Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Default Jeffs Camp(fiction)

Jeff woke up next to his bed was 2 bags full of all his things for camp. He scratched his head, had a gulp of water from the glass next to him and sat up. It was Saturday morning and Jeff was going on camp. Two weeks of fun and best of all his girl friend Ruth was going with him. Jeff went down stairs mum dad and Becky had all gone. He made some pancakes and ate them quick it was 6:00am he had to be at the school for 9:00am so he went up stairs grabbed a shower ignoring his hard cock he was not caving and having a wank now he would save his seaman for after. He grabbed his bags and carried them down stairs. He had wrapped some condoms and other various things in a towel in his bag.

Jeff got changed locked up dropped his key of at his nans on the way to school. The two bags weighed a ton each. Well maybe not that heavy fort Jeff but they were sheeping heavy. He arrived at the school loads of kids was there he spotted Ruth. "hi babe you ok" said Ruth " yeh yeh I’m great" said Jeff. The coaches arrived there were 5 coaches in all every one bored 4 coaches were full up and the last two were empty, Ruth and Jeff went to the back and sat in the corner. There coach had 6 other people on and the other empty coach had a few more. And because of all the bags most empty seats were took up with bags as the other 3 coaches were jam packed with kids and had no room for bags. Jeff found it weird that they had not just put them on 1 coach and only need 4 but then again Jeff did not car as he had the back of the coach to him and Ruth and all the other 6 kids sat near the front. The driver had a head set on and there were no other adults. No cameras at the back it was an old newey coach not a state of the art 1. So here him and Ruth had the coach to them self at the back to do as they pleased.

After speaking for an hour or so Jeff and Ruth decided they were going to play truth or dare. You first Jeff. Ruth dared Jeff to strip naked, Jeff slowly took his pants of then his T-shirt and then his boxers, they were covered by the two seats in front of them and if any one turned round there was little chance of being spotted Ruth had better cover as she was next to the window. Ruth was dared to get naked. Ruth dared Jeff to wear the thong she had on and could only take it of for dares. Jeff found the thong really tight and it was pulling up his arse. Ruth dared Jeff to go to the front sit behind 1 of the other people in the seat behind count to ten and run back. Jeff was shitting it. He got up ran from seat to seat zig zaging and jumped behind the seat of a lad reading a mag he was two sets of seats behind the others. Jeff then ran back he had done it the coach driver would not have known if he would have slapped him with a wet fish while doing the dare and the others had not seen so he was safe and Horney.

After a few more simple dares Ruth pulled out a sleeping bag and put it over them she shut the curtain over the window and sat Jeff next to the window. Ruth pulled of his cloths as he had got changed since and she striped. She slowly pulled down his thong and his dick shot up. She gave him a slow Blow job and after a while stood up she slowly bent down and keeping them both covered by the sleeping bag and whispering told Jeff she wanted to try anal. Jeff shuffled forward in his seat and put his cock against her but hole he slowly pushed it in. After a while Ruth’s but slowly took his cock in then Jeff moved back and forward faster and faster. Ruth wanted to scream but she bit on a sock after a while Jeff slowed down he could not believe it felt so nice. Ruth then sat on his lap receiving Jeff’s hard cock after a few up and downs she went back on the floor and finished Jeff of with what she started a blow job. Jeff felt this was an amazing orgasm and Ruth admitted she would love to try anal again and she had orgasm 3 times. After a few more dares and playing with each other they arrived at camp they both sat at the back of the coach ready to get of and given a key to there cabin and meet there room mates for the next two weeks.

Ruth and Jeff had 1 long kiss and hugged they held hands and walked down the coach ready for camp.

More coming soon hope you enjoyed
vivala_dare
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Great story so far!
I love stories that have to do with summer camp, they're always really good.
Can't wait for the next part

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
do_it_to_it

I agree this is a really good start!!
do_it_to_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
matthew8459

great story so far, hope it continues
matthew8459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:04 PM   #5
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Jeff was handed a key to room 69 which made him laugh he wondered if he would be doing any of that this week. He went down a wood lane with the other campers him and Ruth separated for a while and would meet later. Jeff came to the end of the path and there was to big gates they opened and he walked trough then it was a square like thing. There was a building in front with doors on it was 2 storey so he figured these were the rooms and two building the same on the left and right and a fountain in the middle. It turned out the front and left were rooms and the building on the right was games and lounge room. The buildings corners were all together so it was a giant square. All the leaders who were in control kept joking saying welcome to the square this was pissing Jeff off he felt like telling them to F**K off.

Jeff’s room was to the building in front he went trough the door. There were stairs in front and some doors with numbers on they were rooms. He went up the stairs and to the left were rooms and to the right was the shower area he entered trough the door it had sinks on the right and on the left shower stalls there was 6. He came out and across was more rooms and next to the shower area was toilets in a separate room. There was loads of rooms he walked forward and carried on left he saw his room 69 he put his back against the wall the shower area was on the wall opposite a bit to the left funny he fort he could get to it quick to do DARES.

He entered his room there were two beds on each wall and a big window in front of him. He sat on his bed there was a meeting at 5 it was 4:30. It was 4.45 his room mate had not come he was wishing he would be on his own then. Hi I’m Billy who are you? Errrrrrrr I’m Jeff you ok? Billy and Jeff talked for a while about the trip. At 5 they went to the lounge it was across from there door Billy spat in the fountain on the way. The meeting was just saying campers do what they want all week and given a time table for when things were on so if you wanted you could stay in the park or stay in your room and just leave at what time the activity you wanted to do Jeff saw a few he would do but he would mainly do dares he mite hang around in the park at night. The park was in the woods it had a climbing frame and all that it was cool.

Jeff went to bed at 8 he had stayed up a bit playing video games with the other lads and Ruth was in the other building he would meet later. Jeff woke up at 1.00am. He went in to the showers he striped naked and showered the cubicles had a door on that covered your body but you could see over. At other people waiting in the room. But Jeff was in on his own he had a hard on he started stroking his dick. Billy walked in. hi Jeff said Billy hi Billy said Jeff. Billy explained that he saw Jeff come in and asked what he was doing Jeff told him he fenced a shower but Billy was not buying it. Ok ok I dared my self said Jeff. Billy asked if he could play. Right we each take turns daring each other then. Jeff went first he dared Billy to get naked Billy did his dick was a little bigger but Jeff reckoned his was a little longer but he want bothered. Billy dared them to take a shower together. Billy climbed in the cubical with Jeff they both had a hard on. After a few truths they decided that they would do dares again on this camp weeks but they would end it with a nice dare tonight. Billy and Jeff both stood up. Billy said why don’t you dare me and I will do anything. Jeff was thinking. Ok ok ok get on the floor said Billy I will dare you. Jeff lay down on the floor and Billy sat in front of him. Billy started to masturbate and said that Jeff had to count to 3 mins and if he had not ejaculated then Jeff could ejaculate anywhere on Billy. Jeff started counting Billy started after 3 mins Billy failed he was going super fast but he just could not get there so Jeff started wanking after a couple of mins he was ready he told Billy to shut his eyes and Jeff faired his load on to his feet Jeff was being kind but fort it would be weird for Billy. They both talked for a little and would play dares when they felt like it again. They showered and went to bed it was 2:30

To be continued
Old 05-04-2008, 07:47 AM   #6
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Come on, it's a great story!
Lets keep this thing going, I really want to hear what happens next.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:47 AM   #7
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

so sorry i havent carried this on ive been gone a while but im back for more dares so i will carry this on and write about my adventures on another story but lets cary on with jeffs camp.

Jeff woke he slowly reached for his bottle of water and sipped it. billy was still fast asleep. Jeff felt like a little early moring dare on his own. He crept to the showers and climbed in it was 6a.m. he felt the warm water running down his back. He was thinking what he could do. Billy walked in. he went in the cubical net to Jeff they discussed about last night and said they would meet back in there room later. Jeff sat in his room he put on some thight knickers that huged his arse. He put the rest of his cloths on he decided that was a bit of a dare.

Jeff was walking over to the bike shed he was going to ride that in the woods. He loved camp you got to do as you wished with everything free. so while rideing he stopped it hit him straight he should ride his bike naked so he striped and put his cloths in his bag. He started to ride it felt great he was near the edge of the woods. He got changed after a few little team working activites he went to the square. Ruth was chilling with her mates they walked of over to the woods together. They headed over to the lake it was a warm afternoon and everyone was doing activites so the lake was free they stripped down and jumped in. It felt great swimming naked. Ruth told Jeff to lay back on the grass near the edge of the water. Ruth said she was going to do some new things. Jeff lay back and next he felt Ruths tounge licking his cock. Then she slowly licked his balls sucking on his sack. She rubbed his groin and licked his bell. Jeff was in heaven. Ruth lay on top of Jeff and went up and down slowly then got up she then contuined to masterbate in front of Jeff. Jeff watched then sudnely she grabbed his rock hard cock and wanked him off super fast he exploded everywere. Jeff was pannting and then Ruth finished her self off. They contuined to kiss then said good byes.

Jeff went back to his room him and Billy went to the empty shower room they started of with some easy dares. Then they kicked of with hard ones they were safe for now as it was a party on and they would be safe for a few hours. I dare you to put my cock in your mouth said Billy. Jeff aproched and droped his mouth over it then pulled up. He then dared Billy to wash every part of his body. After awhile Jeff dared Billy to lick his cock Billy did and said it tasted sweaty. They both laughed. Billy said he was going home early and would be gone tomorrow so he asked if they could do a big dare to finish it of.

Jeff and billy talked they said they would both master bate then who lost had to take another cum shot to the face. they sat in front of each other they set of. Billy was going fast and Jeff garanted he would have a friction burn in the moring. Jeff fort about the anal and ball licking he fired everywhere some on Billys chest. Billy nodded and layed back. Jeff had a drink and set of after about 20mins he was ready to shoot he had fired blanks twice then all of a sudden bam it fired into Billys face some which went up his nose.

After showering up they went to bed in the moring they said there good byes and Billy went.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:44 AM   #8
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Jeff woke up over the past couple of days he had just done normal camp activites and it was his last day today. He met with Ruth they went to the woods and found a spot. They put a blanket down and around them was trees and bushes and you could not see them there at all. They dare each other a few dares then they decied to get it on. Ruth slowly bent down with her arse hole sticking out ready to resive cock. Jeff pushed his rock hard cock in at fisrt it would not go in but slowly he got faster pushing it in and out. Next thing Jeff was ramming Ruths arse pumping away into her after wot seemed like hours of fun Jeff was ready to explode he felt the saman working its way towards the end of his cock and its shot out Ruth screamed megar loud.

They lay there naked hugging they had just had perfect bumage. They ared each other to go back to camp naked. They started walking and then when they came to the square they ran oppisite directions to there room. Jeff bumped ino a random guy he looked at Jeff. Jeff slapped his own arse said vivala Jeff and ran in his room. God knows why Jeff did that but he went to sleep with a huge smile. In the moring Jeff got ready and met Ruth they were on the same coach they went to the back of the coach and pulled out a sleeping bag they both got in side it. it was a double bag so they had room. They was on the same coach so it was empty they stripped naked and slowly got on top of each other for the 8 hour journey on the way home they lasted going fast then slow then relly slow. When he was ready ruth got in a pattern and Jeff cummed it felt amazing he had waited like that for 2 hours and he came every wer it leaked out. Jeff said that was the best orgasum he had ever had. Ruth said shes orgasumed meny times during the journey.

they got of the coach hugged and went seprate ways Jeff went home said hi to the family and went to bed. Next time he was going to wank he promised him self he would last as long as hecould to get anoher great orgasum. With the end of camp and some of the best sex in the world Jeff went to sleep he had a mighty fine camp.

hope the wait was worth it sorry i dint post in a while more storys will come from Jeff soon hope you had as much fun reading it as i did typeing it
Old 06-22-2008, 09:56 PM   #9
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This was a pretty good story. It could have been longer, but glad you enjoyed writing this!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:39 PM   #10
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
This was a pretty good story. It could have been longer, but glad you enjoyed writing this!
thank you very much. i agree i could have made it longer. and who knows jeff might go back to camp
Old 06-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #11
DaniBlonde

great story, good job
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk