Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2018, 10:42 AM   #16
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Ok,
An other one from this pet owner,
The full Monty! This one can earn you the full max 10minutes masturbation!

Spend 3 hours as a full pet:
- on leash, bind yourself with a rope or equivalent around your neck (be careful), to some fixed point. I would suggest the foot of a couch or so. Length 1 meter (3ft).
- mittens: hand in socks.
- make ears if your hair is long enough by making 2 nice hair bulbs on your head and tie them together with rubber bands.
- paint whiskers on your face
- wear a tail if you have one.
- only allowed to eat and drink from bowls
- only allowed to move on all 4

You can bring whatever you want, but once the rope is fixed you cannot untie it to get a forgotten item. Also,... no redo’s... if you missed out, next day is your next change.

—-
My pet actually does this task from time to time.
It can be relaxing, mostly she sees it as some form of reward. It is a nice task to combine with a tv-night.
Most of the time after an hour or so my pet figures out she forgot something or needs to pee. The awareness she cannot slip-out for a minute adds to the sensation.
When my pet does it she is locked with a chain and a code-lock. She changes the code, takes a picture without looking, sends me the picture and deletes the picture when I confirm I have it. Then she locks herself and can only set herself free if I send her the code.
There is a precaution, we only continue if I confirmed the picture was good and she always has a cutter that can cut the chain. That cutter is very heavy though so she will not “just use that”.
Such play is only when you know each other very well, but I found it nice to share this info.

So... now you know.... apart from the code-lock... this a real “sir sam // little pet” task.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk