Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2023, 03:49 PM   #1
eve.1610
Baby Member

Default 23F Kik anal/humiliation

Hey everyone. I haven’t been on here in a couple years, but here it goes.
23F looking for humiliating/painful punishments to do in the next couple of weeks.
My kik is eve.1610
I recently got out of a long term online relationship with a dom, only because the time difference already made things tough and he took a job that would have made real time communication almost impossible. I’m not exactly looking for another dom right now but would definitely be open to it with the right person. With that out of the way..
In my couple months without a dom, I’ve gotten a few bad grades on college assignments, three big ones in particular. On top of that I’ve been slipping in other areas. I haven’t been making budgets for a while and have slipped in my workout routine.
I have a relaxed schedule the next couple of weeks, so I’m looking for punishments to do in the afternoon when I have time. My likes, dislikes, and limits are listed below.. Specifically looking for punishments that are humiliating or painful. Plus if it's something I can incorporate in my daily routine.. Like while I’m doing schoolwork, chores.. Exercising.
I live alone so most of the time I’m by myself.
Some of the worst/most memorable punishments I had from my past master were..
-Running errands in a skirt with no panties and/or a buttblug
-Exercising naked with a buttplug
-Getting anal with a large dildo
-Anything with toothpaste
-frozen condom in my ass/pussy
-Enemas
-Hot wax on my pussy/asshole
-Sleeping with my ass plugged
-Pussy spankings with a belt, having my clit clamped
I have a good few toys:
-large and small dildos
-nipple/clit clamps (5 adjustable clamps total)
-medium and large metal buttplugs
-large silicone buttplug (biggest one I own)
-vibrating buttplug (multiple settings.. Low-high and pulse settings)
-wand vibe with multiple settings
-bottle for enemas
-blindfold
-gag
-handcuffs
-bondage rope
-large and small rubber bands
-lube
-toothpaste
-candles
-wooden spoons (with and without holes)
Anything that’s cheap that I can get easily I’ll go buy.. Like cucumbers, cothespins, diapers, condoms, stuff like that
For reference I’m about 5’8, thin, about 34B-C cup size.
MY LIMITS ARE:
Photos/Videos: For the most part I don’t send videos, but I will send pics with no face to your liking. Just know I’m paranoid and censor heavily. I have a few pics of past punishments I can send if anyone’s curious. I might send a video.. If it’s a punishment where making one is easy and I decide to.
Nothing that will leave marks longer than a few hours… and ass or tit spanking can’t leave long term marks. Pussy spanking is different since that isn’t that visible even if I’m naked.
Bodily fluids: I’ll shove panties in my mouth, use a diaper, suck a dildo that’s been in me, but I won’t touch pee/poo, and absolutely no blood
Public/Hidden Public: I’m fine with hidden public as long as there’s no risk of getting caught. I’d do stuff like no bra/panties in public, wearing a buttplug, nipple clamps, diaper, etc. Humiliating stuff.. Just nothing actually risky.
And as far as everything else:
Limits: permanent, other people, animals, blood, full public, extreme pain, touching pee/poo
Dislikes: anal, nipple torture, bathroom dares/punishments, pussy spanking, hidden public
Likes: nipple/clit stimulation, forced orgasms/edging, ass spanking, humiliating photo dares, bodywriting

again, kik is eve.1610
I'll respond faster on there than on here
thanks to anyone who responds
eve.1610 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female, humiliation, punishment, spanking