Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-03-2024, 01:22 AM   #1
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cold water stories

I was waiting for her on the patio that morning. It was early April at 7.30am and fresh and sunny. I was pleased to see that she was punctual as she walked cautiously out through the patio doors. She was wearing her white towelling robe and her tanned bare feet contrasted in colour as she stepped down. Her brown hair was tied in a messy scrunchy on her head and 2 bright red spots glowed on her cheeks. She looked at me expectantly, unsure of how to proceed, but aware that mine was the next move. I decided to cut to the chase.
"So this is the start of your new daily morning regime. Take off the robe and put it back inside the house. Slide the doors shut."
I knew the firm, level tone of the order would turn her on. She complied, standing naked in front of me. "Go and stand in the middle of the garden, in the sunny bit, and put your hands on your head. Stand up straight, chin up, and legs shoulder-width apart. Face me. As she adjusted her stance I uncoiled the hose from the garden tap and turned the tap on full. The hose went more rigid with water pressure, held back by the trigger on the spray gun. She turned, hands behind head, to face me just as I raised the sprayer to point at her. Her eyes widened as she realised what would come shortly. For now, though, I surveyed her body- the evenly tanned skin, glowing in the morning sun, the slim arms and armpits with stretched tendons visible under the shaved-smooth skin, the full, round breasts and hard little nipples, the flat belly and long muscular legs. An athletic body, taught and gym-honed.
"I think you get the idea of what happens next. Let's just check it all works."
I turned the hose away from her and pulled the trigger. A powerful, wide spray of water splashed over the lawn. I put my hand in the spray and felt the temperature fall as the sun heated water was sprayed out. "Well, that's nice and cold now, and a good high pressure!" Switching off I turned back to her. I addressed her as she maintained her pose:
"Now the object of this exercise is two-fold: First, cold water is good for your skin, and will tone and invigorate you all over. The pressure will ensure a good massage effect. Second, it will encourage self-discipline as I expect you to maintain the poses I tell you to take for the entire treatment. This time of year the tap water is still really freezing and the high pressure makes it a really effective massage. Do you want to proceed?"
"Yes" she replied demurely.
"Right - take a deep breath!"
Standing about 5 feet away from her I squeezed the trigger again. The powerful water spray drenched her from neck to thigh with ice-cold water. The effect was instant – she immediately started gasping and panting, her ribcage rising and falling as the water stung her body. She was struggling to keep the pose. I could feel the pressure of the water gushing from the hose nozzle – for some reason the water pressure was unusually high for a domestic water supply and as the water was fed from a mountain reservoir it was only a few degrees above freezing, despite the growing warmth of the spring weather. So much the better. “I know it’s hard but you know how good this is for your body” I said. “Now turn to the side and keep the arm nearest me raised”. She obeyed, and I admired the elegant shape of her body as I slowly sprayed the jet up and down from her toes to her stretched fingers. As the jet passed over her armpits and nipples she let out a loud gasp. I repeated the procedure on the other side of her body, which elicited a similar response.
“Turn around, arms by your sides so I can spray your back.”
She squirmed as I played the jet up and down her spine then unbidden she bent down and spread her legs widely. I sprayed up and down her legs, lingering on the apex which made her gasp more loudly. I switched off the water and she turned to face me, panting and shivering a little. Despite the cold water it was clear by now that she was beginning to find the experience exhilarating and invigorating, from the look on her face. I could see that the submissive poses were really turning her on as well, Her skin was taut and glistening with water droplets. Her nipples were tight and extended. Unbidden she spread her legs and laced her hands behind her head. “No, down on your knees, hands stretched right above your head!” I carefully sprayed from the tips of her fingers, down over her armpits, across her breasts and belly and back up the other side as she gasped and spluttered.
