate all you want but the diaper must stay on the full length of the dare
Enjoy

For my dare keep in mind Ive got the house to myself for 3 days starting weds. and I have diapers and laxatives.

Dislikes: Public, Painful
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #179
kk22rifle

Crap diaper, put und. on over, hanging wedgie, that z ol

dislikesiaper dares over one hour, wetting, slave, bondage

limits!- Ill tell u, anal, 24 hour dares, public, digesting pee or poo, chance of being caught, blood, illegal, pics
Old 01-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #180
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

you must year a diaper for a day drinking at least 1 gallon of water before lunch. you can only change the diaper 3 times any additional diapers must include tooth paste.

my limits no over nite.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper