Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2023, 12:12 AM   #1
echoinput

Female 33f looking for anal dares, instructions, ideas & training!

Hey there. First time posting, and *long* time lurker.
I have a couple of hours to myself and have a craving for two things (or even the two combined): anal and pee holding/wetting/desperation.

I was wearing my plug for a while and briefly took it out. Heres what I have to use, my kinks, and limits.

I want dares to keep me horny, desperate for anal pleasure. I want to ignore my pussy and only be allowed to use my ass. Give me your best - I can't promise I'll get to them/them all, but i will try.

Available to use: suction cup dildo (6.5in), knotted suction cup k9 dildo (9.5in), inflatable butt plug, vibrator wand, lovense dolce, nipple clamps, clit suction pump, ball gag, small, medium, and large, silicone butt plugs, etc.

Kinks: Anal, anal training and anal only play, anal orgasms, BBC, creampies, degradation and humiliation, edging and orgasm control, pee desperation, wetting, forced orgasms, as well as hands free orgasms (in the hypnosis realm).

Limits: Photos/videos, scat play, extreme pain, permanent/lasting marks or body writing, fisting.
echoinput is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal only, anal slut, degrade me, desperation, horny girl