Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #196
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

If I am with a guy I can go and go and go for a very long time through many orgasms.

If I am alone unreal have to be in the right mood to continue after one orgasm. Normally I want to stop after one and have no motivation to continue. But on some ocassions I can continue on my own if I am role playing or being controlled by someone and am really really into it.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:40 AM   #197
LollyBoy

Default Reply

So sad , we guys after orgasm just get soft , tired and loose our sexual drive , i envy girls powerful clits :P
LollyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:20 AM   #198
Nicky Neko

Super jelous of girls n_n Generally I just orgasm and that's it the moment is gone for a couple of minutes, and I can't rly keep going xD But occasionally when I'm horny I orgasm to get rid of the distracting boner >.> but sometimes it doesn't go away after I cum and I can go a couple more times, but tbh it get's sore so I tend not to xD

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #199
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

I stay hard after orgasm but it's far too sensitive so probably wait a while before orgasming again or continuing.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:41 AM   #200
butterflyslave

So, which one are you? Can you keep going without a break after you orgasm?
I can, and I have, but I prefer not to. I find the feeling very intense. In my normal sex life I would prefer at least a 2 or 3 minute break from any stimulation on my clit. I can continue to have something inside me no problem.
Of course with my Master it is his decision, and the worst is when I am using my wand on high and I cannot take it off afterwards.

Is there a particular technique that works better or worse? Something that makes you less sensitive?
It helps to lower the intensity. For example, going from the wand to just using my finger right away.

Is the intense feeling good, or is it just too much?
I think it is just too much. I cum again quickly, but I don't enjoy it.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #201
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

I am one of those lucky fuckers who have the tendency to stay erect and thick after a good session....and my gf likes it because she like the idea of our cum mixed together and I am still ready to perform so she can get off again.....some times she likes to suck my cock and clean me up before we go again, and that is really HOT!!!!

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #202
messyjeans

After I ejaculate I become flaccid very quickly and I actually think some of the things I do are disgusting. I enjoy doing anal play with myself only, but after I ejaculate and I am not horny at all I think its gross; I'll ask myself what I'm doing. I've tried multiple times to keep going but I cant; it actually slightly hurts if I try to keep getting myself erect.

Straight Male, 21/YOA

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #203
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I stay hard for a few minutes after orgasm, but on my own its far to sensitive to keep going ive tried to have back to back orgasms but just cant. With a girl I thrash around after awhile guess one will just have to tie me down one of these days to do it

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #204
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

After i orgasm i stay semi errect for a short while, if i keep stroking then sometimes i am able to have a slight trickle but it is not enjoyable at all and hurts for a few hours afterwards

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, masturbating, masturbation, orgasm