“Are you ready for something a little more stimulating now? Lean back and spread your knees – let’s see if we can bring you to a climax…”
I aimed the water jet at her clitoris and she gasped, her breaths short and shallow, throwing her head back. It was gratifying to see how ready she was for this. Finally she went rigid and gave a series of short “Hah!” sounds, clearly trying to mute her reaction but it was clearly an intense climax on the edge between pleasure and pain. As she came down I adjusted the jet to a finer spray which I let fall all over her body. I could see she was getting cold but wasn’t ready to let her up yet.
“Ten more seconds, there’s a good girl.’
Finally I relented and shut the water off. She stood facing me, her skin red and covered in water droplets. I passed her a large towel and she gratefully wrapped herself in it, shivering slightly.
“Well done. Shall we do that again tomorrow morning then?”
“ Yes please.”
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 05-03-2024, 03:26 AM   #2
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sub fantasy

I have a strong fantasy about my wife’s friend who is quite a large and energetic lady with a curvy body and long dark hair. She came to pick my wife up to go to a party today and was wearing quite a tight stripy dress with bare arms and it reminded me of this…
I’m doing some gardening work for F. It’s a sunny summer day. I started off dressed in shorts and a t-shirt but now I’m stripped to the waist and getting pretty sweaty. I’m helping dig up some plants with deep roots and moving some heavy stone patio blocks. I’m getting pretty dirty as well as hotter as the day progresses. I’m just wearing a pair of thin jogging shorts (no pants) and trainers and can feel the sweat beginning to run down into the fabric. My skin feels quite greasy with a mixture of sweat, sun cream and dirt. F is dressed in striped figure-hugging armless dress and flip-flops. She’s been leaving me to do the heavy lifting. I know she has a bit of a crush on me and has been glancing quite a lot in my direction which I’ve enjoyed and it’s making me mildly horny. Earlier on when I took off my t-shirt I asked her to put sunblock on my back and her hands slipped a little way down into my shorts which made me go a little bit hard.
Finally in the afternoon we’ve done enough. F looks at me and says ‘I think that will do for today don’t you? You do look pretty hot and dirty - I think you could do with a beer, but not before you’ve had a shower. You can use the en-suite in my bedroom if you like - don’t get any mud on the floor though!’
‘That would be great’, I reply, ‘but I wish I’d brought a change of clothes!’
‘I can run them through the washing machine - it won’t take long for them to dry in this weather. Just leave everything in the machine on the way up. No-one’s going to see your bits!’
I blush a little but the prospect of stripping off knowing she’s close by turns me on and I decide to do as she says. Picking up my t-shirt I walk into the kitchen and through into her utility room where undress, putting my sweaty shorts, t-shirt and socks in the drum. As I stand back up I become completely erect, standing in the cooler air feeling a slight breeze circulating against my skin. I can hear she has come into the kitchen and she says ‘Use one of the towels on the side.’ I know I’m likely to walk straight past her as I head for the stairs. I don’t want to wrap the clean towel around my sweaty waist so try to hold it tactically in front of me as I pass back to the kitchen on my way upstairs. I think she has gone back out to fetch something but of course she walks back in just as I emerge, awkwardly holding the towel in front of my erect member. She looks me up and down but just laughs then briskly says ‘Up you go then’ and turns back to the garden.
