Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Interested in participating in & influencing the story/weekly game outcomes??
Yes 18 90.00%
No 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #46
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Ann sized Peter up as very much like Richard: she'd put it to test if mand when Peter lost, which wasn't looking it would be today, though it might be. Liz she reckoned was an attention seeker and had the good looks to go with. The guys were looking at Liz far more than at Jane or herself. She felt half jealous, but also half relieved especially in the case of Sam. Liz was now down to her last four items: the usual two up two down , not a dress like Jane or herself. Then the music ended and time to change seats again. Ann now had Tom on her left and Liz on her right.Would Liz try to bluff her she wondered?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #47
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

No, two Jacks she called, Ann accepted, and two Jacks she had. She improved to three Jacks and called them , very tentatively. Tom smelt a rat: didn't believe her, called and lost.That took him down to wearing only two, and bare chested.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-11-2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-11-2018, 05:27 PM   #48
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

I see the response is slowing down. Only 9 votes so far: was 14 this time week 1. I hope it does not mean interest is waning.

I have therefore put a link in my signature which I will edit soon when I've got the wording right in my mind. When the third week comes I propose putting a link to the poll as well. Too close to the wire for week 2 though.

Meanwhile any comments on the dynamics and story I'm very glad to receive here or via PM if you prefer. I am trying to get the balance right in the narrative between the on going 'strip' dynamic and the background info of the various characters which am also trying to get the M/F gender balance right. Feel free to let me know.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:37 PM   #49
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

And so the game went on. It was looking that the likely loser would be Tom or Liz, though by no means a certainty. Liz was now down to three: off came that rugby shirt, revealing a very boring and substantially supportive sports bra underneath, which gave away nothing. Tom was down to three as well. He'd a second T shirt under his top one. Next he'd be bare chested.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:54 PM   #50
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Watch this space!
Old 12-13-2018, 07:22 PM   #51
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Thumbs up

Ann soon she found she was right about Liz: Liz did have a bit of an exhibitionist tendency. When Liz lost next and was down to two she removed her sports bra, not her jeans. The first pair of bare F breasts on show since the games started were Liz's. Naturally all M eyes were on them,especially Sam's. They stood out proud. B>C cup borderline, firm, nipples taut and prominent, no sag at all, and everyone there looking at nothing else. Then the music stopped and time to change seats. Now it was Alex (still wearing six) to the left of Liz, and Jane to the left of Tom. Alex, with Richard's remark in mind, was aching to see what was so special about Liz's bush, and he was in the box seat now to get those pants off her. And the rest.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-13-2018 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 12-13-2018, 07:59 PM   #52
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

But for Jane it was Tom she wanted to see. When Tom next passed her the dice with 'three Jacks' she decided to call them. He had them and it was Jane had to remove. Jane was down to three already so all eyes, again Sam's especially, were now on her to pull the dress off, which she didn't: she removed her bra from underneath from behind her back. Jane could not risk any more: it was Sam after her so she didn't dare risk to him.

But she needn't have worried. Alex had Liz sized up in no time: jeans off her next round, and knickers the next one after, in short order.

Now time to see Liz's all.

Liz didn't flinch. She pulled them off and threw them on the side chair. All eyes were of course now on Liz in all her naked glory.

Then Alex realised why Richard had made the comment he had about that bush of hers. Neither he nor anyone else there had seen anything quite like it.
Old 12-14-2018, 04:16 PM   #53
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Alex now understood what was behind Richard's reference to it.

It was shaved, in part, leaving just a perfect circle a bit under two inches in diameter. This was except for a narrow oblong inside it which was shaved completely, as was also the entire area outside the circle, thus giving the appearance of a 'No Entry' road sign. And that was was also trimmed to about an eighth of an inch hair length. Nobody there had ever seen anything like it before: apparently it had been the talk all over Sylt when she'd been there with Peter and Richard and Meg that summer.

Sam was absolutely spellbound. Definitely another one for his notebook when he got back to his digs,more than somewhat pleased with himself. And Jane and Ann still to add: they'd not be so easy though, as he'd concluded. Ideally he wanted to see them a.s.a.p., and certainly before either of them had seen him.

Jane and Ann of course had other ideas.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:21 PM   #54
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

I like it

The only problem is that I don’t see who is who, and I don’t think what is happening

Perhaps a little space about the names and as of who won that round and how’s it ongoing

Name 1: wins/ losses and by who

Name 2: wins/loss by who

Name 3: wins/ losses by who

Etc,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:59 PM   #55
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
I like it

The only problem is that I don’t see who is who, and I don’t think what is happening

Perhaps a little space about the names and as of who won that round and how’s it ongoing

Name 1: wins/ losses and by who

Name 2: wins/loss by who

Name 3: wins/ losses by who

Etc,
Yes I may well do that. Especially as the games go on.

Sort of summary as to who's seen and been seen by whom you're saying?. Rather like as in a league table you mean? P5 W4 (A,B,C,D) L1 (ACEHJK) as it were?

At present there've only been two rounds, first lost by Richard, second by Liz.

But I'll give it more thought.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #56
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Next Monday morning Jane and Ann met again in the Union for a coffee, as agreed would now be a regular thing as neither of them had Monday morning lectures. Just as they were sitting down they saw Richard coming in to queue, looking very dapper. He didn't spot them at first. Ann looked at him strangely: last she'd seen him before he'd been nude last Friday week. Jane saw him too, and beckoned to him join them. Which he did.

Ann felt quite strange. Did she fancy him, she wondered. It suddenly hit her that with roles reversed, i.e. it was he who'd seen her naked instead, she'd have felt very vulnerable. Before she could analyse her thoughts Richard joined them.

Jane was bursting to ask the one question which had been in her mind all weekend: were Liz and Peter an item? But why was Richard looking so smart, she asked?

"Oh, just comeback on the train from my sister's wedding in Harrogate. Very upmarket ceremony. Bishop of Ripon celebrating. Her husband's a local Tory Councillor with all the connections. Very much like my sister. Not me at all. I need a coffee to get back to earth. Sorry I missed last Friday. I heard Liz and Peter were there, and Liz lost first time. Typical Liz. I hope it went down OK?"
"Well, sort of," said Jane, "but I wondered: are she and Peter an item? I couldn't quite work out what if anything was between them."
"Well not in the normal sense, though I can see them being an item before long. But they're close friends and have a lot in common. Both Borderers, from Hawick, which is why they called each other Teri, both from rugby famililes, both went to the same school, both came with us to Sylt, and both freshers here reading economics. Unlike Meg, who I hear was not there, but may join later on."
"Who's Meg?"
"The fourth in our flat share. She was in Sylt too. But she's just got a new boyfriend, Ian, also at Uni but I'm not sure reading what, football fanatic, and he'd be unhappy with her playing a strip game if he weren't there.Must go now, to change to glad rags for p.m. lecture. I was just in for a quick one. See you again Friday, if not sooner."

He left. Jane and Ann looked at each other again. "Well," they both said together.
"Yes," said Jane "that answers that one."
"But the Teri?"
"Oh, that's what people in Hawick often call themselves. Noone quite knows why. Goes back centuries I think. I've an aunt in Kelso: she told me."

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-17-2018 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-17-2018, 05:38 PM   #57
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Sam meanwhile had other things on his mind. He had just received a letter from the Uni that the new Hall of Residence was not now going to be ready this term, but would definitely be OK for January. This meant that to avoid paying rent to his landlady he'd have to move his stuff home end of this term, and back again next term to the new Hall. He rang his gf who'd said she'd give him a hand with the move.

Problem was with him that either this Friday or next he'd need to miss the Games Club and strip session. And he couldn't really say this to his gf Monica.

He decided to phone Tom, with whom he felt he had a lot in common.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:15 PM   #58
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Sam couldn't get through to Tom at first. Problem with his mobile phone. But he did in a day or so, and they agreed to meet Thursday in the Union bar.

Meanwhile Richard had spoken to Meg who in turn had spoken to her bf Ian. He rang Alex.
"Hi Alex, it's Richard," he said. "Good news and not so good. Meg is Ok and up for it but only on basis Ian's playing too. Fine by me. But we'll be minus Liz and Peter."
"Why," said Alex? "What's the problem? I thought all was OK with them last week."
"Oh, nothing like that. Just that she and Peter have joined the rugby club and the Women's XV are short of a hooker for the game against Durham Uni on Saturday. She's sure as eggs got the build for a front row forward, as you saw. She weighs thirteen stone. And she's agreed to go for the training Friday night and Peter'll be giving her moral support. He'll not get a game though. But they'll be OK with us for future sessions."
"Thanks. Who is this Ian, Meg's boyfriend?"
"Reading Chemistry. Comes from Methil he told me. Football fanatic, supports Celtic. Says his home town club, being East Fife, are absolutely dire and a waste of space. But he's a nice guy. Met him a few times. Roman Catholic, with grandmother in Dublin he visits sometimes, and watches the Bohemians there when he gets the chance. They'll both be at the vanilla Games Club session tomorrow first and you can meet them there. Meg's a smasher."
"Look forward to it."

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-20-2018 at 06:18 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-29-2018, 04:13 PM   #59
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Deep apologies to all for lack of recent posts. Caused by (a)domestic personal/seasonal issues and (b) my last computer finally giving up the ghost so I needed a new one,which took time.

Now sorted, but game meanwhile became out of kilter time wise. Needs two more narratives before next game which needed to be before end of term December. I shall do these shortly, then there will be one more game to be deemed dated mid/end December which will be last of term, retrospectively, with next to resume first Friday next term January.

Watch this space.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:19 AM   #60
trin

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAPage View Post
How about a way to make it really interactive? In addition to the normal poll, each week thread viewers have the option of registering as one of the story/game participants (can use the poll feature under a different name for this).

If the story/game participant that a viewer has registered as losses that week, all other registered viewers (the winners) can demand that those viewers (the losers) strip naked on web cam for them if they encounter each other on site.

This will allow the viewers of the story to really be part of the action and play each other for their clothes via the mechanism of the story.

What do you think?

If you like I idea, I will register as Tom.
Haha! That's an awesome idea! Maybe for next time...

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
strip poker