Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-30-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
llovin21

Lifebuoy Beach and Pool Fun For Girls (Point Game)

Hey girls!
Summer has arrived in Europe and as far as I know, also in the United States... so why not having some fun at the public poolside or beach? Here are some options you can choose from and that you can combine with each other. I already wonder who will reach the highest score?

Preparations:
- Visit the beach / pool with your pussy in normal state (1P)
- Visit the beach / pool with your pussy feeling all horny and throbbing (2P)
- Visit the beach / pool with cum inside your pussy (or extremely much pussy juice) so it will run down your legs (3P)
- Visit the beach / pool with an sore, red and visibly tortured pussy (4P)
- Visit the beach / public pool and still wear some clothespins on nipples or pussy (5P)
- Visit the beach / pool with your pussy vacuum pumped before, so your panties / bathing suit is bulging (6P)

Suiting related stuff:
- Choose a dark colored bikini / bathing suit (1P)
- Choose a light colored bikini / bathing suit, that will reveal more than a dark one (2P)
- Wear a too tight bikini / bathing suit so your pussy and nipple shape become visible (3P)
- Cut out the linings at the crotch part so your pussy shape becomes visible (4P)
- Have an item inside your pussy that sticks out, so your bikini panties / bathing suit is bulging (5P)
- Reveal one of your outer lips by pulling the panties / suit aside a bit (6P)
- Reveeal both outer lips by pulling the panties / suit aside a bit further (7P)
- Reveal one of your inner lips by pulling the panties /suit aside a bit (8P)
- Push the crotch part between your inner lips, so both of them get visible (9P)
- Cut a hole in the crotch part, so that your pussy will be completely uncovered when you spread your legs (10P)

Actual dares at the poolside / beach:
- Lay down next to another person of your age, right in front of his / her eyes. Keep your legs spread wide (1P)
- Lay down next to another person, that is much younger or much older than you. Keep your legs spread wide (2P)
- Lay down next to a group of persons, right in front of their eyes. Keep your legs spread wide (3P)
- Pretend to have the need to scratch your breasts or pussy several times. First stop when nipples or clit get hard (4P)
- Pull down your bra as soon as you're in the water, count to 10 again (5P)
- Pull your panties aside as soon as you're in the water, count to 10 (6P)
- Pull off your panties completely as soon as you're in the water, count to 10 (7P)
- Masturbate in the water when noone is directly around (8P)
- On land, quickly flash your breasts and count to 10 (9P)
- On land, quickly flash your pussy and count to 10 (10P)
- Masturbate in the water with people around (11P)
- Masturbate on land with people around (12P)

Extra points:
For each own idea done additionally - maximum for those are THREE - , (either within one of the already named situations or maybe during showering or sunbathing) you will receive 10 extra points. But it has to be a flashing dare or at least a risky one. People here will judge later, if you deserved those extra points, so don't be too shy!

Oh and please don't bring yourself into trouble. It is okay to do risky things, but laws and social opinions differ... so please only do, what doesn't get you arrested when caught. Or at least try not to be caught.

And now let me apologize for my bad English! I am not a native speaker, but will try my very best. So i hope you will understand me anyways.

So, who is the first to try this dare? Please share with us which combination you chose and what you experienced with this combination! We are all looking forward to read about the exciting details of how you and your surroundings might have reacted! Good luck!

Recent highscore:
evie.sub: 111 points

Last edited by llovin21; 07-01-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: mistyped the title
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to llovin21 for this post:
Old 06-30-2013, 07:50 AM   #2
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Ill try when I go to the beach next

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
luvnude

Could you do one for boys as well plz.
X dressing (nothing to wear) cum family friends social suicide extreme pain pics swirly vids cam diaper messy disgusting eating enema

I must do any dares within my limits!!!
luvnude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnude View Post
Could you do one for boys as well plz.
Sure, I could do that... just give me some time to make up enough equivalent ideas... since I am rather into girls it was easier to me to find dares fitting only for females. But I will let you know as soon as the ones for boys are online!
Old 06-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
noone

Wow!!! That is an awesome one..
Hopefully I am at the beach/pool when someone does that... :P
That is really creative..
noone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #6
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
Ill try when I go to the beach next
Let us know as soon as you had the chance, which combination you picked and which self-made dares you added. Ladies and gentlemen, we might have our first contestant here! Anyone else in?
Old 07-01-2013, 12:52 AM   #7
evie.sub
gD king

I am doing this dare now. I am on my way from car to the beach.
I will highlight and comment on what i do.

Hey girls!
Summer has arrived in Europe and as far as I know, also in the United States... so why not having some fun at the public poolside or beach? Here are some options you can choose from and that you can combine with each other. I already wonder who will reach the highest score?

Preparations:
- Visit the beach / pool with your pussy in normal state (1P)
- Visit the beach / pool with your pussy feeling all horny and throbbing (2P)
- Visit the beach / pool with cum inside your pussy (or extremely much pussy juice) so it will run down your legs
I am so horny my juices run down my legs
(3P)
- Visit the beach / pool with an sore, red and visibly tortured pussy
I have spanked my pussy red just now in the car
(4P)
- Visit the beach / public pool and still wear some clothespins on nipples or pussy
I have some nipclamps on my nips now
(5P)
- Visit the beach / pool with your pussy vacuum pumped before, so your panties / bathing suit is bulging
In the car before getting out i fully vacuumpumped my pussy. It is all swollen now
(6P)

Suiting related stuff:
- Choose a dark colored bikini / bathing suit (1P)
- Choose a light colored bikini / bathing suit, that will reveal more than a dark one. I am wearing a white small bikini (2P)
- Wear a too tight bikini / bathing suit so your pussy and nipple shape become visible
All my bathingsuits are at least one size too small
(3P)
- Cut out the linings at the crotch part so your pussy shape becomes visible. All my bathingsuit i cut the lining out (4P)
- Have an item inside your pussy that sticks out, so your bikini panties / bathing suit is bulging (5P)
- Reveal one of your outer lips by pulling the panties / suit aside a bit (6P)
- Reveeal both outer lips by pulling the panties / suit aside a bit further (7P)
- Reveal one of your inner lips by pulling the panties /suit aside a bit (8P)
- Push the crotch part between your inner lips, so both of them get visible (9P)
- Cut a hole in the crotch part, so that your pussy will be completely uncovered when you spread your legs i cut a hole in the crotch and my swollen lips are pushing tru now. (10P)

Actual dares at the poolside / beach:
- Lay down next to another person of your age, right in front of his / her eyes. Keep your legs spread wide (1P)
- Lay down next to another person, that is much younger or much older than you. Keep your legs spread wide (2P)
- Lay down next to a group of persons, right in front of their eyes. Keep your legs spread wide
I lay at this moment next to a group of guys and girls about 15 in total. I lay on my tummy and legs spread
(3P)
- Pretend to have the need to scratch your breasts or pussy several times. First stop when nipples or clit get hard
Going to do this but my nips and clit allready hard lol
(4P)
- Pull down your bra as soon as you're in the water, count to 10 again (5P)
- Pull your panties aside as soon as you're in the water, count to 10 (6P)
- Pull off your panties completely as soon as you're in the water, count to 10 (7P)
- Masturbate in the water when noone is directly around going to this in about half an hour but i will take bikini fully off so i think i get the ones up here to as points (8P)
- On land, quickly flash your breasts and count to 10 (9P)
- On land, quickly flash your pussy and count to 10 with hole in panties i am constant flashing pussy (10P)
- Masturbate in the water with people around as said doing thin in about half an hour (11P)
- Masturbate on land with people around (12P)

Extra points:
For each own idea done additionally - maximum for those are THREE - , (either within one of the already named situations or maybe during showering or sunbathing) you will receive 10 extra points. But it has to be a flashing dare or at least a risky one. People here will judge later, if you deserved those extra points, so don't be too shy!

- i have the pussypump with me and will use it under towel to keep pussy swollen.
- i just accidentally dropped my remote for my wireless bullet next the group i lay in the hope they get currious and use it.
- i will drive home naked.

Oh and please don't bring yourself into trouble. It is okay to do risky things, but laws and social opinions differ... so please only do, what doesn't get you arrested when caught. Or at least try not to be caught.

And now let me apologize for my bad English! I am not a native speaker, but will try my very best. So i hope you will understand me anyways.

So, who is the first to try this dare? Please share with us which combination you chose and what you experienced with this combination! We are all looking forward to read about the exciting details of how you and your surroundings might have reacted! Good luck!
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
llovin21

If I didnt make any mistake thats 81 points + eventually the 30 extra credits if you all would agree. Wow evie, really brave of you and really well done! I also enjoyed your three extra ideas, so I guess we will give you those 10 bonus points for each, what do you think, guys and girls? Can anyone surpass that?

Last edited by llovin21; 07-01-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #9
gieke
Distinguished Member

She surely gets them.
I would never dare to do such a thing.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #10
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieke View Post
She surely gets them.
I would never dare to do such a thing.
Okay, with your answer we have the confirmation of another user now and so we will give her the extra points.

This means 111 points for evie.sub. Added her highscore on top of this thread.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:44 PM   #11
llovin21

So.... some weeks have passed, the weather here in Europe is still fine and I guess so it is in most other western parts of the world.

Anyone else here interested in performing this game at the beach?
And what about the announcements here already in this thread? Has noone else the guts to try it?
Old 07-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #12
daltonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by llovin21 View Post
So.... some weeks have passed, the weather here in Europe is still fine and I guess so it is in most other western parts of the world.

Anyone else here interested in performing this game at the beach?
And what about the announcements here already in this thread? Has noone else the guts to try it?
make a guys edition
daltonk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, flashing, points, pool, public