Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-16-2020, 08:35 PM   #1
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Nuclear The Object

The suitcase landed firmly on the floor of the cabin. A hard thud was the last audible noise.

Inside was a being, encased in a shiny suit, it was basically a male shape with no exact features.

The being is fully enclosed but has a ring gag in the mouthpiece of the hood, removable clip on blindfold, nostril tubes, a silicone tunnel plug at the rear and a built in chastity cage with an electrode urethral insert built in to the suit. There is a hollow centre on the insert for milking purposes.

The suitcase is thrust open and the being is laid there, disorientated and completely unsure of what comes next or even where they are.

The suitcase is abruptly tipped up and the being is thrown into the room, suddenly small in a large wooden cabin.

In each corner there is a different device.

A Houdini water torture cell in one corner, a piston powered machine with a large rubber ring gag attached to a head shaped harness, a table with multiple straps and 2 fucking machines, one at either end.

Finally, a gyno chair with leg stirrups, a full enema bag, needles and all manner of other medical equipment. There is also a rack filled with every toy imaginable.

Cameras are dotted around the cabin too.

The being sighs and wonders what will become of him....
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #2
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Day and night have little meaning for the being. It is just a purposeless loving organism with one purpose, entertainment.

The rest of this section will be told from the perspective of the being:

I can’t tell if my eyes are open or shut because the result is the same. Darkness.

I am aware of nothing in my surroundings but I feel a pressure in my nostrils, a pressure in my peehole and what I believe to be a very large tunnel plug keeping me stretched at the rear.

I am suddenly lifted. I feel myself being carried without any care for my comfort and suddenly land in a relatively soft chair of some sort. My legs and arms are pulled apart and locked into place. My legs are lifted high and apart so my whole bottom and genitals are exposed.

I am suddenly tilted back so my head hangs backwards over the edge of the chair. I feel straps across my torso pulling me down into the chair and suddenly feel a lot more vulnerable. As I contemplate what is happening I feel a warm object push into my mouth just past the ring. It rests about 4 inches inside the ring and I feel it pulsing slightly. It all becomes clear what is going on.

As the object begins to move in and out more rapidly my gag reflex begins to trigger, all I can do is lay flat. My head jerks slightly but I can hardly breathe so it does little to disturb my new invader.

Meanwhile, my suit is unzipped and my plug removed. A huge barrel shaped plug is rested against my hole, lined up and then pushed hard by 2 people. It forces my hole to stretch to absolutely ridiculous size but slowly grinds its way in.

I scream as it pushes past the widest point and then suddenly gets easier but gives that uncomfortably full sensation, the one associated with having an object way too big inside you.

It’s a tunnel plug large enough to fit a hand through the centre. Not a huge one but a hand nonetheless. This forms part of a longer project to increase my size.

I feel a sharpness and brief agony in my nipple, then soreness. Then the same with the second. I have been pierced.

I lay in the chair for what feels like forever. I don’t realise it but they have now all left and turned off the lights, leaving me until they next need me.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk