Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-04-2021, 07:40 AM   #6196
Ttlerex

Think this is all

Orophins: 08/13/2021
boysub90: 01/23/2023
Zcct: 08/10/2021
Ttlerex: 08/06/2021
trans_slave_mel: 08/10/2021
XSlaveTom: 08/17/2021
Omocrecl: 08/10/2021
SlaveRalph: 08/07/2021
Snail85: 09/07/2021
SissyCara: 08/09/2021
Switchking: permanent
scguycola: 08/08/2021

I can't do diapers 247 and I can't do chastity at all

Likes and limits

Pm Dares
Ttlerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:05 AM   #6197
Slug58
Account Banned

@slave ralp if you dont caught in time for every 15minutes you will spend 1 day in diapers and in this thread

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:30 AM   #6198
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail85 View Post
@slave ralp if you dont caught in time for every 15minutes you will spend 1 day in diapers and in this thread
Trying to get me as much as I'm trying to get you? Not happening! Caught this one.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #6199
LeonWolfe

I'll dip my toe in this crazy pond. I'm vulnerable for a week.

Likes,Faves, and Limits

I love sucking cock and eating cum because I'm such a horny fucktoy

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood.
LeonWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 01:41 PM   #6200
XSlaveTom

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysub90 View Post
Just missed it
Okay I added 30 days to my total. You can see it in my signature. I thought 250 punches would be a little to much on my already sensitive balls

@XSlaveTom what about the same dare for you. if you dont respond then you can either add a month onto your denial or punch yourself in your balls 250 times within a 20 minute period
But for every hour late you will distract an hour of the time you have for the ball punches. Or add 2 days to your denial
Damn I missed this by a while , I'll take the ball punches!

DENIED UNTIL: 17th October 2021
PM DARES

Likes:Ballbusting, denial, edging, nipple play, degrading words, humiliation, ruined orgasms, toothpaste, spanking, dice games, bladder control, shower control

Limits:Family, scat, piss, social suicide, body shaving, cum eating, hard anal
XSlaveTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 01:51 PM   #6201
dgaz

I'll join back in and be vulnerable for 7 days till 23.59 on 11th.

Leonwolfe reply in two hours, every minute late is one spank on your ass

My PM Dares
dgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 01:53 PM   #6202
LeonWolfe

Shit... I just happened to check, right after, but I caught it.

@dgaz, every hour late is day in panties

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Old 08-04-2021, 02:01 PM   #6203
maaik

@SlaveRalph wear a full diaper for three hours
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 02:36 PM   #6204
dgaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonWolfe View Post
@dgaz, every hour late is day in panties
Nope, caught this.

My PM Dares
dgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 03:04 PM   #6205
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownuser View Post
Umm vulnerable for like 4 hours you can make it be like 10 to 30 minute limit where I have to respond. Femaled body for those who need to know. Umm l will be in with a doctor soon so I hope I can get stuff caught
Rules state a minimum of 7 days vulnerable. You’re looking for a different kind of game

Thanks Ttlerex, that is a helpful format for trying to keep track of active/vulnerable people. Since I guess I’m here for a bit still, I’ll keep making people regret going to sleep

If you don’t reply in two hours, you will (h is hours since this post):

Orophins: 08/13/2021 - nothing, that’s me!
boysub90: 01/23/2023 - post in a person above parental controls or public diaper dare thread.
Zcct: 08/10/2021 - flip h coins, on heads add two days to your denial, on tails you can subtract one day from your denial.
Ttlerex: 08/06/2021 - drink 10ml multiplied by h of castor oil (max 60ml), and then wear a diaper (or two if you’d like) with no changes allowed for 4+h hours (maximum 10)
trans_slave_mel: 08/10/2021 - you will be locked in chastity (or just no touching) until you make h leaky diapers (maximum 6). When you are done, your next orgasm must be while in a leaky diaper.
XSlaveTom: 08/17/2021 - write in permanent marker “not to be used” with an arrow pointed to your groin on your chest, and leave it on there (or re-draw it as it fades) for h/2 (minimum 1) days, during which time you’re to be in denial.
Omocrecl: 08/10/2021 - roll a die for every h, on 1-2 you add either 1 or 2 respectively days of only ruined orgasms allowed, 3-4 adds 3 or 4 edges you must do, 5 adds a day where you must take max dose of a senna-based laxative in the morning and wear a diaper all day, 6 adds one day longer that you’re vulnerable in this thread.
SlaveRalph: 08/07/2021 - otherwise add three more days stuck in diapers.
Snail85: 09/07/2021 - spend h hours in poopy diapers within the next week. Send a photo of each diaper when you first poop and before you change next to your clock. (Payback is somewhat fun )
SissyCara: 08/09/2021 for every h, you will spend 30 minutes in chastity, while in a wet diaper, and while you are in a public place where at least one person can see you (maybe a fast food restaurant or similar. The chastity cage can only come off for cleaning or once you’ve completed all your time.
Switchking: permanent - find one person above dare thread within your limits and post a dare that is at least 300 words long.
scguycola: 08/08/2021 - find a hypnosis file designed to make you want to wear diapers more and more (warpmymind has several for example), listen to it once a day for h days.
LeonWolfe 8/11/2021 - you may only orgasm while wearing a single pair of panties wet from your pee for h days. Each time you wish to orgasm for these h days, you must put on the same pair. You can’t wash or clean the panties until the days are over.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 03:08 PM   #6206
XSlaveTom