Upstairs the shower in her bathroom is in a very large clear glass cubicle with a big overhead shower attached to the ceiling plus a handheld shower. I push open the glass door and step in. There is a large bar of soap in a dish and also a variety of bath brushes plus a long back strap with bristles. They look quite rough...I turn to look at the shower controls and that’s when I notice she has come into the bathroom and is looking at me, arms folded under her ample breasts. There’s no point in trying to disguise my now very intense and throbbing erection as she looks me up and down. ‘My goodness, you do look very hot and dirty, and pretty excited too! I thought I’d come up and offer to scrub your back, but now I think I need to make sure every bit of you is clean. Also it’s pretty clear that what you need is a cold shower. I know you how much you like that anyway and I think you’re going to find it especially invigorating since we’ve got such good water pressure. But make sure you do exactly as you’re told!’ She slips off her flip-flops and opens the door of the shower. The cubicle is more than big enough for two people and she enters pulling the door shut behind her. ‘Stand back against the end there. Spread your legs and put your hands up against the glass and the tiles. I’m going to make sure you get properly clean, but first I think we need to make sure you’re standing to attention the whole time.’ She has an elastic band in her hand which she slips around the bass of my shaft and then loops again under my balls. I notice she has quite muscular fore-arms but mainly the sudden sensation of her touching my cock sends an electric bolt through me and makes me gasp. I can feel the pressure of the band retaining the blood in my cock which really feels full and inflated. She gives it a sudden slap which makes me cry out but I feel myself thrusting towards her, my hands above my head pressed to the sides of the cubicle and legs wide apart. ‘Now I’ve got your attention it’s time to begin. I’m going to make this particularly intense for you. You’ll be very thoroughly scrubbed all over and the water will be as cold and powerful as I can make it. Get ready!’ She takes the handheld shower and switches on the water to its coldest and most powerful setting. The water is gushing strongly from the showerhead and she tests the flow with her hand. ‘Oh yes’ she said laughing ‘that’s REALLY cold’. All at once she directs the water jet at my chest and I gasp loudly. The water is stinging and shocking against my skin but I love the intensity of the sensation. She runs the water up and down each arm and leg and then comes in closer, focussing on my armpits, nipples. She sprays my hair and face which really makes me gasp and splutter then runs the shower slowly down my chest and belly until she is concentrating on my erect penis. I am panting and gasping and the hard jets are bouncing off my balls, shaft and head. ‘Well, the band is certainly working - look how big you still are!’ she says. She turns me around and sprays my back then has me turn back, holding the jet over my head for a few seconds then shutting the water off. My erection is locked in place by the band and every part of my body is tingling fiercely from the cold water. ‘Now for a nice brisk scrub!’ she says, taking two brushes and a tube of shower gel. ‘I bought this today in case it would be useful - it’s a very invigorating mint and menthol brand.’ She squeezes a big blob of the green gel and rubs the two brushes together. She then proceeds to scrub me briskly over every inch of my skin with instructions to hold out each arm, put them on my head, bend over and turn around. She is very thorough and the bristles are firm. She scrubs my armpits in circles and even scrubs the soles of my feet. Eventually I am covered in soap apart from my face and cock. ‘Right then, I think it’s time to deal with this area. Hands on your head please!’ First she uses both brushes on either side of my shaft, then puts one brush down and scrubs my balls while she wanks me firmly with the other hand. ‘You’re not to come yet. You’d better hold on until I say!’ I’m covered all over in a thick layer of soapy lather and the minty gel is adding to the cold water and scrubbing to make my skin tingle even more. I’m really close to an orgasm as her hand moves up and down my shaft but at that moment she stops leaving me throbbing and slaps the end of my dick. ‘Right - that’s enough for now. Time to rinse off. Get under the other shower head and put your hands on your head again.’ I do as commanded, moving under the large overhead shower. She steps out of the cubicle with the hand shower in her hand. She changes the showerhead setting then reaches behind me to adjust the controls, pulling out quickly before the water starts. I am suddenly deluged with cold water from the overhead shower. I realise too that she has set the handheld shower to a more powerful massage spray which she directs up and down my legs and arms, onto my armpits and nipples and finally the tip of my dick. I’m struggling to control my breathing from the shock of the cold and the strong pulsing water jet. After a minute she says ‘Switch off the water!’. My skin is really tight feeling and numb but my cock is still painfully erect despite everything. My nipples and armpits are smarting from the scrubbing earlier. She looks at me appraisingly before reaching down and removing the elastic band. She removes this carefully and each brush of her hand gets me closer. ‘You know, I’m tempted to deny you what you clearly crave right now but I think you’ve been a good boy, so…’ She reaches down one final time…
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk