Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2019, 06:47 AM   #1
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Default Jogging at night, summer 19

I live in a duplex in an apartment complex (with a gym, pool and B-Ball court on site) with 4 male roommates. I jog at night.

Typical outfit; gstring, shorts, tank top, socks, sneakers, watch.

The 1st direction goes to college campus. I have to be less risky here, the next 2 can be riskier.

The 2nd direction is neighborhoods, mostly college kids.

The 3rd direction is a bad "hood" neighborhood. Random houses, apartments, etc but all sort of ghetto.

I need dares, nothing like "do a neighbor" let's be real, but REAL risky ENF type stuff where the goal is to push it but to try and not get caught.

Skimpy outfits, risk of losing them, naughty play, whatever... I'm up for altering clothing, even up for wearing some cheap shorts or tops that I don't mind ruining or losing.

Along the way sneaking around outside could be fun and risky.

Dice rolls are fun but I don't want to be in control of it and roll ahead of time. I'm not taking dice (or anything else really) with me.

I'll report when I do one.

Help a girl out.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 04-06-2019, 07:09 AM   #2
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Via PM:
To start: 2nd direction. A jog in a t-shirt that covers all of your ass exactly, except a bottom half inch. No other clothing besides shoes and socks. Your phone vibrates every four minutes, at that time, wherever you are, bend straight over to tie your shoes again. At the end of the jog, find a house. You will take the shirt off, do one lap around the house, put it back on, and go home. Too extreme, too easy, about right?

Doing it.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-07-2019, 07:04 AM   #3
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Via PM:
To start: 2nd direction. A jog in a t-shirt that covers all of your ass exactly, except a bottom half inch. No other clothing besides shoes and socks. Your phone vibrates every four minutes, at that time, wherever you are, bend straight over to tie your shoes again. At the end of the jog, find a house. You will take the shirt off, do one lap around the house, put it back on, and go home. Too extreme, too easy, about right?

Doing it.
This one will be tonight...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-07-2019, 07:36 AM   #4
fitredhead

Default Jogging Dares

Head out in the second direction. spandex bottoms, jog bra and tank top. Not sure how fare you normally go, but go for a third of your time/distance. Take top off about halfway through, leaving jog bra. Fun part would be to alter your jog bra ahead of time so that your nipples are exposed. Be fun to see if anyone actually notices, given holes that are small enough.

Fun?

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Scat, Urine, Impact Play, Social Suicide, Face pics
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:52 AM   #5
dienaar93

If this dare crosses any limits of yours let me know. But lets see if you like this dare:

Does your watch have a heartbeat sensor? If it does do this dare:
Measure your heart beat in rest. Multiply your heartbeat by 2.5 so if your in rest heart beat is 60bpm your limit is 150bpm. Your maximum limit is 150 even is your rest hearbeat is lower than 60bpm.
Now every time you reach your limit (max 150bpm) during your run you will be punished.

Your punishment: Before the run you will take 10 (revealing) pictures of parts your body (make sure you wouldn't be recognized). Print them out on a small paper. Everytime you reach your limit you have to hide one of the pictures in public space. After you finish your run, run back to collect the pictures.

For the first picture that is missing you will have to lose your G-string. For every extra picture that is lost you will have to walk another 100 meters extra on your way home or lose an extra clothing item.

If you don't have a heartbeat monitor on your watch, trow two dices for you start to determine how many pictures you will have to lose!
Likes: Pain: clothespins, candle wax, cbt | Humiliation bodywriting, ballgag, verbal | Exhibitionism: omegle, semipublic, pictures, videos, cam | Pleasure play: Edging, JOI, Anal | Bondage |Creative dares

Dislike: writing lines, cornertime, severe pain, cum eating, wedgie, piss play

Limits: Illegal stuff, Scat, public & family/friends, permanent damage

Items: Magicwand vibrator, controllable prostate massager (Lovesense 2), dildo, ball gag, candless, rope, clothes pegs, sounds.
dienaar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #6
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Lets start with this.

Since you will be jogging I would guess you have a fitness tracker, like fitbit or something. Roll a dice before you leave to set the goal of steps for your jog. 1 = 1000 ,6 = 2000;increase by 200. You can roll again for your 3 different routes each night. When you get the notification you reached your step goal then you need to strip off your clothes wherever you are, do a short workout(15 push ups) and redress.

If your fitness tracker also track your heart rate then instead, you must stay naked until you increase it to a set certain heart rate, 170bpm? You can increase it either by running harder, or doing something risky to get your heart rate up. But you can't redress until get to that heart rate.

Let me know if that works or not. Have fun!
Old 04-11-2019, 04:37 PM   #7
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic! Your thread last summer was pretty terrific. I'm looking forward to reading your reports this time around.

First, have some simple rules for all of your runs this summer:
  1. Edge twice before every run.
  2. No orgasms allowed on runs. If a dare tells you to have one, edge three times instead.

What were some of your favorite dares from last summer? I remember you liked the bag dare... what else?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:30 PM   #8
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Fantastic! Your thread last summer was pretty terrific. I'm looking forward to reading your reports this time around.

First, have some simple rules for all of your runs this summer:
  1. Edge twice before every run.
  2. No orgasms allowed on runs. If a dare tells you to have one, edge three times instead.

What were some of your favorite dares from last summer? I remember you liked the bag dare... what else?

lol i don't want to do a lot of "rules" but you can't monopolize things for other peoples dares. Boo.

If I get another I like I'll do it though... maybe tonight if I get one soon.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 04-13-2019, 01:00 PM   #9
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Via PM

1. Will you get naked?
- Yes

2. Will you lose/ruin clothes?
- Yes

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-15-2019, 01:50 PM   #10
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
lol i don't want to do a lot of "rules" but you can't monopolize things for other peoples dares. Boo.

If I get another I like I'll do it though... maybe tonight if I get one soon.
Lol totally fair. I saw that orgasm denial is one of your loves, and it generally takes a bit more time than a single run, that's all.

Did you end up doing the date where you bend over every 4 minutes to tie your shoes?

Here's a simple dare:
1. Edge three times
2. Go for a run wearing only a shirt that just barely covers you. (Plus socks and shoes, obviously)
3. Set a timer to beep every 2 minutes. When it goes off, take your shirt off and keep running. When it goes off again two minutes later put your shirt back on.
4. Repeat step 3 until you're finished with your run and are back home
5. Edge three times in front of/near your home
6. Report on getdare
7. Now you can cum

Thoughts?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #11
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Via PM:
Go out in the outfit in your avatar and post a better pic of it.

lol need details and RISK then sure, whatever.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-21-2019, 02:21 AM   #12
lurker54321

Jog in just a crop top and thong. Bring your bag with a skirt and a camera of some form in it. Bring the key, it can be in an envelope or small bag if you like, this dosnt matter.

Pick a specific spot that is a good 10 min jog away down path 2. Start a timer on your watch or w/e as you leave. You have 10 mins to jog there in your minimal attire, should keep you moving faster than normal to allow some hiding. During your jog hide the key to your bag half way. thinking of a spot in advance could save you valuable time.

When you get there you need to find a street lamp and take a pic of yourself (showing your front knees to shoulders) under it but check the time first, if you didnt make it here within 10 mins strip nude and lock your clothing in the bag first then take your pic. Either way you keep that timer running.

After taking your pic strip nude and lock up your clothing, if you havent already, now you can hide and cum.

After you cum start jogging back nude until you get to your key, unlock your clothing and get dressed (there is also a skirt in that bag so you will actually be dressed enough now). Keep jogging back.

When you get back to your door check the timer, you have 25 mins to do the full dare, this including taking the pic stripping and cumming but you will probably cum very quickly so 5 mins sounds like enough. You need to upload a slightly censored pic to getdare and you upload to kinktalk aswell but if you didnt make it back within your 25 mins you dont get to censor it on kinktalk.
As long as you make the first part within 10 mins you arent nude so this part isnt as bad but you said you wanted risk

Pics stay for 1 week on both sites.

If this is too complicated you could just ignore the time limit and post an uncensored nude either way but i doubt you would do the dare without a chance to not be exposed.

Last edited by lurker54321; 05-21-2019 at 02:24 AM.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:02 AM   #13
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Jog in just a crop top and thong. Bring your bag with a skirt and a camera of some form in it. Bring the key, it can be in an envelope or small bag if you like, this dosnt matter.

Pick a specific spot that is a good 10 min jog away down path 2. Start a timer on your watch or w/e as you leave. You have 10 mins to jog there in your minimal attire, should keep you moving faster than normal to allow some hiding. During your jog hide the key to your bag half way. thinking of a spot in advance could save you valuable time.

When you get there you need to find a street lamp and take a pic of yourself (showing your front knees to shoulders) under it but check the time first, if you didnt make it here within 10 mins strip nude and lock your clothing in the bag first then take your pic. Either way you keep that timer running.

After taking your pic strip nude and lock up your clothing, if you havent already, now you can hide and cum.

After you cum start jogging back nude until you get to your key, unlock your clothing and get dressed (there is also a skirt in that bag so you will actually be dressed enough now). Keep jogging back.

When you get back to your door check the timer, you have 25 mins to do the full dare, this including taking the pic stripping and cumming but you will probably cum very quickly so 5 mins sounds like enough. You need to upload a slightly censored pic to getdare and you upload to kinktalk aswell but if you didnt make it back within your 25 mins you dont get to censor it on kinktalk.
As long as you make the first part within 10 mins you arent nude so this part isnt as bad but you said you wanted risk

Pics stay for 1 week on both sites.

If this is too complicated you could just ignore the time limit and post an uncensored nude either way but i doubt you would do the dare without a chance to not be exposed.

I may do a pic of the outfit but don't want to do pics out in the field and don't want taking and posting pics as part of this, I said that before.

It's been fuckin cold at night anyhow so I'll need to wait a while.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-21-2019, 11:02 AM   #14
lurker54321

Quote:
I may do a pic of the outfit but don't want to do pics out in the field and don't want taking and posting pics as part of this, I said that before.

It's been fuckin cold at night anyhow so I'll need to wait a while.
You said to him "sure, whatever" about his pic posting dare. Well just cut out the pics or, if you miss one of the time limits enter the next exposure raffle with kinktalk exposure risked and if you miss both time limits forfeit all bonuses.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:24 AM   #15
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Ok so this is a cropped tank top and a tie on thong that is small... fuck idk if I can do this but... gimme ideas for how you'd want it to go down...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet

Advertisements
Kink Talk