Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-09-2023, 07:59 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Tell me your hardest solo scat tasks

I'd be interested in hearing what your hardest solo toilet tasks are, anything you've done on your own/online and genuinely struggled to complete. Really difficult tasks making you wonder why you tried.

For me without the forced element you'd get irl I find it too easy to pussy out and just stop halfway through a task as who's going to stop me....especially if you set a task and the shit comes out especially rancid. The only thing I've found that sort of solves this is by using locks/chains and giving someone online the randomised combo code - via something like chaster.app to be safe though. It's quite hard to find anyone interested as the dom but I've done it with a couple of people and ended up eating entire loads of shit, either bit by bit or all at once depending on the doms preference, generally gagging throughout but I normally manage to complete it. Chastity, shock collars and other items can add a bit of a challenge too.

Whats the hardest task you've done solo or even just ideas? Hopefully the last mistress I served online doesn't get any inspiration from the comments mind!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 03:40 AM   #2
sam45455

mine would be this one

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134064

Haven't seen any thing else really
sam45455 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sam45455 for this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 02:31 PM   #3
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

So I did one scat dare as part of pup play. I took a shit on the bathroom floor from all fours like a dog (I think I put down paper for easier cleanup. Then I had to use just my mouth to move the scat to the toilet bowl. I had the option to place a piece of tp over the poo before each move.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 11:53 AM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

My hardest, first i must mention that there is a video of a lady tide to a pole, hands tied behind her back. A thick hose has been inserted into her mouth and firmly tied, so she can not push it out.
The hose reaches the second floor, a funnel at the end.
A few men then use this funnel as their toilet.
As she watches the pee and poop cone down the pipe, you can see in her eyes that she is scared and about to cry.

Every time i watch this video i get hard.
Ok, i gave in, took to drink bottles, one with a wide mouth. Cut the bottom off both. Pooped and peed into one bottle. Took the cap off of the wide mouth bottle and inserted into my mouth.
I'm scared, excited and hard as i lift the bottle full of poop and poor a little in. This gets swallowed, then poured more, eventually more that can easily be swallowed. It took about 10 minutes, but i got it all down.
Why did i swallow it all, simply because she was forced to, and i felt it would be cheating if i don't.

My favorite toilet dare? A progressive toilet lick dare. Only one task/challenge can be done per visit.
Start by a little lick of the seat, then a kick around the whole seat.
Then underneath the seat, same two steps.
Then the rim. Yes I've swallowed hair and cleaned all the yellow and brown stains. I also licked the rim of a ports potty.
Lock the outside of the bowel.
Lick the floor in front of the toilet, yes, even the floor of a ports potty got licked.
Now pee on the seat and lick up, then poop on seat.
By now I'm looking for dirty toilet seats, and yes, if it entered my mouth, it got swallowed.
Shortly after i stopped doing this dare, i walked into a stall, the toilet had not been flushed, and a log was floating. I am super hard that it hurts. Thinking that it is now or never, may not have the chance or desire. I get on my knees. Pull the log out, and take a bite. Other than the time i used my tongue as toilet paper on a stranger's ass, this was a first for me, and took a second bite.
Old 04-10-2023, 03:09 AM   #5
Switchboy18sm

[QUOTE=rhl;5012212]My hardest, first i must mention that there is a video of a lady tide to a pole, hands tied behind her back. A thick hose has been inserted into her mouth and firmly tied, so she can not push it out.
The hose reaches the second floor, a funnel at the end.
A few men then use this funnel as their toilet.
As she watches the pee and poop cone down the pipe, you can see in her eyes that she is scared and about to cry.

Any chance you have the link or title of the video you can give me?
Switchboy18sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 02:08 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

A fun one I did recently for a lost dare challenge
Rolled 3D6 got (6,6,1)13
Rolled 2 d6 got (6,3) 9
Roll a D6 got 5
Took 13 Ritz Crackers
4 I put canned cheese on
9 i put my shot on.
Placed them on a plate.
Blindfolded myself
Rotated the plate
Step 1. Picked a cracker and ate it
Step 2. Rotated the plate chose another cracker
Repeated Steps 1 & 2 until 5 crackers where eaten.
Resulted in me eating 4 shitty crackers.
Old 09-02-2023, 01:21 AM   #7
lwjhjh

I want to go to the public ladies' bathroom and eat shit, the shameful task of the ladies' bathroom
lwjhjh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, suffering, toilet