Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2021, 04:58 AM   #91
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I don’t blame you in the least for not wanting to wear it to / from work

Let’s see how your Ben wa balls are after some stimulation. Tomorrow, or when time allows, put your small plug (your choice of small plugs) in your needy rear hole. Vibrator in your leaky, oh so needy front hole. Turn the vibe on and go until it dies. Leave it on the whole time but use this pattern for the intensity 10 min low, 5 min medium, 10 min low, 5 min medium etc. once the vibe insert the Ben wa balls for 30 minutes.

Not sure how long you are comfortable wearing the plug yet so if you need to take it out part way through you may

*blushes* gosh. I’m squirming thinking about being so full, and knowing the vibe will die. I won’t be able to do this until this afternoon but I’m definitely looking forward to it

I woke up delightfully squirmy and needy again this morning so so aware of my needy hole and my nipples *blushes*...and wishing I didn’t have to go into work

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 04:45 PM   #92
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don’t blame you in the least for not wanting to wear it to / from work

Let’s see how your Ben wa balls are after some stimulation. Tomorrow, or when time allows, put your small plug (your choice of small plugs) in your needy rear hole. Vibrator in your leaky, oh so needy front hole. Turn the vibe on and go until it dies. Leave it on the whole time but use this pattern for the intensity 10 min low, 5 min medium, 10 min low, 5 min medium etc. once the vibe insert the Ben wa balls for 30 minutes.

Not sure how long you are comfortable wearing the plug yet so if you need to take it out part way through you may
So I did this this afternoon. Gosh. So much need. So much squirming.

I was already feeling rather needy...

I slipped the small metal plug into my rear hole *blushes* then I slipped my full charged vibe into my oh so needy hole. Gosh. I felt so so full. And so squirmy before I even turned the vibe on.

Turning it on low there was a whole lot more squirming. I could clearly see my nipples poking against my bralette and shirt *blushes* and even on low the buzzing felt so so good. Before the end of the 10minutes I could feel my panties growing damp as my needy hole started to get very very leaky.

Gosh. Turning it up to medium. SO NEEDY. All I could think about was that if I just gently rubbed my clit I would tip over into a really intense orgasm *BLUSHES*

Turning it down didn’t help with the neediness...sitting at my desk I was squirming everywhere in the chair. Gosh.

Eventually, not sure how long it was the vibe died. GOSH. The feeling of it dying is so much more intense with my rear hole filled *blushes* feeling myself clenching desperately seeking more stimulation...wanting the buzzing back. Even though I was waiting for it to die it still always catches me a little off guard.

Gosh.

I took everything out....then slid the Ben wa balls into my very very leaky hole (my panties were completely soaked *BLUSHES*) it took a few tries before they would stay in...I was just so so leaky. Eventually I got them to stay it, they kept me very aware of my neediness....in a less intense way than the present and vibe. But aware none the less, especially when moving around *blushes*

That was a few hours ago...my need is definitely a constant buzz right now

Tomorrow is a full work from home day a number of meetings and such. But there should be some free time *blushss*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 02-25-2021, 04:50 PM   #93
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
So I did this this afternoon. Gosh. So much need. So much squirming.

I was already feeling rather needy...

I slipped the small metal plug into my rear hole *blushes* then I slipped my full charged vibe into my oh so needy hole. Gosh. I felt so so full. And so squirmy before I even turned the vibe on.

Turning it on low there was a whole lot more squirming. I could clearly see my nipples poking against my bralette and shirt *blushes* and even on low the buzzing felt so so good. Before the end of the 10minutes I could feel my panties growing damp as my needy hole started to get very very leaky.

Gosh. Turning it up to medium. SO NEEDY. All I could think about was that if I just gently rubbed my clit I would tip over into a really intense orgasm *BLUSHES*

Turning it down didn’t help with the neediness...sitting at my desk I was squirming everywhere in the chair. Gosh.

Eventually, not sure how long it was the vibe died. GOSH. The feeling of it dying is so much more intense with my rear hole filled *blushes* feeling myself clenching desperately seeking more stimulation...wanting the buzzing back. Even though I was waiting for it to die it still always catches me a little off guard.

Gosh.

I took everything out....then slid the Ben wa balls into my very very leaky hole (my panties were completely soaked *BLUSHES*) it took a few tries before they would stay in...I was just so so leaky. Eventually I got them to stay it, they kept me very aware of my neediness....in a less intense way than the present and vibe. But aware none the less, especially when moving around *blushes*

That was a few hours ago...my need is definitely a constant buzz right now

Tomorrow is a full work from home day a number of meetings and such. But there should be some free time *blushss*
Thanks for the great report Aloe! It seems you enjoyed yourself
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 04:54 PM   #94
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thanks for the great report Aloe! It seems you enjoyed yourself
*blushes*, thanks it was a lot of fun

Old 02-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #95
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
*blushes*, thanks it was a lot of fun
Who wouldn’t want to start a Friday with an edge before getting out of bed

Also, I bet you would like to put that pair of panties you soaked somewhere you can see it tomorrow as a reminder
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-25-2021, 05:08 PM   #96
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Who wouldn’t want to start a Friday with an edge before getting out of bed

Also, I bet you would like to put that pair of panties you soaked somewhere you can see it tomorrow as a reminder
that sounds like a pretty good way to start a Friday *blushes*

Old 02-25-2021, 05:10 PM   #97
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
that sounds like a pretty good way to start a Friday *blushes*
Thought you might be ok with it!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-26-2021, 12:27 AM   #98
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

How are you liking your presents so far aloe? Are you enjoying having your rear hole filled? A small experiment to see how much it is doing to you.

After your edge, insert your plug for an hour. Do not touch yourself further, but regularly check if you panties are damp with your need and if it is growing more damp.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 03:29 AM   #99
Bdsub
Dare Freak

At some point when your needy front hole inevitably becomes a leaky needy front hole slide your Ben wa balls in. To get the full feeling of them go for a short walk or do a few exercises (squats, jumping jacks etc). Once done with that edge twice with them still in

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-26-2021, 04:16 AM   #100
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

And try squeeze the ben wa out. If you need a help, try to cum. After all, lube makes everything easier~ or your cum will flood it out naturally.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:06 AM   #101
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi

Waking up needy and squirmy again this morning...seems to be a theme this week

Lying on my stomach I slipped a hand down into my panties, finding my needy hole already a little on the leaky side. I slowly started circling my clit. Gosh. It didn’t take long to get to an edge *blushes*

My clit and nipples all feel like they are buzzing with need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
How are you liking your presents so far aloe? Are you enjoying having your rear hole filled? A small experiment to see how much it is doing to you.

After your edge, insert your plug for an hour. Do not touch yourself further, but regularly check if you panties are damp with your need and if it is growing more damp.

*BLUSHES*....um gosh. They do make me squirmy ... gosh. *blushes* I’ve inserted the plug and put on dry panties. I guess we will see what they look like over the next hour *BLUSHES*

Old 02-26-2021, 05:44 AM   #102
Caya
getDare Devil

Default simple sleep dare

very very simple one

Edge twice before getting ready for bed time
now change into your sleep clothing but before you put on your pants pull down your panties and insert your Ben wa balls into your needy wet and squirmy hole. seal them in with your panties and seep wear.
now time to go to sleep

when you wake up in the morning you get to toss a coin
Heads: Edge twice and start your day of with a little bit of exercising remove the balls when your finished
Tails: Edge twice and prep your breakfast. after you finished it you may remove the balls

hope you like it if not pm me and we can make it work for you
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 06:17 AM   #103
aloe
Distinguished Member

So I just finished an hour with my little plug in and no other touching. Very much on the squirmy side of things now *blushes*. It was the first time I was wearing the plug and moving around more...previously I’ve just been at my desk but today I was making breakfast and tidying up and such. Gosh. It felt so so strange to be walking around with it inside me. Checking my panties not too long after putting it in they were starting to get a little damp...my needy, empty hole beginning to leak onto them *blushes*.

I do desperately want to touch my clit, or have my vibe in my needy hole *blushes* both of which just made me all the more aware of my plug.

At the end of the hour there was a small damp spot on my panties...

*blushes*

Old 02-26-2021, 08:28 AM   #104
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That sounds like a yes to me. Can you write that observation down on a piece of paper Aloe? "Having my rear hole plugged makes my panties wet". Use the paper as a bookmark for the day.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:05 AM   #105
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
That sounds like a yes to me. Can you write that observation down on a piece of paper Aloe? "Having my rear hole plugged makes my panties wet". Use the paper as a bookmark for the day.
*BLUSHES*

I now have a piece of paper that says “having my rear hole plugged makes my panties wet” as a bookmark. *blushes* (...it’s a statement that isn’t not true....)

Gosh.

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk