Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 11-07-2019, 07:32 AM   #1
Allo1986

Talking Experiences: Exposure

Hello. M32 sub from germany.
Love being forced into bi, humiliation, orgasm control etc...
I want to share experiences about being exposed:

It gets me so horny thinking about being exposed on the internet. What are your experiences?

I have once given a permission to a master posting my pics on his xhamster (without face and no personal info) . This is still now a huge turn on.
But sadly most of masters ask to show face... This goes to far for me. What do you think about showing face? (Of course without personal info)
Is it to dangerous? Is the probability high to be caught?

Would be interesting to read what more experiences are.

I didn't find a similar thread, so i opened a new one :-)
Allo1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:08 AM   #2
ExhibCouple

My wife and I are also into forced exposure. It really gets the heart pumping.

We do the web thing as well but really enjoy being exposed in semi-public places. We also like being forced to cam for a group of watchers telling us what to do.

We definitely get the turn-on here. So exciting to know someone is looking at your private areas or possibly being see when you aren't supposed to.
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:13 AM   #3
nicolasincage

I really enjoy forced exposure, without face. Unfortunately, all the "masters" I met asked with face. They said it is to empower the domination process.

pm dare :https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90102

Limits: face pics, cum and pee drinking, family,
illegal (involving minors) ,anal insertion,scat, ruined social life, pain

my dirty code : https://dirtycode.io/9DFA1
nicolasincage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 11:01 AM   #4
ExhibCouple

Yep... we've experienced the same thing. I understand the power trip thing but they have to realize safety and anonymity is a requirement. We just gave up on trying to find a "master". Just not for us.
The following user says Thank You to ExhibCouple for this post:
Old 11-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #5
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasincage View Post
I really enjoy forced exposure, without face. Unfortunately, all the "masters" I met asked with face. They said it is to empower the domination process.
I'm not one to force face but it is this very reluctance to show your face that breaches the line of willing exhibitionism to become exposure. Truly exhibitionism and exposure are not too different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExhibCouple View Post
Yep... we've experienced the same thing. I understand the power trip thing but they have to realize safety and anonymity is a requirement. We just gave up on trying to find a "master". Just not for us.
Continuing my above point the addition of a 'POWERRRR' trip is what some people believe defines exposure (in my experience anyway), you're not exposing them unless they feel nervous or unwitting.

In either case it is a shame, many 'exposure sluts' as I like to refer to them simply enjoy the fact that someone else is deciding WHERE their images end up -- and not the content.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dared to perfection for this post:
Old 11-22-2019, 11:37 AM   #6
ExhibCouple

We do enjoy being forced to expose but at the end of the day we have our personal lives which must remain intact. It's a delicate balance but there is more to life than sexual gratification which restrains us some.
The following user says Thank You to ExhibCouple for this post:
Old 11-22-2019, 02:20 PM   #7
Cstelle
gD Curio

But isn't there a difference between exposing your body, and exposing your ID?

(I'm not saying one is less/wronger/better/cooler/whatever than the other, or that they are unrelated, I'm just pointing out that there seems to be some difference. Mainly because I find one of them very woof!!, but not the other.)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 11-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #8
Azwoodguy2004

It stated early, about age 10, two neighbor girls takes me into taking off my clothes in their garage. I became a sissy at about 22, and have lost bets and been made to crossdress, strip and show off in public places many times. Most daring was probably a time in Las Vegas. Had to spend about an hour riding the elevator and walking hotel hallways while in a bra, panties, stockings and heels. Ended up having conversations with various people.

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk