Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2019, 04:11 PM   #1
Rickybob

Default College Survival Guide: First Year [M/M]

Hello, been a while since I've been on here actively and just have been looking to see whats been up. I noticed a lot of stories never finished so I decided to make a complete story. Always wanted to do it when I first joined. Hope you all enjoy the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will start off slow but the content will come in. Hope you all enjoy and any feedback is welcomed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1: Morning

The sun entered my room resting on my face as if it wanted me to wake up already. I opened my eyes, taking in the warmth of the sun and feeling a smile run across my face. Today is the first day of my new life; move in day for University of Mount Duba. I stumbled out of bed draping my bed sheets across the floor, and practically ran to my bathroom to get ready. In the bathroom I started by brushing my teeth, trying to remain conscious of getting my entire mouth as not to have any bad breath throughout the day.

After my teeth were clean I stripped to get ready to shower. However, I stopped to view my body in the mirror. Not bad I thought, my body is definitely more toned from last year, but I continued to remain the same height; 5’6”. Oh well, I thought, then jumped into the water and begin to let the water flow over every inch of my brown body. I quickly started with shampooing my hair, then I grabbed my soap and began to lather my body, paying extra attention to my dick and ass. While I was doing that I began to get hard and got my 7" dick fully erect. I started jerking off, slipping two fingers in my hole making my toes curl with excitement. I was getting closing to cumming then I heard my alarm go off. I stoped and finished showering, knowing damn well I will get blue balls later. I began to get dressed, some pink trunks, ripped jeans, and an oversized but cute button up. As soon as I finished I heard a knock on my door.

Ruben we are leaving in 30 minutes,” My mom yelled through the door.

Ok mom, I am coming down right now,” I replied.

I make my way down the stairs and see my mom has a plate ready for me next to my dad and younger brother.

Where’s Adam,” I sighed.

He had to go to work, but he did leave you a note. Up in his room on his desk,” my dad mumbled, food spilling out of his mouth.

Oh, I’ll go have a quick look then,” I whispered, then walked back up to my older brothers room.

I walk into my brothers room and walked over to his desk to see a white envelope. I began to open it and then stopped myself. I folded it and put it in my pocket, just in case I needed to have something to get me through the day. I walked away from the desk and headed out the door ready to start my new chapter.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, gay college, gay dare, gay sex, gay slave