Caught this with plenty of time spare as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
Rules state a minimum of 7 days vulnerable. You’re looking for a different kind of game

Thanks Ttlerex, that is a helpful format for trying to keep track of active/vulnerable people. Since I guess I’m here for a bit still, I’ll keep making people regret going to sleep

boysub90: 01/23/2023 - post in a person above parental controls or public diaper dare thread.
Zcct: 08/10/2021 - flip h coins, on heads add two days to your denial, on tails you can subtract one day from your denial.
Ttlerex: 08/06/2021 - drink 10ml multiplied by h of castor oil (max 60ml), and then wear a diaper (or two if you’d like) with no changes allowed for 4+h hours (maximum 10)
trans_slave_mel: 08/10/2021 - you will be locked in chastity (or just no touching) until you make h leaky diapers (maximum 6). When you are done, your next orgasm must be while in a leaky diaper.
XSlaveTom: 08/17/2021 - write in permanent marker “not to be used” with an arrow pointed to your groin on your chest, and leave it on there (or re-draw it as it fades) for h/2 (minimum 1) days, during which time you’re to be in denial.
Omocrecl: 08/10/2021 - roll a die for every h, on 1-2 you add either 1 or 2 respectively days of only ruined orgasms allowed, 3-4 adds 3 or 4 edges you must do, 5 adds a day where you must take max dose of a senna-based laxative in the morning and wear a diaper all day, 6 adds one day longer that you’re vulnerable in this thread.
Snail85: 09/07/2021 - spend h hours in poopy diapers within the next week. Send a photo of each diaper when you first poop and before you change next to your clock. (Payback is somewhat fun )
SissyCara: 08/09/2021 for every h, you will spend 30 minutes in chastity, while in a wet diaper, and while you are in a public place where at least one person can see you (maybe a fast food restaurant or similar. The chastity cage can only come off for cleaning or once you’ve completed all your time.
Switchking: permanent - find one person above dare thread within your limits and post a dare that is at least 300 words long.
scguycola: 08/08/2021 - find a hypnosis file designed to make you want to wear diapers more and more (warpmymind has several for example), listen to it once a day for h days.
LeonWolfe 8/11/2021 - you may only orgasm while wearing a single pair of panties wet from your pee for h days. Each time you wish to orgasm for these h days, you must put on the same pair. You can’t wash or clean the panties until the days are over.

DENIED UNTIL: 17th October 2021
PM DARES

Likes:Ballbusting, denial, edging, nipple play, degrading words, humiliation, ruined orgasms, toothpaste, spanking, dice games, bladder control, shower control

Limits:Family, scat, piss, social suicide, body shaving, cum eating, hard anal
XSlaveTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 03:40 PM   #6207
SissyCara
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Caught this one, nice try

kik: sissyslutboi95

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares - Toys/Clothes

Turn me into a perfect submissive sissy slut
SissyCara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 04:31 PM   #6208
LeonWolfe

Quote:

Close but no cigar, caught it with only thirty minutes remaining.

Likes,Faves, and Limits

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Old 08-04-2021, 04:34 PM   #6209
Omocrecl

Quote:

Caught this one!

Dislikes: Messing (short term), hidden/semi-public

Limits: Public, family, photos/videos, etc.
Also, eating/drinking, laxatives/enema, messing (long-term)
Omocrecl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 05:44 PM   #6210
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Almost 3 hrs so 3 coin flips

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk