Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2019, 11:03 PM   #16
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

One that I've given before, but have not heard back how it went.

Slippery slut in heat:

You'll need either 10 shot glasses with dish soap and 10 with hot (pretty hot) sauce or 20 of soap.

Option one: randomly take two shot glasses. Drink, but don't swallow. Use your dildo to fuck your mouth for 5 minutes if you go only soap, 3 minutes if it's a mix, and 1 if it's only hot sauce. after getting that mixture lol around your mouth, spit and repeat. Depending on your last mixture you will rinse out your mouth in 10 minutes if it was just soap, 7 for a mix, and 3 for the hot sauce.

Option two: take one soap and one sauce. Drink don't swallow. 3 minute mouth fucks. after getting that mixture lol around your mouth, spit and repeat. Once done, rinse your mouth out, but you only have a half cup of water and 30 second to do it.

Soap only: same as option two, but you will have to do a 10 minute anal session with your slippery dildo that's already been lubed!

------
The devils succubus succumbs?

You will do a 30 minute corner time in high heels with dry rice in them, bra with heavy breasts, assless panties or no panties, slut collar, ring gag, and weighted clips on your armpits, hands behind your head.

Place your suction cup dildo on a stool and light grease it with ginger (or hot sauce, but I'm not an expert on ass play and caution this.) Now as a succubus you are to to wait through the pain and not be a failure. Doing so ends you up as the devils sex toy. 15 minutes in though, a succubus doesn't just stand and look pretty. The last 15 minutes sway/dance while sucking a dildo using your hands. Add 3 more clips to each pit too. Hopefully you won't get too tired and have to ride the devils dick for 5 minutes.

----

Do a peticure, but instead of foam toe dividers, use clothes pins. Air dry and double coat.
Once your toes are dry do a clear coat of piss, hot sauce, or clove. At least one on each nail.

At the end of the day, spend a couple minutes sucking each of your toes.
----

Anytime at home you must have full slutty makeup on. Touch it up at least twice a day.

-----

Sweet release.
Items required: 3 cartons of ice cream, hot sauce, 4 car wash sponges, and a diaper.

Soak one sponge in hot sauce to the point it will drip out if squeezed. (Use a little water if you'd have enough hot sauce.) Next melt the ice cream and absorb each carton with a sponge. Chill each ice cream sponge. Now diaper up. Place the hot sauce sponge in the back of the diaper as far down/between the back of your legs as you can. If I was nice, I'd let you lean back a bit for the dare, but you like it hard.

You butt should start tingling and really burn once you sit down, now how to get some sweet release? With ice cream of course! Place the first ice cream sponge in front of your diaper and start humping away. You need some "fap" material though. I want you to pick something humiliating and you'll see often. You gf's favorite gift, a picture of your mother, whatever you'll see day by day and think I humped that while in diapers looking like a horny slut.

Now hopefully all that cool ice cream slides down (again easier if gravity could help, but oh well. ) and starts cooking you off right? Well not if that diaper is doing it's job. So if you can't get relief, take out the ice cream sponge and put the next on in. Use different material for each sponge. I'm sure the diaper won't absorb it all or the sponge freeze your boy bits. Pulse all that humping should squish the hot sause sponge more and more.

If you fail after all 3 sponges, I guess you don't get relief. So take the hot sauce sponge and place it into the front of the diaper and preform one last humping session for 5 minutes. Hope your frosty bits got cooled off enough.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-26-2019 at 06:16 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:48 PM   #17
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Now something else for you.

Turn off the water supply to your toilet, if that is possible. Flush the tank empty. You will use the toilet bowl for all your excretions (whether directly or after they have been used for other purposes) for the full 48 hours, but not turn the water back on till the 48 hours are over.

Among other things, this should make silverdarknight's hourly tasks much more enjoyable.
Hmm, that would also cut out my drinking water and shower! I will need some drinking water, and so will my cats, but I can just close the tap that goes to the toilets for the full 48 hours. Unless you also meant for me to go without a shower for two days? That might get really messy, especially with all the butt stuff and having to edge with messy stuff periodically!
Old 02-26-2019, 01:52 PM   #18
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What's you'll need beforehand:

Diapers, glitter, large car wash sponges, vinegar, girlfriends cum soaked panties.

To start your day, I want you to shower using vinegar and glitter. This should not only make you smell, but sparkle a bit if someone looks too closely. This should increase your stress when shopping for your groceries. But that's not all. I want you to double diaper up filing the outer one with water and stuffing the inside one with the sponges. Go ahead and pour some water in too. I want you to be a big and bulky as you can hide. Place your magic wand in the front too with it just sticking out. Put on a bra connection wedgie over the diaper. True this won't wedgie you in the slightest if you are padded properly, but it should prevent you from bending over without glancing around to make sure no one might see your wedgie/diapered butt.

As for when you checkout, I want you have have cut a pocket in your pants. While checking out, reach in and turn on your wand. Make sure to rub it around your junk getting you all hot and bothered. If you have to remove your hand, that's fine, but you have to increase the speed when you put your hand back in. This will also stay on until you get back home.

Add to your grocery list, 3 bottles of syrup, a cake, a bit of black paint (or something equally as dark, a bag of balloons, and a feather pillow (or just use an old on at home.) I'm sure you can see where this is going.

You're going to be a mascot for McKlucky's Toy shop and it's their birthday celebration! Strip naked. You will need either a bikini top or the largest bra you have adding two massive water balloons. Now mix the paint and syrup. Place your large dildo (not the suction up one) into the cake so it stands at attention and wrap your GF's panties around it. You will place that one on the wall where it lines up when you are bent over one your knees. Cover yourself in the syrup and feathers and put on a diaper with a hole in the rear of it. Back up and impale your ass. Slide the cake forward as chicky accepts the worm in its cake. I want you to spit roast yourself for 20-30 minutes making sure you get your face deep into that cake. The whole time I want you to image that you are sucking your girlfriend side BF dick covered in her tasty cum covered panties while she takes you from behind. Just image as they laugh at the big titted diaper chicken you are. Even better, hang a mirror in front of you so you can (possibly) see what a slut you are.
That is... Well, let's say creative Love it, but I have a couple of questions/changes:
  • My magic wand is both huge and not wireless, so if the idea is just to get me rock hard in the middle of the store I can substitute e-stim with penis bands or a small bullet vibe tied to my cock. Would either be OK?
  • I'm a bit unclear about the dildo placements. Am I correct in assuming you want a normal one on the ground (in the cake), and the suction cup one attached to the wall with the panties around it, and then I need to fuck the one on the wall with my ass and pleasure the one in the cake with my mouth? Or am I too stupid to understand what you mean?
Old 02-26-2019, 02:00 PM   #19
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
One that I've given before, but have not heard back how it went.

Slippery slut in heat:

You'll need either 10 shot glasses with dish soap and 10 with hot (pretty hot) sauce or 20 of soap.

Option one: randomly take two shot glasses. Drink, but don't swallow. Use your dildo to fuck your mouth for 5 minutes if you go only soap, 3 minutes if it's a mix, and 1 if it's only hot sauce. after getting that mixture lol around your mouth, spit and repeat. Depending on your last mixture you will rinse out your mouth in 10 minutes if it was just soap, 7 for a mix, and 3 for the hot sauce.

Option two: take one soap and one sauce. Drink don't swallow. 3 minute mouth fucks. after getting that mixture lol around your mouth, spit and repeat. Once done, rinse your mouth out, but you only have a half cup of water and 30 second to do it.

Soap only: same as option two, but you will have to do a 10 minute anal session with your slippery dildo that's already been lubed!
Oh, I can just imagine how this will go. I'll choose soap, get soap down my throat during the first minute, nearly choke and get even more soap down my throat, making this an absolute horror. And then the soap will burn my ass a bit as well during the last part. You're an evil genius!

Quote:
The devils succubus succumbs?

You will do a 30 minute corner time in high heels with dry rice in them, bra with heavy breasts, assless panties or no panties, slut collar, ring gag, and weighted clips on your armpits, hands behind your head.

Place your suction cup dildo on a stool and light grease it with ginger (or hot sauce, but I'm not an expert on ass play and caution this.) Now as a succubus you are to to wait through the pain and not be a failure. Doing so ends you up as the devils sex toy. 15 minutes in though, a succubus doesn't just stand and look pretty. The last 15 minutes sway/dance while sucking a dildo using your hands. Add 3 more clips to each pit too. Hopefully you won't get too tired and have to ride the devils dick for 5 minutes.
That's an interesting one too. I guess I'll try this one early on so I'm not too tired yet.

Quote:
Do a peticure, but instead of foam toe dividers, use clothes pins. Air dry and double coat.
Once your toes are dry do a clear coat of piss, hot sauce, or clove. At least one on each nail.

At the end of the day, spend a couple minutes sucking each of your toes.
Sorry, not going to happen. I'm not nearly flexible enough to suck my own toes.

Quote:
Anytime at home you must have full slutty makeup on. Touch it up at least twice a day.
Sure, that sounds doable!

Quote:
Sweet release.
Items required: 3 cartons of ice cream, hot sauce, 4 car wash sponges, and a diaper.

Soak one sponge in hot sauce to the point it will drip out if squeezed. (Use a little water if you'd have enough hot sauce.) Next melt the ice cream and absorb each carton with a sponge. Chill each ice cream sponge. Now diaper up. Place the hot sauce sponge in the back of the diaper as far down/between the back of your legs as you can. If I was nice, I'd let you lean back a bit for the dare, but you like it hard.

You butt should start tingling and really burn once you sit down, now how to get some sweet release? With ice cream of course! Place the first ice cream sponge in front of your diaper and start humping away. You need some "fap" material though. I want you to pick something humiliating and you'll see often. You gf's favorite gift, a picture of your mother, whatever you'll see day by day and think I humped that while in diapers looking like a horny slut.

Now hopefully all that cool ice cream slides down (again easier if gravity could help, but oh well. ) and starts cooking you off right? Well not if that diaper is doing it's job. So if you can't get relief, take out the ice cream sponge and put the next on in. Use different material for each sponge. I'm sure the diaper won't absorb it all or the sponge freeze your boy bits. Pulse all that humping should squish the hot sause sponge more and more.

If you fail after all 3 sponges, I guess you don't get relief. So take the hot sauce sponge and place it into the front of the diaper and preform one last humping session for 5 minutes. Hope your frosty bits got cooled off enough.
This sounds amazing, I wonder how it will be in practice but there's only one way to find out. I'll make sure to have enough ice cream in my freezer.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:39 PM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
That is... Well, let's say creative Love it, but I have a couple of questions/changes:
  • My magic wand is both huge and not wireless, so if the idea is just to get me rock hard in the middle of the store I can substitute e-stim with penis bands or a small bullet vibe tied to my cock. Would either be OK?
  • I'm a bit unclear about the dildo placements. Am I correct in assuming you want a normal one on the ground (in the cake), and the suction cup one attached to the wall with the panties around it, and then I need to fuck the one on the wall with my ass and pleasure the one in the cake with my mouth? Or am I too stupid to understand what you mean?
Yes, either are fine.
Close, but the panties are around the cake dildo.

Quote:
Oh, I can just imagine how this will go. I'll choose soap, get soap down my throat during the first minute, nearly choke and get even more soap down my throat, making this an absolute horror. And then the soap will burn my ass a bit as well during the last part. You're an evil genius!

That's an interesting one too. I guess I'll try this one early on so I'm not too tired yet.

Sorry, not going to happen. I'm not nearly flexible enough to suck my own toes.

Sure, that sounds doable!

This sounds amazing, I wonder how it will be in practice but there's only one way to find out. I'll make sure to have enough ice cream in my freezer.
That's fine. I didn't know how flexible you are. And thanks for the evil genius complement?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 02:36 PM   #21
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

2 days is time enough for some blowjob training! Your lesson this weekend is deepthroat training.

Your uniform: All possible lingerie, heels, the O-Ring gag and, of course, your lipstick. A dress is optional but would work well!

You'll need a pencil, a ruler, a piece of paper/notepad and your thin, long dildo.

Before starting measure the total length of your dildo in centimeters and multiply that number by 10.

Take around 40 minutes out of a day for this lesson. The first 10 minutes of this will be spent getting to know the dildo and practicing your deepthroating technique with it. There are only two rules for this section: no breaks of any longer than 5 seconds, and no part of it must be left un-touched. This will be your only practice time so use it well.

The next 10 minutes will be length training. At the start of every minute you must deepthroat for 10 seconds and, after doing so, you must record where you were able to get to with the pencil (in centimeters)

The final 10 minutes will be time training. In this you must do 5 deepthroats; no more and no less. However, each deepthroat must go on for as long as you can possibly handle. When you've done one note down the time (in seconds) and rest until you're ready to do the next. Don't be silly and hurt yourself, of course, but try your best as this will be counted towards your final grade.

Once the lesson over you must first work out the average length and time (mean average). Add these two numbers together. This is your score. Now, add the number you had figured out at the start to 150 (30 seconds times 5 deepthroats). This is the maximum score.

Subtract your score from the maximum and look at the spoiler:

Spoiler:
This final number is the amount of times you will have to spank yourself with your leather paddle. How you seperate your two ass cheeks is up to you. Lets hope you did well in the tests!

Enjoy!

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares

Last edited by Brobot 9000; 03-01-2019 at 12:28 AM.
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Brobot 9000 for this post:
Old 02-28-2019, 03:16 PM   #22
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ok

Use dildo mounted high on a wall high enough u need to use a chair or something to get to it! Then I want nipple clamps on and attached to a sting or rope that is attached to the roof or high object!fuck ur ass by swinging back and forth on the chair! This should pull against ur nipple clamps, if you rock to hard u may fall and pull hard on ur nipples who knows

Dislikes: body writing, family, pain, permanent, etc...

Limits: social suicide, blackmail, anything overly extreme

21 year old diaper sissy looking for dares and master
Pm me if interested
Jonbon_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jonbon_13 for this post:
Old 03-01-2019, 12:02 PM   #23
wingman78
Longtime User

Thanks for these two new tasks. This is going to be a weekend to remember, keep them coming everyone! Once we get closer to the first weekend of April I'll make a full list and see whether I think I can do all of your ideas. If not I'll either choose the worst ones or put it up for a vote.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:45 AM   #24
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Ooh that is just nasty! Can I request one change, which is to replace the cum with some toilet water or another dirty thing? Otherwise I'd be cumming way too much during this weekend, I don't want to make it too much fun
I received a reply via PM saying this is OK, but with the new rule regarding not flushing the toilet I think this has made it worse

I also received a PM telling me to wear my ball stretcher for the full weekend, so I'm adding that to the list as well.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:11 PM   #25
wingman78
Longtime User

Received one more at kinktalk: put on my E-stim chastity cage, put on some porn and endure 10 minutes of E-stim at the highest level I can take. I'll use my new padlocks with timer to lock me during that time so I can't ckicken out halfway through!
Old 03-08-2019, 03:07 PM   #26
Daveandbuttster

I don't know if this is beyond your limits or if you even have limits for this thread, but howabout we add to the cleaning task?

everything you clean has to be prewashed by licking it clean. Yes, that includes the 48-hour poo filled toilet.

kik is daveandbuttster
Daveandbuttster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 09:15 AM   #27
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveandbuttster View Post
I don't know if this is beyond your limits or if you even have limits for this thread, but howabout we add to the cleaning task?

everything you clean has to be prewashed by licking it clean. Yes, that includes the 48-hour poo filled toilet.
I can certainly add that to the cleaning task! Not sure about the toilet though, I'll see how dirty it gets!
Old 03-10-2019, 04:25 PM   #28
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

You need to complete a total of 1000 deepthroats
Facefucking might be the fastest way to complete these. After these are done you then need to hold 10 deepthroats for 30 seconds each, if you get through all of them without struggle then do 10 more at 40 seconds, keep moving up by 10 seconds until you start to struggle.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:11 PM   #29
fmlv

Whenever your home wear the leash collar(unless conflicting with another dare), while holding the end of the leash in your mouth, when out of the house wear the slut collar.

you must cum at lest four times a day but to do that you need to edge for a few minutes, so your nice and ready to burst, then put on a short dress and go outside and get permission to cum, to do that you must go to the first person you see and ask "will master/mistress let me cum?", if they say no then ask then next person, until someone grants you permission , then you are allowed to cum, but first you must ask if they want to help, if they say yes you must let them finish you however they please, if they say no you can go home and finish yourself.

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:33 PM   #30
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackertman View Post
You need to complete a total of 1000 deepthroats
Facefucking might be the fastest way to complete these. After these are done you then need to hold 10 deepthroats for 30 seconds each, if you get through all of them without struggle then do 10 more at 40 seconds, keep moving up by 10 seconds until you start to struggle.
Oh boy, that's a lot of deepthroats! I'll try to make it. I already know I'll struggle to hold deepthroats for 30 seconds, but I might make it and I'll try my best to hold them even longer. Maybe after 1000 deepthroats holding them will be easier than I'm used to

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmlv View Post
Whenever your home wear the leash collar(unless conflicting with another dare), while holding the end of the leash in your mouth, when out of the house wear the slut collar.

you must cum at lest four times a day but to do that you need to edge for a few minutes, so your nice and ready to burst, then put on a short dress and go outside and get permission to cum, to do that you must go to the first person you see and ask "will master/mistress let me cum?", if they say no then ask then next person, until someone grants you permission , then you are allowed to cum, but first you must ask if they want to help, if they say yes you must let them finish you however they please, if they say no you can go home and finish yourself.
I asked for a different dare since this would violate my public limit, and fmlv was kind enough to grant my request:

Quote:
fair, how about instead of going out side,and the getting help part, go on chatroulette, or some similar site, and ask there. If they say no, but don't end the call you are too beg for at least a minutes to get them to change their mind, before trying the next person, if you can't get someone to say yes in 10 minutes, let yourself get completely soft then edge again. You can not cum for at least an hour.
With that I think my days are pretty much filled 24x7; feel free to keep adding different ideas though, if the list becomes too long I'll either choose what order to do them in or put the "worst" ones up to a vote.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty & messy, humiliation, pain, piss, rules