Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-27-2024, 04:09 PM   #1
thatemily

Female F20 Nighttime Exhib Dares

Hi Everyone! My name is Emily, I'm new here and am looking for some public nudity dares to do later tonight.

I'm not at all new to this, I've been naked in public at night several times, but as far as I know I've never been caught. Note that I enjoy the chance of getting caught, not getting caught itself! I don't have any toys, but I do have a key, lock, and rope, which I've used for my exhibitionist activities in the past.

Dares I'm looking for are something like putting a key down somewhere, stripping and locking my clothes up, then walking naked to the key (but I've done that dare so many times, I want something new!).

Soft limit: Getting intentionally caught! (Although, you might be able to convince me otherwise )
Hard limits: Getting caught by somebody I know! Also I don't like anything toilet related (piss, scat, etc).
thatemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 04:31 PM   #2
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

You could get a lock that used a number to unlock then set it to something you don't know while sending a video of it being set to someone here, once sent delete the video so to get your clothes back you have to serve someone on here to earn it

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 04:43 PM   #3
thatemily

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
You could get a lock that used a number to unlock then set it to something you don't know while sending a video of it being set to someone here, once sent delete the video so to get your clothes back you have to serve someone on here to earn it
I like that idea, but I'm planning on doing this tonight, and I don't have a number lock. Any ideas for something I could do today?
thatemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 04:47 PM   #4
jjjks

go to a house near the edge of a neighborhood and you will leave the key there then you will go a little ways down the block doesnt have to be in front of a house but you will leave your panties there, then you will walk another 5-10 min and strip lock your clothes with the rope and lock, then go back to get your panties then key.

likes/limits
20m, athletic
jjjks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 09:27 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

It might be good to know just a little more: what is the best dare you have done so far? What is the worst? What is your favorite part about being naked?

I think a basic nude scavenger hunt would be fun.

Easy:

1. Find a piece of clothing.

2. Find a coin/money

3. Get wet.

4. A piece of paper

5. A bag.

Make it harder: Must only look while walking further away from start.

Even harder...get the following:

6. A full can of pop

7. Get soaking wet head to toe.

8. Underwear.

9. Toilet paper.

10. Orgasm once

Enjoy. Pick a level you want to try. Swap out an item...if you want.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 09:42 PM   #6
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a variant on the usual lock-your-clothes-and-walk-to-the-key that you might like, I've had this lying around for a while and been waiting to give it:

Preparations:
Since you've done dares like this before, I'm guessing you already have some places in mind, I'll let you pick where to do this. Start by tying the key to one end of a roll of twine or rope, and tie that end to an object. Start walking, letting the twine/rope roll out behind you. When it is all unrolled or you've gone as far as you're willing to, tie the other end of the twine to something wherever you are on your walk.

The dare:
Strip naked and lock your clothes away. Now put on a blindfold. You’ll have to guide yourself back to the key by following the twine, then bring the key back to your clothes, all while naked and blindfolded. Once you get your clothes unlocked, congratulations, you’re finished!

Pick at least 1 of these modifications!
  • Drop the key somewhere near the end of the twine so you’ll have to search for it while blindfolded. The key must be in an open location.
  • Tie your hands together in front of you before blindfolding yourself (behind your back is better if you can manage it and still get the blindfold on).
  • The twine must pass through a well lit location, like under a streetlight, at least once.
  • The twine must pass through a location where you think you are likely to be caught at least once (no riskier than the riskiest place you've previously done, but not much less risky either).
  • Wear headphones and play loud music so you can’t hear if anyone is nearby.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 08:58 PM   #7
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

To start, make 5 slips of paper, folded in half, each with a task from this list written on it.

-Take a photo of yourself doing a double peace pose
-Shout "I'm naked!" As loud as you can (without waking anyone)
-Do 20 jumping Jacks
-Close your eyes and count to 60 out loud
-Edge yourself once.

Next, you'll need 4 fake keys and your real key. If you don't have fake keys, you can make some easily. Just take something solid like a coin or a stick and wrap it with duct or masking tape. Then when you wrap your real key, it will appear the same.

Place each key in an envelope with one slip of paper. Then, find a place near 5 of the following locations to hide your envelope. Make sure it's well hidden so you can find it but no one else will. You may have some leniency with these if you don't have one near you. Make the closest substitute you can.

-Fast food parking lot
-Public park
-A hotel parking lot
-In a parking garage
-Under a street light anywhere
-Behind a half wall or sign (such as outside a business, entry to a neighborhood, or a rock wall chest high or lower)
-Nearest lossible to the center of a sport field

To start the dare, drive a mile away from home, park, strip, lock your clothes together and in your trunk. If you have a spare key, leave it in your mailbox. It will only be used I'd the real key has been taken from its hiding spot. You may choose to go to the locations in any order you want. At each location, retrieve your envelope, complete the task, then you may check the key. If it opens the lock, you've finished the dare. If not, choose your next location. Once completed you can reclothe and retrieve the other envelopes so as not to litter.

Choose a mode before playing. Do not change your mind after reading what your mode choice requires.

Easy:
Spoiler:
You may bring your task to your car to do.

Medium:
Spoiler:
You may not park in the same lot that your envelope is in. Park next door and walk! You may bring your task to your car to do.

Hard:
Spoiler:
You may not park in the same lot as your envelope. Park next door and walk! You must perform your task immediately and on the spot no matter what.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 03:03 AM   #8
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatemily View Post
Hi Everyone! My name is Emily, I'm new here and am looking for some public nudity dares to do later tonight.

I'm not at all new to this, I've been naked in public at night several times, but as far as I know I've never been caught. Note that I enjoy the chance of getting caught, not getting caught itself! I don't have any toys, but I do have a key, lock, and rope, which I've used for my exhibitionist activities in the past.

Dares I'm looking for are something like putting a key down somewhere, stripping and locking my clothes up, then walking naked to the key (but I've done that dare so many times, I want something new!).

Soft limit: Getting intentionally caught! (Although, you might be able to convince me otherwise )
Hard limits: Getting caught by somebody I know! Also I don't like anything toilet related (piss, scat, etc).
Dom it again but this time be shaving your bush.

Advertisements
Kink Talk