Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-16-2020, 02:19 PM   #1
diaperboy202

Default Boys Will be Boys

So I am going to start the story from when I was a young boy, it is based on true events however some parts of the story have been altered slightly

2nd June 2013,

it had just been my eleventh birthday and my parents thought it would be a good idea for me to join the scouts so I could gain more confidence in life and make some friends. So scouts were on a Thursday 7 until 8. So I started my first session and I was really nervous I had the uniform and everything! Anyway, I was told to buddy up with this other boy called Colin who was 12. I got to know Colin really well he was a year older than me and was already in high school, he was a real friend to me.

21 June 2013,

So my parents were going away to London for the weekend so I planned on going to my grandparents until Colin said that his mum and dad could look after me for the night and I could have a sleepover at his house, I was really excited and packed everything that I need, including my PS3.

So I got to Colins about 3 o clock and my parents were going to pick me up at 9 o clock the next day. So I and Colin played for an hour and got bored until Colin came up with a good idea, that we were going to see who was going to last the longest without going to the toilet, I thought this was a good idea and it was going to be fun, We discussed that the loser has to do three things the other person wanted, like a genie with three wishes. So we both went to the toilet for the last time and there we go who could last the longest without going to the toilet...

Part 2 is coming soon... Let me know some ideas I could include
diaperboy202 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diaperboy202 for this post:
Old 04-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #2
diaperboy202

Should I create a part 2?
Old 04-17-2020, 01:51 PM   #3
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Yes. Always fun to hear others stories

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:47 PM   #4
diaperboy202

Default Part 2

Part 2 of my story, This is a story from when I was a young boy, it is based on true events however some parts of the story have been altered slightly

21 June 2013,

So we agreed to see who could go the longest without going to the toilet, it was now 3 pm so we had plenty of time left in the day, so we lasted 3 hours without needing the toilet until I need to go, so by now it was 6 pm we had just eaten our dinner and we were back in Colin's bedroom away from his mum and dad. So I held in as long as I could and so did colin as he also needed to pee, so as we both needed to go we went in the bathroom as we knew that one of us was going to explode, so it was my idea for us both to get in our boxers, so we were both standing above the bath needing to go until I started to see pee coming down Collins's leg, I had won. This was the first time I had won anything ever. So I was standing in the bath where Colin was peeing and I had asked him if I would pee now and he told me I could do it in the bath and we would both get a shower after so nobody expected everything, so I pulled my boxers down and I let Colin see my wiener, I had an erection and Colin like to see it because I could see his erection through his wet boxers. So I told colin to remove his underwear and saw his Weiner. it was so big I couldn't believe it. Colin asked me if he could touch my penis and i let him, he liked my penis and even inserted it in his mouth, I was only 11 years old and I received my blowjob, and he asked me to suck his penis, I didn't want to at first and asked him to clean his penis, he cleaned his penis and I sucked it, I didn't really like doing it at first but I know that colin did like it. We both got showered and put on our pyjamas and then it was one of the biggest decisions of life what was I going to ask him to do, I had 3 things I could ask his to do because he lost the bladder holding competition.

Part 3 will be coming soon.... Let me know what you think and please share this story to everyone, I want everyone to know what happened.
The following user says Thank You to diaperboy202 for this post:
Old 04-17-2020, 06:33 PM   #5
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Aw, come on, your teasing with such short bits.... lol. Keep them coming....

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 12:20 PM   #6
SlaveBoyNineOne

Very nice story, can’t wait to read the rest of it!
Scat / Cum Eating
Limits
Illegal / Family / Friends / Public / Blood / Permanent

Kik: SlaveBoyNineOne
SlaveBoyNineOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk