Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-20-2023, 06:04 PM   #436
moretome

If I were your girlfriend, I'd tie you onto our bed and then take pictures. I'd threaten to send them to your friends but give you a choice between sending the pictures or inviting my girlfriends over to play with your scrawny ass. I'd laugh knowing it was never really a choice and usher in my friends. They'd tease you for hours on end, building you up and then letting you come down. I'd eventually tell you you weren't allowed to vum but having been teased so much you inevitably fail. I'd take your cum and smear it on your face, and take another picture to remember you by. Then I'd tell you you failed and earned a red bottom. After a thorough spanking, and after all the girls got what they came for from you, I'd cage your little dick and tell you this was the only way you'd be getting off from now on.

I fantasize about being lead around by an anal hook and being used as furniture.
Limits: permanent, involving family/friends, face pictures, public

Please send me PMs or KIKs that verbally humiliate me.
Kik: herewego_x

moretome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 07:44 AM   #437
Aus_Filth

If I was your girlfriend I would certainly have your ass filled almost 24/7, of course much of the time with your 'precious' anal hook. God you can be so pathetic sometimes, glad I'm sure that I would lead you around with it, using a blindfold often to make you navigate blind. One move in the wrong direction against my orders and I'd pinch your ass or spank you quickly a few times to remember to listen. You would have as much value in our relationship as my footstool, my coffee table or my towel rack in comparison to a lover. I'd love to give you a vibe inside to reward you for your good posture and gratification, or to just mess with you if I sense that you might falter. Being furniture would be a requirement for guests being around of course, once they know what really excites you I would encourage them also to punish you with a wedgie perhaps for bad service. All in a days efforts before being lead back to bed where you might be allowed to sleep in bed with me or continue your perverted fantasy lying on the ground.

I'm a brat turned on by slutty kink play and humiliation
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 07:16 PM   #438
GTO

If i was your boyfriend i would give you a nice large enema before dressing you up in your leather suit. Then i would dump a.bunch of oatmeal in your suit before putting your collar on, and taking you for a nice long walk around the park. Your walk would not be over until we both have relieved ourseles in your suit.

Im a sorry little sub that thinks his underwear need to be stuffed full of fast food in public
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 05:15 PM   #439
GTO

Bumping this thread
Old 07-05-2023, 05:32 PM   #440
IgnoreMe

If I were your girlfriend you wouldn't have the time or money to get fast food. I would control your underwear, your food, and your money. Now you will do what I say. Don't wear underwear. Instead wear a diaper. Don't go to fast food go to a sit down restaurant. Order a big meal and as unobtrusively as possible move the food from your plate to your diaper. When you are done leave a 30% tip. You will eat the food from your diaper but not until the next day after you have slept in it.

I keep putting off taking a shower. It's so much trouble and bother.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IgnoreMe for this post:
Old 07-05-2023, 05:43 PM   #441
Vodin30
getDare Devil

If i was your boyfriend i would chain you up kneeling and naked in the backyard before dinner and scrub you down like washing the car. and use the garden hose to rinse you off. i would leave you there to dry as i ate dinner then come back and spank you until your butt was a warn pink shade. After placing a collar on you i would lead you into the house to clean up the kitchen.

i procrastinate cleaning my home and work space

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 07:32 AM   #442
IgnoreMe

If I were your girlfriend you would be cleaning the whole house naked and on you hands and knees. Let's start small for your limited abilities. Mop the kitchen floor with a rag held in your mouth. You are naked and on your hands and knees.

I wet the bed last night when my diaper leaked.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

Old 07-06-2023, 07:54 AM   #443
Kenzee

If I was your boyfriend I wouldn't have you in a bed. You would be in a locking crib where you and your lack of control belong. Every night your wrists and ankles would be secured to the bars so that you couldn't touch yourself or play with you diaper. You would have to wait for daddy to come get you in the morning or whenever I felt like it. Diapers aren't free and neither are changes and as your boyfriend I expect you to work for each and every change. If you wet your mattress you're going to be sleeping with wet sheets for quite a while. When I put you down to sleep I'd come in at a random time and relieve my bladder all over you so you come to appreciate having dry sheets. I think it should be at least a week of pissy sheets at least.

I spend too much time masturbating and writing erotic fiction.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 09:39 AM   #444
IgnoreMe

Wrap your dick in duct tape in a way that you cannot masturbate but can pee from a hole in it. This is for 48 hours.

I really need to do something nice for my clueless vanilla husband.

Old 07-06-2023, 02:42 PM   #445
HarleyWetJeans

If I was your boyfriend, I would ensure that we establish a safe. I would gradually introduce elements of humiliation and semi-public play in controlled settings. I would start with some discreet public teasing or exhibitionism, after that I would love to involve holding and releasing control over your bladder.

I really need to clean up the house like the bathroom and do all the chores
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 07:43 PM   #446
howl

If I were your partner, I would first make you get on all fours and cane you. Then, I would bind your arms and legs so you could only get around by walking on your elbows and knees. I would put a leash on you and take you into the bathroom, and make you clean it with only your mouth, with cane strokes for "encouragement" if you seem too slow.

I want to be dehumanized, either as an object or an animal, and used.

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 06:34 PM   #447
GTO

If I were your partner, nobody would even recognize yoy as human. You would be my little pet to play with. During feeding time you would have to sit and wait until I give you the ok. Anytime you dont listen you would get the cane. I would put you on a leash and take you out for walks around the park with a wedgie on full display for everybody to laugh at you

Ive wound up with the bottom of my boxers totally sealed with tape out in public and I don't know why
Old 07-17-2023, 06:16 AM   #448
HarleyWetJeans

If I were your girlfriend, you wouldn't make you stay outside for the whole day and make you drink a lot of water. then I would make you go to at least 2 cafés and one store to buy something to drink and drink it, all while doing that I would make you walk through the city where you can't really hide.

I like to get messy splosh and pee in clothes, especially denim clothes like jeans or overalls.
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:56 PM   #449
howl

If I were your partner, I'd see how much you like it. I'd make sure you drank at least four liters per day, but I wouldn't let you use the bathroom when you had to pee. There would be CBT sessions for failure to follow either rule. You'd be kept in very tight jeans all the time, too. But if we were out in public, I'd help---I'd pour whatever liquid was handy on your jeans so it would look like you fell in a puddle.

I can't stop thinking about an ex-play partner. He's not into me, but I fantasize about him all the time and I'm kind of in love with him still.

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to howl for this post:
Old 07-18-2023, 09:07 AM   #450
Lotoloto

If I was your girlfriend, I’d have so much fun with you. We’d have lots of hidden public fun, I’d take you hiking on solitary trails where nobody actually walks, but I wouldn’t tell you that as you take every hike dressed like a slutty fitness instructor and have you come into those locking family restrooms in public and have you entertain and please me, all while reminding you how someone could hear us, and you’d never know

Dislikes: hanging, hidden public, ripping, pics/vids (need to talk for a bit first)

Limits: scat/piss, blood, full public, involving others[/COLOR]

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=17204

My PM DARES^^^^

Kik: lotolotok
Lotoloto is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deserves, humiliation, punishment, rules, verbal humiliation