Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 01-24-2022, 07:40 PM   #1
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Default Beating my record. My story fulfilling your punishment of chastity and ballbusting

In December, my ex-boyfriend and I spoke. We are both switch in BDSM and since we are no longer a couple, from time to time, we do something related to BDSM. The trust acquired over several years and the difficulty of finding people with the same tastes in whom to trust for certain practices, are very favorable points so that even after the relationship ends, we continue talking and sometimes seeing each other, for this type of thing.

December's conversation heated up and he ended up proposing to be my keyholder and I his slave for a few days. The excuse, a punishment for jerking me off too many times, imagining that I would have him as a slave again for quite a long time. Too many straws thinking about him, dominating him and torturing him. What I deserved, according to him, was to spend 10 days with his favorite chastity cage (an almost transparent colored holytrainer). I, for personal reasons, could not at that moment, but we would agree to do it immediately as soon as I could. Yes, as a switch, I like games and those kinds of situations that end up turning around.

On January 3rd, I shaved the entire cock and balls area, I took out the transparent cage made of a material similar to plastic or silicone, an imitation of the holytrainer from a few years ago (the first year that holytrainer put on sale ergonomic rings), I put on the cage and sent myself a photo on WhatsApp with the text "I'm ready for punishment".

A few hours later, he replied that it was perfect, that we would start with 10 days of chastity, but as usual, he could put games or punishments in which I risked ending up having more days of chastity. And the first would come at that time. 50 hits on the balls with the small wooden paddle used for cooking, but there would be 2 conditions. For every blow he gave me in my balls, that he did not consider strong enough (always bearing in mind that when hitting oneself, as much as one wants, it will always hit softer than if the blow were given someone else) would add 6 hours to those initial 10 days. And the video that I had to send him (at that time we were hundreds of kilometers away) could only last 1 minute 30 seconds. For every extra second of video, I would add 1 more hour of chastity. The video was to start with my pants on, pull my pants and underwear down, hit my balls, and pull my underwear and pants up again. 2 minutes 13 seconds. All the blows seemed good to him. Almost 2 more days of chastity, just starting.

The days of chastity were more or less normal. Every day and every night I had to send him a couple of photos of my cage. We talked some of the days, he made some small request but everything went normally. If it wasn't, because for me, wearing a chastity cage raises my sexual libido a lot. And it makes me almost obsessed with sites like GetDare, risking having to do something and also before the option of taking out my dominant side, that although I wear the chastity cage, when sexual libido increases, my desire to dominate also grows. and to punish other people (the only thing is not being able to masturbate because of the damn chastity cage) but it makes me very horny to have to punish others, expose them in temporary exhibition sites or dominate others, especially when they are younger than me.

On one of those days, I entered the thread about them guessing the color of my underwear, and they did and got the color right on the first try. Whoever challenged me would gain access to my GetDare account for several hours.

We played several games and in the end, I would handle his account and he would handle mine. For 24 hours. We both created some thread and got into a lot of new threads that we had never gotten into. Even from Kik threads.
Specifically, he created a thread to increase my period of chastity for a few hours, which would end in just 3 days.
The thread seemed to have its bit of a hit on the first day, it caught my attention so much that I agreed to the time and hits on my balls that could be added per post and the number of days the thread was.

I discussed it with my keyholder at the time. He liked the thread and we joked about it.

A few days later, something happened to me that had never happened to me in all these years in which, temporarily and seasonally, I have been putting on a chastity cage. I came carrying the chastity cage. It was a night when I was too horny, I felt that frustration that holytrainer-type cages cause on the cock and I felt how the ring was embedded in the bottom of my balls, causing me quite a pleasant pain for some lovers of ballbusting and CBT. . I started to move and shake the cage, I almost came to myself, but I stopped in time. I did the same thing again, while reading various things on GetDare and one of the WhatsApp conversations I had had with my Keyholder. A conversation that had made me very horny. I repeated so many times about shaking my chastity cage, that one of the times I was so clueless with what I was reading, that I didn't stop at the right time and came to cum.

If I were someone else, I probably would have kept quiet about it. He would not have said anything to his Keyholder. I was so close to finishing the initial time of my chastity, I was so horny these days ago and I felt so bad for having come at that point, that I decided to take a photo of the result of the accident and the next morning, together with the morning report photos, tell my Keyholder what had happened.

He decided to use the thread we had been laughing about the day before, to punish me. In addition, to extend the chastity that was going to end the next day, for a few more days, until it was time to close the thread that added time and ballbusting to chastity. Several more hours could be added to each publication and in addition to accepting a proposal that I had received, it would be modified to harm me. It depends how many times I touched my chastity cage, more days would be added to the length of the thread and the number of hours and the number of blows to my balls would also increase more and more, in each publication. In the same announcement, I put that there would be the possibility that at some point there would be some kind of happy hour, but without commenting on anything. Just in the last hour of the last day of the thread, it was commented that I should double count the posts of the last hour, as happy hour.

After people's effort to keep the thread active for so many days, I thought they deserved that little gift. But the last hour, even though only 2 people participated, it was one post after another. If all that had to be multiplied by 2, the total minimum time and the hits in my balls would grow considerably. This is GetDare, so I decided to play the game whether to activate happy hour or not, heads or tails. I lost, came tails. The last hour of the thread I add just over 27 days to my initial minimum chastity time. And I gave 6,000 hits to my balls.

For every day in between, I participated in the Kik "chastity check" thread. There I met a man who would ask me for several daily checks that he had to show in less than 10 minutes, if he did not want to receive a punishment. One of the times I didn't arrive on time, he wanted to punish me so that he could choose my next chastity cage. He is a nice man, who even bothers to speak in Spanish to have a more fluid conversation. I wanted to try Chaster.app, since I have done chastity many times with the help of the Chastikey app and other times with the help of emlalock. So I proposed to her that she could choose which chastity cage to wear, if she wanted to be my next keyholder, using Chaster.app. He thought about it for a few minutes and finally, after checking that the webapp was working, he accepted my proposal.

And as the time of chastity in which it will be my keyholder, it seemed that it would be quite long, since even finally, it will surpass my personal record, it allowed me to rest 24 hours between the end of chastity with my ex-boyfriend as keyholder and the beginning of chastity, with this man from GetDare, through Chaster. I asked her as a condition, that during the time of chastity, she can always see the timer. The rest, I would let him configure it as he considered.

And so it was, although I admit that on Sunday, in my 24 hours off, without a chastity cage, after seeing the session I had set up, we renegotiated some small part of the set up for the session, for both of us to enjoy for as long as we had. it comes ahead.

I finally admit that it was a little over 24 hours the time I was without a chastity cage. I took the opportunity to jerk off and cum several times, although much less times than I thought I would, since I didn't have as free Sunday as I thought I would. Nor did I have the privacy that I would have liked.

On the night from Sunday to Monday, although closer to Monday morning than Sunday night, I took out my favorite metal chastity cage, put it on and entered the link of the session that my current keyholder had prepared for me. log in and start my next period of chastity.

I want to comment, before explaining the configuration of the session, that there is a commitment on my part, with my current keyholder, that no matter what happens in Chaster.app, I will not be able to finish my chastity session before June 9, 2022. That is the day that the sentence of chastity generated in the thread would be fulfilled. This date can be extended, but not reduced.

Bearing in mind that I put on the holytrainer-type chastity cage on January 3, and although it is true that I had a break, without a chastity cage, of just over 24 hours between Saturday night and when I put on my cage of preferred metallic chastity, it could be said that this year 2022 is coming interesting for me, since I will be locked for at least half of the year.

My record for continuous, uninterrupted time with a chastity cage, in all these years since I discovered that chastity through a cage makes me horny (wearing a chastity cage myself and controlling other people's chastity), is 3 months and 12 days. So on this occasion, it is clear that I will set my personal record again.

THE CHASTER.APP SESSION CONFIGURATION:

Name of the session: "El perro cachondo" ("The horny dog")
Keyholder: gw2270
Description: Personalized padlock for Katien.

INITIAL LOCK DURATION:
Initial minimum duration: 136 days, 8 hours, 45 minutes.
Initial maximum duration: 136 days, 8 hours, 45 minutes.
Timer: Visible.

Community Features:
Share Links: Enabled.
Add time: +1 hour.
Elimination time: -1 hour.
Random option enabled.
5 visits required.

Pillory: 1 hour added for each vote.

Hygienic opening: Non-cumulative.
Next action after 20 hours.
Time allowed: 15 minutes.
Penalty for exceeding 15 minutes, adds 1 day to chastity.
Penalty for exceeding 30 minutes of hygienic opening: Freeze the lock + 1 hour in the pillory.

Wheel of fortune: Not cumulative.
Next action after 1 hour.
Number of times I have to spin the wheel of fortune: 3 times a day.
Penalty for not spinning the Ferris wheel enough times: Freeze the lock.
Roulette Options:
+3 hours
+6 hours
-9 hours
-12 hours
Freeze / Thaw
Red Balls: 50x Ballbusting
50 spanks
Bodywriting 3 words
Being a dog 1 hour
Contact the keyholder for a special task

Verification images: Non-cumulative.
Next action after 8 hours.
Peer verification activated.
Verification images visible to all.
Penalty for having a rejected image: Freeze the lock.
Number of verifications required: 2 daily.
Penalty for not verifying your session enough times: Freeze Lock + Pickaxe for 1 hour.

NO TIME LIMIT: The lock duration can be increased without limit.

Right now, I'm great, I just started. But I decided to write this kind of blog, on the one hand because I think it could be interesting and it makes sense to do it, considering that this time of chastity was selected by a part of the GetDare community. Although above all, because I think that with the passing of the weeks and months that lie ahead, it may be interesting to comment on what I am feeling at each moment. It is very likely that with the passage of time, it will become more and more difficult for me to overcome it. But you also have to keep in mind that I am a lover of BDSM and this kind of thing. And among my tastes is that they make me feel desperate for something. Desperation, like in BDSM and the like, is hard to explain. But it is a fact that I in my submissive role and many other people, this is something that gives us pleasure. It is also a fact that I, in my role as a dominant sadist, enjoy making the person I dominate have that kind of feeling.

I would be very grateful if you would comment on everything you want to comment on, since that would encourage me a lot to continue writing about what I will be experiencing in the coming months. I would also appreciate any opinion that you give me, about the Chaster session or about anything that I tell you about.

Starting tomorrow I will tell my experience, once inside the chastity session (the post is already too long, without commenting on the first day).
I will also be updating the completed ballbusting and the one that I still have to complete.

I want to apologize for my bad English, it is not my first language, I do not have much knowledge of English and online translators helped me excessively.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Last edited by katien; 01-24-2022 at 09:10 PM.
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to katien for this post:
Old 01-25-2022, 12:08 PM   #2
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

thank you for the elaborate report, katien!

as someone who has never used a chastity device himself (instead only added to adding threads ), i can't say much about the experience. but i do like that you included a little bit of background story. looking forward to more reports.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sir_Damian for this post:
Old 01-27-2022, 08:07 AM   #3
katien
getDare Sweetheart

First of all I want to apologize for not updating the first two days, as I told you.
He has given the chance that it has just been to start with this session and the next day, I get a little sick, with a headache, colder than normal, dizziness and general tiredness. But I have taken a COVID test from a pharmacy and it has been negative. I guess these symptoms will go away in a few days.

I started blocking my dick on January 24 at 6:52 am. I sent my first verification image, so that the time began to count down and I spun the wheel of luck for the first time. 12 hours less! It seems that I start with luck, but it is useless since I have the commitment that I will not be able to be blocked for less time, than what we have set as a minimum.

The other 2 turns of the day were having to spend 1 hour being a dog and 50 extra hits to my balls. Being a dog, I have to save it for when I'm home alone, it's something I like to do (although I really like it when I have a dom in person, playing with me... doing it by myself is a bit boring) but logically I can only do it if I have the peace of mind that no one at home is going to see me with my dog ​​mask, being in a doggy position and doing whatever it is that I am doing at that moment. The 50 hits on my balls I did. They were my first so I decided to keep them simple, stretched out on my bed, holding the cage in one hand and slapping my balls one after the other until I hit 50. I wasn't very sore, but it was horny enough to make me angry that I couldn't jerk off at that moment.

Throughout the day I was seeing that the verification image was being verified by many more people than I thought. But at least people seemed sensible, as everyone gave me my first verification image as valid.

The next day, the second day of chastity of this season that I am experiencing, was when I got sick. So, I couldn't enjoy it as much as I would like. I continued of course with my chastity cage on, and tested for the first time on chasterapp how the grooming function works. It works in a very similar way to emlalock with the difference that the webapp itself allows you to take a photo of the password of the box where I keep the keys, that way, the photo remains only in the app, but it is not saved in my telephone. Which makes it that much more exciting. It is also true that it gave me an error so I wrote down the code I had put and wrote to my Keyholder to check if the image had been uploaded correctly. And indeed, despite getting the error, my keyholder was able to access the photograph of the code, which leaves me much calmer when using chasterapp.

It took me 10 minutes and 22 seconds, of the 15 minutes that I have available to clean up. Which I think is pretty good.
That day at roulette I twice got the extra 50 hits on my balls and had to contact my keyholder for a special task.
Since I'm a bit sick, my keyholder made a deal with me and exchanged several of the backlogs he had for 2 hours of corner time in whatever position I wanted (which I'll do when I find something better). I passed him a Github web page that uses tablet, smartphone and PC cameras as motion detectors and my keyholder set up a session that will be the one I have to use to do my cornertime.

That night, I fell asleep without uploading the second verification so when I woke up, it turned out that I was frozen (time was not running) and had spent 1 hour in the pillory, in which 6 more hours of chastity had been added to my counter. The wheel of fortune added another 6 hours to me and my keyholder unfroze the lock manually after several hours frozen, although I can't get used to it, because there will come a time, sooner rather than later, that the only option to unfreeze me, will be the to spin on the wheel of fortune until I get that option.

Last night, despite being somewhat low in spirits because of how I feel, I think that was when I began to be aware of what awaits me. Last night, I had an incredible desire to be able to jerk off, to be able to masturbate. But the cage prevents me from receiving any pleasure on my cock. My dick doesn't belong to me right now, it belongs to gw2270, at least until June 9th.

With an incredible desire to jerk off and without being able to do it, the only stimulus I can give myself is to hit my balls a little. It's the closest I'll get to receiving pleasure for the next few months. The problem is that if I do it with a medium intensity on the mild side, it is true that it gives me a lot of pleasure, but it also makes me want to masturbate even more. And I can't do that. The same thing is happening to me writing all this. I write this and it makes me want to masturbate, but I can't do it, my cock is caged and I don't have permission from gw2270 to be able to take off the cage and masturbate quietly (and I highly doubt that between now and June 9th I will have that permission at some point). moment).

It's hard to put up with when you're so horny and it's even more complicated wearing a chastity cage that you feel on your cock, it makes you horny and makes you even more horny.

For now, I haven't even started hitting the balls of yarn yet. As soon as I feel better, I'll start with it. And I will also put a count of how many busts I have to give myself and how many I have, as well as where my timer is in the Chasterapp session.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
The following 2 users say Thank You to katien for this post:
Old 01-28-2022, 08:06 AM   #4
katien
getDare Sweetheart

JANUARY 27TH

The day was relatively calm, since from what I commented in the previous post, I have the tasks paralyzed. I have to pull the wheel of fortune anyway, but I'll have to do the tasks at another time. The one I woke up from, roulette gave me 1 hour as a dog, which as I said, I'll have to do it another time. I sent my verification image and continued with my day to day.

I remember the first times that I used the chastity cage, that I had this curiosity to go with it on the street. But the truth is that nothing is noticeable and to appreciate the negligible bulge that it can leave in your pants, only someone who really knows that you are wearing a chastity cage could notice. It would be different if they see you in underwear, since it is true that there depends on underwear, the chastity cage can be marked more or less. But that is not my case.

Roulette throughout the day subtracted 12 hours from my account and gave me 50 spanks, which I will have to give myself at some point.

At some point in the afternoon, someone wanted to make a deal with me, he would give me some information in exchange for him being able to give me some orders or some dare in the future. I accepted, although the deal did not go very well. Although it is true that the information was true, since that information gave me the right to obtain a slave as long as I wanted (a slave with a very small cock, it must be said), the slave did not last even half an hour. Immediately he disappeared. After asking him for 2 photos and asking him some questions, he disappeared. He didn't reply to what I wrote to him because he didn't even read the messages. But it is not surprising, since these things, in some people, are more common than you might expect.

But something that promised to make me horny during the afternoon, finally, could not be.

I also didn't get any chastitycheck (x) so it was a pretty boring day.

I didn't have a moment where I was really horny, so there's nothing to write home about yesterday either. Yes, little by little I am becoming more aware of the time that awaits me ahead. Because my desire to jerk off there continues and not being able to do it is harder than some can imagine.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
Old 01-29-2022, 07:18 AM   #5
katien
getDare Sweetheart

JANUARY 28

Yesterday was not very different from the day before, but at least there were some more fun moments.
I am looking forward to finding myself well so that I can live my chastity in its fullness. Doing all the things that I have to do.
I woke up, pulled the wheel of fortune and went to breakfast. In roulette I got the box to have to contact my keyholder to give me a special task. So when I recover I think he will be able to give me several special tasks. After breakfast, I uploaded a photo with the verification image and here I want to stop.
On the one hand, it is appreciated that most of the people of Chaster.app are sensible and if we write the code that the application gives us, they vote us positively. On the other hand, it is striking to see how even putting the code well, negative votes are received.
I am also struck by the number of people verifying verification photos. Some of the verification photos have reached 76 votes. Others, only 24 votes. But putting the code right, I have also received up to 8 negative votes.
At least, by the looks of it, I think he's in the majority, which saves me from freezing.
I don't know how to describe the feeling that 76 people see your caged cock and have the power to decide with a single click, allow time to continue passing normally or they end up freezing time. Undoubtedly, morbid is the most appropriate word. But right now, I wouldn't know what else to say about it.

A little later, I used the hygienic opening option, so I could take the cage off for a few minutes, clean my cock, clean the cage well, and put the cage back on. Create a new code for the box where I keep the key, take a photo of the new code and finish with the hygienic opening. It took me 11 minutes of the 15 minutes that I have permission. Although it is true that I took it quite calmly since on this occasion, I even removed the ring from the cage to clean it well and I put moisturizer everywhere.

On the other hand, I am worried about something. When I wear a chastity cage, I like to have the area completely shaved. I like how my caged cock looks much better when I'm shaved. I don't have a model body, far from it. But I like it, that at least, since I wear a chastity cage and I have to take pictures of my caged cock. The photos are as presentable as possible. And if I have hair in the area, I don't like the photo so much anymore. I suppose that maybe at some point I will have to decide whether to shave in exchange for gaining 1 more day of chastity (if I spend more than 15 minutes in the bathroom, the chaster.app system adds another day of chastity) or forget to shave. Because shaving with the cage on, the truth is that I don't like it. It will be a decision that you have to make in the next few days.

After the toilet, I rolled the lucky wheel again, which added 3 more hours of chastity. And at noon, he added 50 more hits to my balls.

In the afternoon, I went to do a PCR and when I got back, when I was on the bus, already very close to home, someone sent me a Kik message "CHASTITYCHECK (5 min)". The bus was full and I was sitting in a row of 4 seats where some passengers look at those in front. I had people sitting in front of me so it was impossible for me to take the photo at that moment. But at least it was right at the bus stop before my house. The bus arrived at my stop, I ran to the portal, opened the Kik conversation and as soon as I got to the elevator and verified that there was no one in the portal. I took my caged dick out of my pants, took the photo with the Kik camera and sent it. Just in time! Within those 5 minutes of time they had given me. If the bus reaches a red light or who wrote to me, he decides to send me the message just a minute before. He wouldn't have given me time and I would have had to accept a punishment or a dare from him.

I went home, I took an Amazon package that I had to take to return and I went with the package to the Celeritas Amazon return point, while I chatted with the guy who had sent the chastitycheck and that he should not suspect and send me another check in that moment.

When I got back home, I didn't remember that I had already thrown the wheel 3 times (which is the daily minimum) and I hit it again. Another special task that can order my keyholder when I recover. I took the second daily verification photo and the rest of the afternoon passed normally.

At night, a guy I met here through GetDare and to whom I owe several nudes a day, in the hands of 7 minutes, for a game we played at the time and conditions that add days or make me participate in threads or be punished, in case I don't do the nude on time (and who has also been kind enough to stop the request for nudes until I get better), he offered me something different and that could be nice. Compete with a Brazilian. I would have to time the time it took to go around my room completely, walking on 4 legs, but I would have to take a dildo, put it on the door and I would have to go around the whole room with the dildo in my mouth, the dildo should be touching the wall (or cabinets, failing that) and as long as he had the dildo in his mouth, he was forbidden to move his feet and hands. I did it dressed for not being 100%, but I did it. It made me very morbid to do it. I felt humiliated, although it would have been much more fun to be able to do it while whoever gave me the order could watch me. It was entertaining and fun. I still don't know if I won or lost against the Brazilian. But I guess he'll find out in the next few hours.
After doing that task, a huge desire to jerk off, but my caged cock prevented me. I wiggled the cage a bit, I don't want to fool anyone. But mission impossible to be able to masturbate with this cage.
Really, the hardest thing about being in chastity, are those moments in which you would give anything to be able to jerk off properly, but you can't do it. The closest thing to receiving pleasure is to shake the cage a little or give you a gentle blow on my balls.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Last edited by katien; 01-29-2022 at 07:25 AM.
Old 02-02-2022, 05:54 AM   #6
katien
getDare Sweetheart

LAST DAYS OF JANUARY.

Sorry. I apologize because I haven't updated for several days, so I'm going to summarize the highlights of the days I haven't written.

On the one hand I want to start by saying that the chastity cage is already beginning to have its effects. Every day I'm hornier and it makes me more angry not being able to jerk off at certain times.

So that no one is surprised, I clarify again that I am seeing this as a switch, since it is what I am. I am not a submissive to use, whose experience would be very strong. Being hornier every day makes me more submissive but also more dominant on occasions when I have the opportunity.

A few days ago, a boy who I later found out was Arab wrote me to ask for permission to pee. He had lost a game of dice and the punishment was to have to ask permission to pee. I can't pass up the opportunity, so I said no. Not yet, that he had to wait, that what he could do at that moment was drink 2 glasses of water. Roll 2 dice, the first 24-sided and the second 6-sided. The first was the minutes he would have to wait. The second given was the seconds he could pee. I would have to wait almost 20 minutes and I would only have permission to pee for 2 seconds. I started to get horny while he waited and I watched his likes on his profile. I thought: I'm going to take advantage of him as much as I can.
He sent me a video so I could check that he had only peed for 2 seconds. Finally someone who pays attention and sends evidence! And immediately he asked me again if he would let him pee again, that he couldn't take it anymore. I was super horny at the time. My cock felt the pressure of my cage and I couldn't help but wiggle the cage a bit as she set various rules for him and added difficulty to the game.
Every time he finished peeing, he would have to drink a glass of water (he had leaked liquid and I didn't want him to get dehydrated). The first time he could give me permission to pee, he would have to send me a completely naked photo. I would decide whether to roll the dice at that moment or play hard to get (sometimes I did one thing and other times another). And from that moment after the die that decided the waiting minutes, I would roll a coin (all through Kik), if I guessed what came out on the coin, I would roll the seconds die. If he failed, he would have to drink another glass of water, and if he still felt like peeing, he would have to ask me for permission again (and send me another nude photo). The game went on for a couple of hours, until the boy couldn't take it anymore and one of the times he could only pee for 6 seconds, he peed everything he had inside (more than 20 seconds).
He was completely horny for the opportunity he was getting to handle that slim-bodied Arab boy however I pleased.
My cock was in his cage, I had an incredible desire to jerk off, shaking the cage from time to time that there were several points where I almost came (although I stopped in time). He had the opportunity to punish him. And of course, I did. The punishment of the murga. In addition, the boy knew the punishment because he had been punished like this in class several times and it turned him on to have to do it naked on my whim. 20 minutes in the murga position and every time he lost his position he would take a few lashes on the ass with the cable of his cell phone charger and several punches in the balls. Also, let's add the amount of water that the boy had drunk, that is, he had to do the murga while he wanted to pee.
Afterwards we talked for a while while he made her drink more and more water, make the occasional edge. Until he felt like peeing again.
I kept playing with it, in total it was 12 hours.
12 hours completely horny, torturing him (that's how he described it) making him drink more and more water and making him pee for just a few seconds, with medium and long waits between jets.
I insist, it was 12 hours completely horny, with my cock and my balls feeling the pressure of the cage and the rings. Shaking the cage every little bit doing some kind of edges and controlling not being able to cum. That day I got really bad but it was also the day that I became more aware of what awaits me with my chastity. Who in my situation wouldn't have jerked off and cum a dozen times, at least, while subduing this guy? And I could enjoy it, sadistic as I am. But I couldn't cum because I'm completely forbidden. My cock cried out to be completely hard, but the cage prevented it. I got really bad to the point that the next day I woke up with my cock as hard as possible in my situation, with the ring of the chastity cage pulling up a couple of centimeters and my cock trying to get out of my cage while feeling pressed by the rings of the cage itself.
When I took advantage of the hygienic opening, my cock had the marks of the rings that make up the cage that I don't know what my cock looked like with that shape embedded in it.

Seriously, being able to subdue the Arab boy was for me, for me the sadistic part, an immense pleasure. But having my cock caged was self-torture for me that I wouldn't know how to express.
And I still have half the year left, having to put up with the urge to jerk off and cum quietly.

On another day, the guy I call "the college boy" updated his thread with a fully detailed report of a public nudity dare I had given him. Reading that report was another torment for me. I am sure that many of those who have read it have been able to masturbate while reading it. I, who am responsible for that report, can only touch my cage and get frustrated because my cock wants to get fatter and grow more than my cage allows.
Reading that thread, I was able to enjoy the 2 roles… I put myself in the situation of the schoolboy and I got super horny. I put myself in the situation of the guys who found his clothes in the cabin and made him come out naked if he wanted to get his clothes back and I got even more horny. Images flashed through my mind of what I would have done if the schoolboy had found me in the situation I was in, when I was a few years younger and I was going out with some pretty thug friends and I started to get really bad. I returned to shake my cage again while my frustrated cock tried to grow and I almost lost my way, I was just a few microseconds away from cumming. One more stroke and I would have filled my boxers with my cum. Luckily I stopped in time, but I'm starting to think that I don't know if I'll be able to hold out without cumming all this time. Also, I still don't know the consequences that could happen if one day it happens to me and I end up cumming with the cage on.
I still have more than 126 days to go… I have to be caged at least until June 9th. We are February 2. This is a real ordeal and it doesn't end as soon as it begins.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
The following 3 users say Thank You to katien for this post:
Old 02-02-2022, 06:17 AM   #7
katien
getDare Sweetheart

FEBRUARY 1ST.

February begins, for my own personal reasons and at the decision of my Keyholder, certain things have changed in the chastity session. Also, from today (day 2) I will start to catch up with the tasks that I owe to my Keyholder. And starting tomorrow (day 3), I will start with the hits in my pending balls of the thread.
I write this with frozen time. Although time passes for all of us, it is not like that in the clock of my chastity, I have had the bad luck that in the wheel of luck, it came out having to be frozen. And I won't be able to unfreeze until the wheel of luck decides to land on that same square.
Yesterday I spoke with my keyholder, from now on, the hour being a dog will be replaced by spending 1 or 2 hours in the pillory, a decision that my keyholder will make, depending on the mood he is in and as he feels like it. Spanking will be replaced by more hitting my balls. And we were making a recount of the things that we had pending and that I will begin to fulfill this afternoon.

I have 6 rounds of 50 hits pending on my balls each. Between 2 and 4 hours in the pillory.
1 bodywriting. And 4 special tasks that should be my keyholder, the art decides them.
And he already decided them:
I will have to make myself a wedgie of my choice for 1 hour.
I'll have to wash my mouth out with soap.
A verification photo will have to be done in hidden public.
And I have to choose a day when I can only pee 3 times. This nonsense may be the most difficult for me, since I usually go to the bathroom 6 or 7 times a day.

In addition, I must acquire the commitment to do all this throughout this week. I must send photos to my Keyholder that show that I fulfill the tasks and I must write a report here, in the thread, so that everyone who wants to read it knows that I have fulfilled my tasks and how I have done it.

This very afternoon I will start with the mouth wash with soap and with the hits to my balls. Also, a while ago, I asked my Keyholder what implements he wants me to hit my balls with and he gave me a list of how he wants me to do it, but I'll tell you about that in tomorrow's post, where I'll also give you the report of how I feel those 300 hits in my balls that I have pending and the washing of my mouth with soap.

Now, in these next few days, is when I am really going to realize everything that is ahead of me. And all this, I must do it, I repeat, while the time of my chastity is not counting and risking spinning the roulette many more times a day, in order to be able to unfreeze at some point.

Regarding my dominant side, I keep coming up with ideas to give to the schoolboy and every time I do, my cock feels more and more trapped in her cage.

Tomorrow I'll keep telling you, because I think I've already written too much today between the previous post and this one.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
Old 02-02-2022, 11:58 AM   #8
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by katien View Post
LAST DAYS OF JANUARY.
I kept playing with it, in total it was 12 hours.
12 hours completely horny, torturing him (that's how he described it)
Can I get to comment? It amazes me the ability of the people wearing a chastity cage to put themselves in horny situations. Even knowing they won't be able to jerk and that may hurt a bit

Seems you had a fun time controlling him though

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 02:15 AM   #9
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
Can I get to comment? It amazes me the ability of the people wearing a chastity cage to put themselves in horny situations. Even knowing they won't be able to jerk and that may hurt a bit

Seems you had a fun time controlling him though

Of course you can comment and ask! (Even, it is appreciated hehehehe).

I already told you yesterday speaking privately, but I share it here too, for anyone who may ask the same question….

It is what has to be as masoca as sadistic... And that the cage of chastity in the medium/long term, raises a lot, but a lot... the sexual libido.

Realize that there are many dominants who use the chastity cage with their subs because it is a super effective way of educating them and making them their own, in their own way. To fully control them and make the submissive tailored according to the tastes and desires of the dominant. And they succeed, because the sexual libido of the submissive increases considerably to the point of doing whatever his dominant tells him, not only for fear of what could happen with his time of chastity or for the more than obvious desire to be able to cum. If not, simply because of the pure and simple desire to please the dominant. And also, that submissive little by little will look for ways to get the pleasure that has been denied him, looking for the alternatives that suit him best. (There are submissives who beg to go with a plug stuck in their ass... but they beg for it, to beg! And they know that this will make them hornier than they are without the plug... But the way to get pleasure he has while in chastity, is just getting hornier... Even if it hurts).

Well, in the case of a sadomasochistic switch, it's similar, but I think that being horny, being so horny, makes others suffer the consequences of the frustration that the switch is experiencing. And yes, he knows that he is going to have to fuck himself and maybe even seeking our own pleasure causes us pain and adds a difficulty that we would not have to endure if we were still, doing nothing. But the way to obtain pleasure that we switch sadomasochists who are in chastity in a medium or long term, is through sadism and through suffering that masochism, which pisses us off, which annoys us, which hurts us, but which also gives pleasure And through exercising sadism with anyone who lends himself to it.

Being a switch, if you are sadistic as is my case. I know that wearing the chastity cage I will not be able to jerk off and that the ring will squeeze my balls or I will feel immense frustration when I feel my cock trapped in its cage, but at the same time, I get immense pleasure fucking someone, bringing out my sadistic side. Despite not being able to complete it by cumming. They are different sensations. I don't think they are better or worse than exercising sadism without being caged in chastity. It is a pleasure that combines the psychological of sadism with the physical of masochism. In my opinion, it's the perfect match for a self-aware BDSM switch.

It's like when in a real, face-to-face session, you're whipping someone. At that moment, if you are acting dominant, you are not jerking off. You are only whipping... But you are able to enjoy that moment, to receive pleasure as a psychologist seeing the pain and suffering on the face and body of the submissive, seeing how the white body of the slave is marked in red according to the spanking you are giving him. When you use a flogger or rod on a slave's or submissive's ass, the sound of the rod or flogger in the air or the sound of hitting the sub's ass comes into play. It comes into play to see how the straight marks of the rod or flogger are left on the slave's ass. The submissive's facial expression of pain also comes into play or observing how the slave cannot remain still and moves with each whiplash.

All this is part of a psychological issue, at that moment, you are not jerking off, you are not cumming, at most, you are getting very horny and your cock is getting hard, but you are enjoying a purely psychological factor. It is sadism at its finest.
In the same case (face-to-face), although rare, on very few occasions it can also happen (although there are few submissives willing to try that experience, since that experience takes away too many fundamental things from the submissive that make him enjoy being a submissive) but a sadomasochistic switch who acts as a dominant, locked up in chastity for several days, in the same case of the spanking that I just explained, at that precise moment, during the spanking, he would enjoy everything that a dominant would enjoy (no switch) during that same spanking, but in addition, the sadomasochistic switch would also receive the pleasure of masochism, of knowing that after this he will not be able to cum or of the pain of the chastity cage ring digging into the balls and even of the pain or the frustration that the chastity cage can cause on his cock.

In my opinion, as a lover of chastity cages for years. Chastity cages are without a doubt, for me, the best tool there is for a dominant to make his submissive become the submissive the dominant wants. It is the best control tool that can exist. I, exercising only as a dominant, have enjoyed a lot and have achieved great achievements putting submissives and slaves in chastity, or initiating other boys in chastity (while I was free). But chastity cages are also the best tool that exists so that switch sadomasochists can enjoy our condition. I have no doubt about it.

Sorry for the long answer.

Later, in a few hours, I'll do yesterday's update. Which I think will not be wasted.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Last edited by katien; 02-03-2022 at 02:26 AM.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:05 AM   #10
katien
getDare Sweetheart

SEPTEMBER 2

Yesterday was the one where he would start with the hits to my balls, but with the hits he had racked up since I started this chastity session. Today, September 3, I will start with the hits to my balls accumulated during the thread.

In the morning, I sent my Keyholder a photo with the implements I have, in case he wanted to choose the implements to hit my balls with and how many busts he should give me with each of them. She liked the idea and it didn't take her long to choose the implements.

Later, at noon, after eating, I published the 2 posts I published yesterday and sent the link to my keyholder. He really liked the 2 posts, although he didn't like some of the things I expressed in them so much.

I tend to be completely honest with my keyholders, because when I am someone's keyholder, I like them to be completely honest with me. And I also want to be honest with you (the GetDare community) as some of you have spent several days adding hours and days to my chastity (and hits to my balls, which I will start paying for this afternoon).

On the one hand, my Keyholder did not like that he asked me what the consequences could be if I cum without his permission. And he pointed out to me that during the initial conversations, we talked about it and he asked me if I should ever milk myself while in chastity. To which I replied no. I am clear about what chastity implies for me and the most fundamental thing, at least for my way of living chastity, is no cum. I will try not to cum, because for me, it would be a real failure. I also say that we are all human beings, and as adult human beings, we get turned on. There is my chastity, preventing me from cum. There's the punishment. But I also want and wish I could get turned on. It is probable that a submissive in chastity can experience it differently, but I am a switch and I want to live it that way. Is it more risky? Probably yes. Finally, he told me that because I had almost cum without his permission, he would punish me by putting me in the pillory of Chaster.app for 2 hours. In the reason, he put "for almost cum without permission". I felt deeply humiliated, but I thought my keyholder had every right in the world to punish me like this. Of course, be aware that any user of Chaster.app will be able to see me in the pillory, see my name Katien, my avatar playing a perrete and see that the reason for being in the pillory is almost to have cum without permission. It is deeply humiliating. Except that at least, the vote in the pillory is only one hour (which seeing the value of the vote of other sessions, the truth is that it is appreciated). All in all, the Chaster.app community added 12 more hours of session to me and I remember that at that time, I was still frozen.
My keyholder also warned me of the possible consequences if I came at any point during the chastity session. He said that he would automatically add another month to my chastity clock and that if he did it a second or third time, he would add 2 or 3 more months, respectively.
I complained that it seemed too much, but the complaint fell on deaf ears, it was useless.

Afterwards, I charged my smartphone battery for a while while I chatted, watched GetDare and smoked a cigarette, making time to stay home alone so I could do what I was doing yesterday afternoon.

I started with washing my mouth with soap. I videotaped it and sent it to my Keyholder, who I don't think he said anything about it.

The task specified 1 minute of washing my mouth with soap, I took the bar of soap (on this occasion, I took a small bar of soap, like the ones that are given away in some hotels) and put it for a few minutes under the hot water stream, when the small bar of soap was already a bit soft, I put the mobile leaning on the bathroom sink, and I started recording. I took the bar of soap in my hand and started to rub my tongue with it, immediately I began to notice the disgusting taste of soap in my mouth, but that didn't make me stop. I continued rubbing all the teeth and gums, with the half-softened bar of soap, rubbing all the teeth well and then all the parts of my mouth, to return again to the tongue. I put the bar of soap in my mouth, and kept the bar of soap in my mouth for several seconds until I noticed that my mouth was already full enough of soap. When I went to take the bar of soap out of my mouth, I almost got a good glob of soap on the floor, even though I put my hand. I went to the sink, washed my hands and stopped recording. The cleaning of the mouth with soap was already finished.

The worst thing about washing your mouth with soap (using a bar of soap) is the amount of time that the taste of the soap stays in your mouth, no matter how many times you rinse. I rinsed my mouth more than 20 times, even rubbing with my finger to remove all the bits of soap that had gotten between my teeth. Still, the taste of soap remained in my mouth. I even washed my mouth with a toothbrush and toothpaste. And still, the taste of soap in my mouth remained for a couple of hours.

After rinsing my mouth and washing my mouth with toothpaste and still with the taste of soap in my mouth, I went to my room, took out the suitcase of toys that I have under my bed and took out the implements that my keyholder had given me. said, plus a kind of wooden spoon deeper than the traditional wooden spoons and of a darker wood, for about 50 hits to my balls that had come out by pulling the spinner shortly before starting with the washing of my mouth with soap.

I prepared everything to record and started. I stood in front of the smartphone with the intention of having my camera record as well, since dominants like to see the suffering face when someone is being punished, I lowered my jeans a little, took out my caged cock and the boxer eggs, I took the traditional wooden spoon and started with the hits.
He didn't want to give me soft blows, although I am also aware that a person will never hit himself with the force with which another person would hit him. Although I put my effort into it.

He must have done 2 sets of 50 hits each set, with that wooden spoon. I had to stop from time to time, because the burning sensation on my skin was so high that it was impossible for me to keep hitting myself without stopping for a few seconds.

The truth is that I love ballbusting, but for the internal pain that occurs in the balls. When the pain is more directed at the skin, it is something that I quite dislike, I don't like it, I could even say that I hate it. I don't like that burning sensation in my scrotum. Although I understand that it is one of the blows that is most liked, apart from the traditional, because it is the one that produces the most sound and is one of the ones that produces the greatest expression of pain, although I insist, it is not pain, it is a very similar to the one that occurs in the butt after a hard spanking, only in this case, the sensation begins with the first blow.
That traditional wooden spoon that I have, has a very long stick and it is quite complicated to be able to control the blow, so on more than one occasion, I noticed how the blow went to the wrong place, and it hit me both in the balls and in the rim. , which made me let out some moans a little louder than normal, but I continued hitting my balls with the traditional wooden spoon.
After the first 50 hits, I stopped for a few seconds (it was less than a minute), stopped that video, and started recording the second set. It was the same tool, and I was trying to hit myself with the same intensity. I already had a few previous hits, so this second time, I managed to parry fewer times. But I was dying to finish hitting my balls with it, I needed to move on to the next implement. And finally I finished with the first 100 hits to my balls with the traditional wooden spoon.

My balls were hard as if they were on top of a barbecue, but he wanted to give me all the hits in a row. I didn't want to stop, since I think it's worse, so I went with the next 50 hits. My keyholder had decided that after the previous 100 hits, the next 50 were to be with the palm of my hand, to be 50 slaps to my balls.
So I started. On this occasion, the blows are still more focused on the skin than on the balls, but normally they only produce a slight itching and yes, you can begin to enjoy a little of the internal pain in the balls, that pain that begins to rise slightly towards stomach. On this occasion, I barely stopped once, and after 50 slaps to my balls, I gave myself a few more slaps, considering that some of them had not been strong enough. But the small internal pain in my balls was already beginning and in a way, it compensated for the burning sensation of the skin produced by the spoons.

The next thing was a kind of wooden hammer that I have, in some places they sell it as a nutcracker. In other places they sell it to pound meat. But in the end, it is a wooden hammer. With the hammer I had to give 50 hits to my balls.
That wooden hammer has the peculiarity that it doesn't sound, the blows are much more direct to the balls, the pain it produces is well more intense, so unconsciously, you hit yourself softer than you would like. Also, with the wooden hammer, you hit one of the balls directly, you can't make a general hit that hits both balls at the same time, so I alternated. The internal pain of the balls sharpened considerably and I suppose that my face would be a kind of poem. The pain began to rise quickly through my stomach with each blow, while I was alternating a blow to my left ball, another to my right ball... So, trying to stop as few times as possible. With the hammer, as well as with the palm of my hand, there was not a single bad hit out of where it should have gone. At the end of 50 hits, I also took several more hits, to make up for hitting myself softer than I'd like on many of those hits.
After the wooden hammer, I had to stop for several minutes, to let my balls and stomach recover slightly.
It was less than 5 minutes, to gather strength to be able to continue hitting my balls. The taste of soap in my mouth continued, but at that moment it no longer mattered.
I started with the following implement, it was already running out. Now they played another 2 series of 50 hits to my balls each of the series, with a small table tennis racket, on one side it is red and on the other blue. The order was to hit my balls, alternating between the red side and the blue side after each hit.
I did the 100 hits in a row, without resting between one series and the other, although I admit that the table tennis rackets fell on the ground several times. I tried to do it more or less quickly, I wanted to finish hitting the balls, but the sensation produced by the table tennis blades is a mixture between the pleasant internal pain and the unpleasant burning sensation on the skin. Still, I completed them and immediately got down to the last 50 shots. They would be with that kind of dark wooden ladle that I have. The feeling has nothing to do with the traditional wooden spoon, because the implement, although both are wooden spoons, do not look alike either.

The pain is a lot like when someone else punches you in the balls. It's a purely internal pain in the balls. It's a sensation that makes me jump a little after each one of the blows and that makes you feel how the pain in the stomach worsens behind each passing blow. When I was finishing I noticed something strange, it seemed like it was staining my balls and it surprised me, but still, I continued. I even gave myself a few extra hits, with the same excuse as with all the previous implements.

When I finished, I dropped the wooden ladle on top of the bed where my mobile was resting to record myself and I took my right hand to my balls, I felt something strange. I looked down and saw that my boxers were stained with blood, at first I was very scared. I took my phone and took a picture so I could see the bottom of my balls better. I was bleeding. I wrote to my Keyholder to provide me with the access code to the box where I keep the key to the chastity cage and I explained what happened. Immediately and before saying anything to me, he wrote me the code as an answer. (Here I stop to clarify that I have an emergency key upstairs behind a cabinet, it is difficult to access, but if my keyholder had not been able to help me, I would have had a way to access a key anyway. But I like it and I want keep the role).
I went to the bathroom, quickly took off the ring and cage and washed my balls well with soap and cold water.

The scare went away immediately, just seeing everything clean and being able to check what had happened. Everything had been one or several bad blows, in some of them, the implement made my scrotum get pinched with the metal ring of the cage, producing a wound that had been bleeding from continuing to hit me. But that wound never caused me pain. The wound was quite small, it was quite a scare. I spent the rest of the afternoon without the cage on, with the prohibition to touch myself and I talked to my keyholder to tell him what had happened, since at first he had also been scared. But it had been nothing.
In the afternoon, I preferred not to wear the cage so that nothing rubbed against my wound and everything could heal faster. I applied moisturizer and the wound got better throughout the day.
Yesterday afternoon I didn't want to stimulate myself. I chatted and then I started to see Twich and to install some 5G WiFi repeaters at home that I received recently. Having the mind distracted and away from GetDare to not touch me, although it was complicated, since the internal pain of my balls and that characteristic stomach pain, remained for a long time.
I spoke with my keyholder to ask for permission to put on the holytrainer-type chastity cage that I have, since in addition to being a material similar to plastic, it has a very good ergonomic ring for this type of situation, since it does not rub against the wound and allows make it heal faster. Of course, he let me put this cage on, which is the one I'm wearing right now and since yesterday at 9:00 p.m.

Today at 00:00 began the day in which I only have permission to go to the bathroom 3 times. Tomorrow I will tell you about it.
Today I will also start with the hits to my balls accumulated in the thread. Rothaon will be the judge to certify or correct if necessary that I really hit the balls, the times I say I do.
Clarify that the hits to my balls that come out during the chastity session of Chaster.app, are independent of the hits of the thread. They are additional, an extra, I cannot count the same blows, 2 times, in different accounts or places.

Sorry for the long thread I have left today. I will try to learn to summarize things better so as not to make the post so long.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
Old 02-04-2022, 02:55 AM   #11
katien
getDare Sweetheart

SEPTEMBER 3

Yesterday seemed to start out lucky. Despite having restricted the use of the bathroom to a maximum of 3 times, as soon as I started the day, I was able to thaw.

The rest of the roulette spins were hits to my balls. (By the way, I don't know why I was wrong, now I just checked the history of my Chasterapp session and I just checked that I added 50 hits to my balls more than I should have, I thought I had added 150 hits which were the ones I did in the afternoon, but apparently there were only 50).

My keyholder was a little pushy for Kik that he start hits on my yarn balls today. Although it was a decision he had already made.

When I wake up I always go to the bathroom, as yesterday was a special day I tried to avoid it but I couldn't stand it, shortly after breakfast, I had to go to the bathroom.

Shortly before lunch, I had to go the second time. I tried to hold back to the point of being with the classic "dancing" of when someone is peeing, but I couldn't take it anymore, I felt that I already had the pee in the cage (it's a figure of speech), although I don't know why, but I think it's harder to resist the urge to pee if you're wearing a chastity cage.

And at 4 in the afternoon, I had to go the third time, since I felt an incredible desire to load. It was at that moment that I realized that it would be impossible to overcome the dare that my keyholder had given me. I would try, but I had too much day left, to be able to take it.

I am convinced that despite being large, I must have a fairly small bladder.

Shortly after, I started hitting my balls for the day. I started with the accumulated hits on the roulette wheel that day.

The first 50 hits to my balls, they were slaps. Trying to hit me hard (within the possibilities of hitting the balls yourself). Then I continued with the wooden hammer, another 50 hits to my balls with it, 25 on each ball. With that implement, it is true that I do not hit myself as hard as I would like or as I should, but I can assure you that with the minimum hit, a lot of sensation is already caused. I hadn't even had 4 hits, and my ball pain was already starting to creep up, by the time I was on the 7th hit, the pain was already in my stomach. Although I continued until I reached 50 hits and gave myself a few more small hits, as a gift.

Now I know, I didn't know at the time, because I was wrong, that I should have stopped at that time. However, the last 50 hits to my balls, which I thought I got from the Chasterapp session's roulette wheel of fortune, were made by hitting myself with the dark wooden spoon, the one that causes internal pain in the balls.

I put my balls and my caged cock in my clothes and lay on the bed for a few minutes to relax some of the pain in my balls and stomach that I had at that moment.

After a few minutes, still with an intense pain in my stomach, I began to cut the videos so that I could send them via Kik to my Keyholder and sent them to him.

I got to talking to Rotahon for a while, before I started hitting my balls of yarn, when my stomach was a bit recovered, I got up and went to the kitchen to smoke a cigarette. After finishing smoking, I went back to the room, put on my cell phone and started recording the hits to my yarn balls.

I counted 305 hits to my balls, more or less in a row, stopping for a second from time to time. Some hits to my balls, stronger than others, but I counted 305 hits, between slaps, punches, hits with the wooden hammer and hits with the dark wooden spoon. All the blows, causing internal pain. The video was about 11 minutes long, so give it an average of 27.72 hits per minute. With that speed, I guess that would be an indication that they weren't very hard hits, but they were hard enough that I considered stopping at 200 and had balls and stomach pain for a little over 1 hour, after finishing with the hits. I hope that the force is enough for you, I ask for your understanding regarding the number of blows to my balls that I have to give myself in total. Comment, that once lying on the bed, with sore balls, I checked everything and everything was safe and sound. The only thing different was that my cock was drooling precum, I guess, from the 455 direct hits to my balls.

As I said yesterday, Rothaon will be the judge of the hits to my balls accumulated in the string. You will be able to watch the videos and count if the blows have been enough, according to your own criteria. And if it is not so, he will write in the thread to correct me and reason why fewer hits should be counted than what I have said.

When I finished hitting, I lay back on the bed for a while to relax (the hits to my balls, yesterday, I also did standing up), since I didn't feel like trimming the video, I uploaded it to Google Drive and sent him the link to Rothaon so he can act as judge.

After a few minutes lying in bed, I checked GetDare and had been caught in one of the "if you don't reply" threads. I did not arrive on time, to be able to fulfill my task, but that is indifferent. As it is indifferent the hits of the roulette, with the hits of the thread.

At night, I needed to go to the bathroom again, I tried to negotiate with my keyholder who proposed ideas that were out of my reach at that time for one reason or another and we negotiated 2 hours of pillory for each time I had to go to the bath.

Trying to summarize a little more than these days ago, I wrote a post on GetDare and at night or early morning, I was adding, modifying and updating my PM Dares list, since the one I had on was several years old and its I'm going to spend so much time in the community, I wanted to update you guys. Some I copied from other users. Others I directly invented. And others I copied from users that I had created or modified at some point. I've also tried creating sections (except for the first 3 3 PM Dares, which I'm not quite sure which section to put them in).

This morning, as soon as I woke up, I froze the time of the session again. It seems that today is not my lucky day, since in addition, I also start the day with 4 hours of pillory, for having gone to the bathroom a total of 5 times and not just 3 as I was allowed to do yesterday.

Hits in the balls: 305/27136

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
Old 02-11-2022, 04:52 AM   #12
katien
getDare Sweetheart

The truth is that these days ago, I didn't really feel like writing. And since it is not a task that I have to do either, I have decided that I will update you with what I am doing and what I am feeling at all times, but I will not do a daily update. I will simply update you whenever I feel inspired to tell you about things.

Now is the time when chastity begins to go uphill. The difficult part begins, admitting to yourself that you have to look for alternatives to pleasure because my cock doesn't belong to me for a while. It sounds simple, but it is not as easy as it may sound when writing or reading it. In addition, the goal of not being able to cum at any time, wearing the cage, makes it even more difficult.

Keep in mind that although this chastity session began at the end of January, I only had a few hours of rest, in which it is true that I masturbated and came several times, although I could not take advantage of that little break. 24 hours, as much as I would have liked. Except for that little break, it's like she's been in chastity since January 3rd. So the time in chastity despite the rest, begins to take its toll.

I look at my cock and see it caged, unable to have full erections. With erections broken down and a little painful depending on the moment. And it makes me want to finish this stupid Dare as soon as possible. But then I log in to Chasterapp, look at the days I have left, and realize the reality of my situation.

Of course, I still take advantage of this surge in my sexual libido to talk to other guys and try to take advantage of them. A few days ago, I was contacting people from exposedfun, to try to humiliate them, get more photos and sometimes expose them again and other times, not. It depends on each one. There were times when I made photo requests to them because I had reposted their photos and as a condition to be able to delete their post. And then there were other guys who really want to be exposed.
There are also some who think they want to be exposed, but after a few minutes, they beg you to please delete the publication.
In all 3 cases, I get very excited to be able to take advantage of the situation to humiliate those boys or for those boys to humiliate themselves for me so they can get what they want.

I must also admit that I have had a few days a little more busy. A guy contacted me on Kik to send me one of the PM Dares that give him the right to ask me for nude photos for several days and I have to send them in a certain time, if I don't do it on time, the photo I have to send it anyway, but they can punish me . He just played with me for 3 days (it was the time he himself decided, when he sent me the first message). I was able to send almost all the photos on time. But there were two occasions when I didn't do it on time, on the first occasion, I had to write 160 lines that ended up becoming 190 (to finish the page that I had started). On the second occasion he had me do a 5-minute mouthsoaping. I did the first one dressed in my usual clothes, but he didn't like it and he ordered me to do it again but this time completely naked. I had to do a mouthsoaping with a large bar of soap, rubbing the soap well on all parts of the mouth…. And by having to repeat it again, it was not only that the taste of the soap stayed in my mouth for hours, but that it even made my mouth and lips itch and I even got some small wounds that took a few hours. to leave (the next day he had nothing). So if you ever have to use bars of soap to wash your mouth… I recommend that you do not use "Lagarto" bar soap. It's very traditional, but the effects are horrific. Although it also made me think that probably the original punishment for mouthsoaping is with that type of soap. Do not be. One of the days, he also took the opportunity to send me PM Dare, which forces me to lick the toilet lid for as long as the PM Dare sender says. He made me do it for 5 minutes. It is completely humiliating, even more so if you have to provide proof that you have done it. At least I have to say that I had washed the toilet a few hours before, although with the 5 minutes licking the lid, I think it was even cleaner than when I cleaned it with the products and in the right way.

Jemoer is also taking a little revenge on him, after I have sent several punishments to him, he has had the opportunity to punish me. At least it's original, right now I have permanent markers written on my feet, some puppy prints and the word "paw" written on each foot. Although he also made me videotape him fucking with the toilet for a few seconds, which, considering I'm also in a chastity cage, was completely humiliating and embarrassing for me.

As for the hits to my balls of yarn, during these days I have only made 300 more hits. I tried to find one with a ruler, since I had never done it before and with the television control that I had ordered other people to do, but I had never suffered it myself. The feel of the ruler hitting my balls, I have to say, isn't that bad most of the time. There are some blows that hurt a little more, but they are quite bearable blows. However, the blows to my balls with the television remote are really painful, although at least it is that internal pain that travels through the abdomen. I admit that most of the blows have been slapped on my balls, it is the fastest thing to do, it causes both internal pain and pain in the skin (I remember that the pain in the skin is what I like the least) and it causes quite a bit of pain. bearable when you have to repeat the hits over and over again. I have also punched myself several times and I have used one of the wooden spoons I have and I hate so much the pain it causes on the skin of my balls. The punches cause internal pain, which is great, however, in the videos you don't see the impact as well and hardly sound, so for fear that Rotahon won't count them, I haven't had a lot of them either.

During this weekend I have several tasks to do. I will have to do several lines for Jemoer, on Saturday I will have to send a photo of my cage every 30 minutes from when I wake up until I go to bed, to my Keyholder. I'll be home alone and I suppose you want to make sure I don't take the opportunity to get out of the cage at any time. And I also have to serve a punishment from Rotahon for submitting a photo out of time. I had to write a "pain" punishment in the "if you catch me" thread and I got caught. So I have to spank my ass 100 times with every implement I have. That if you see my album where I have photos with all my toys, you will see that there are several implements that I have to whip. So I suppose my ass would be very red and very hot.

I also admit that yesterday I had a day where I got pretty bad. I wanted to bring back a story I read years ago, back in the Tumblr days, about hazing and chastity. I remember reading about it on conqueredmanhood's Tumblr. Unfortunately, that Tumblr no longer exists. So I tried looking for it in your bdsmlr but unfortunately, I couldn't find it. Of course, he continues to make really good stories and short stories about chastity and about hazing and chastity. Very, very good. One of those that make you touch your cock, but you can't do it because of the cage, which makes me get even more into the skin of the characters. I shook my metal cage (I have changed the cage again, now I am using a CB Snake, which is precisely the first chastity cage I bought. I had not put it on for a long time, I did not remember how frustrating this cage is when my dick trying to get hard. The horrible pinches in the skin of my dick that it causes sometimes, if you try to shake the cage a little). I stopped in time. I didn't run. But I think that if at some point I run with the cage on, it is more likely that I will read a story than watch a porn video. There are stories that are really good. And in conqueredmanhood, between the photos and the stories that accompany them, it is a real torture for those of us who have a chastity cage and likes similar to the ones I have. But it's probably the best chastity blog I've ever seen. I'm glad to remind myself that it exists, since I haven't seen it in years (since Tumblr banned that kind of content). So I have a lot to catch up on. Which I think will further frustrate me in my chastity. Although that is something that also happens to the person who writes it. That from experience writing stories, I know that doing it with the chastity cage on, makes you get much better erotic stories than having your cock free. But it is real torture.

Hits in the balls: 605/27136

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Advertisements
Kink Talk