Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2023, 01:40 PM   #31
r0ver
getDare Addict

Not a full dare, but something to do before embarking on the next dare where you'll be going outside naked.

Start by wearing:
Cupless bra
Crop top
Thong
Micro skirt
Collar with your name on it.
Stockings
High heels

Toss a coin.
Heads- take the lift to the top floor
Tails- take the stairs to the top.
Take off an item of clothing (except for the heels) and find somewhere to put it on that level.

Toss a coin
Heads -go down a level by the lift
Tails- Go down a level by the stairs
Take off an item and again find somewhere to leave it.
Repeat for each level until you are naked, except for your heels and on the ground floor.

You can't try and retrieve the clothes until you've completed whatever other dare you've been set
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 01:42 AM   #32
r0ver
getDare Addict

I've got an idea for in your apartment building, but it requires getting a bike chain or similar and timer padlock.

You'll be restrained naked in the stairwell in your apartment building.
Use the bike chain and timer padlock to hold your wrist cuffs to the handrail - you should be able to move your hands just enough to open the padlock when it unlocks but no more.

Have your pussy and ass stuffed with vibes.

Have your horse blinders, lockable heels, Posture collar, anal hook, spreader bar, ring-gag and wand with harness on. All toys will be turned to max.

But on which floor and for how long?
Roll a dice

1) 1st (ground) floor for 30 minutes
2) 2nd floor for 1 hour
3) 3rd floor for 1 hour 30 minutes
4) 4th floor for 2 hours
5) 5th floor for 2 hours 30 minutes
6) 6th floor for 3 hours
Old 08-16-2023, 10:06 AM   #33
PublicPredicament

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
I've got an idea for in your apartment building, but it requires getting a bike chain or similar and timer padlock.

You'll be restrained naked in the stairwell in your apartment building.
Use the bike chain and timer padlock to hold your wrist cuffs to the handrail - you should be able to move your hands just enough to open the padlock when it unlocks but no more.

Have your pussy and ass stuffed with vibes.

Have your horse blinders, lockable heels, Posture collar, anal hook, spreader bar, ring-gag and wand with harness on. All toys will be turned to max.

But on which floor and for how long?
Roll a dice

1) 1st (ground) floor for 30 minutes
2) 2nd floor for 1 hour
3) 3rd floor for 1 hour 30 minutes
4) 4th floor for 2 hours
5) 5th floor for 2 hours 30 minutes
6) 6th floor for 3 hours
This one is a bit much as just having the toys on max for a while would get me caught by their sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Not a full dare, but something to do before embarking on the next dare where you'll be going outside naked.

Start by wearing:
Cupless bra
Crop top
Thong
Micro skirt
Collar with your name on it.
Stockings
High heels

Toss a coin.
Heads- take the lift to the top floor
Tails- take the stairs to the top.
Take off an item of clothing (except for the heels) and find somewhere to put it on that level.

Toss a coin
Heads -go down a level by the lift
Tails- Go down a level by the stairs
Take off an item and again find somewhere to leave it.
Repeat for each level until you are naked, except for your heels and on the ground floor.

You can't try and retrieve the clothes until you've completed whatever other dare you've been set
I like this one so I'll do it before my next dare!

Looking for a dare to do either tonight or somewhere this week! preferably something where the link from my thread can be used

My Toys - PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

I am NOT looking to be blackmailed, it's a kink.
Hunting down my Kik is unattractive and creepy!
PublicPredicament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 02:45 PM   #34
beof95
Distinguished Member

Edge while eating at a restaurant

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 05:34 PM   #35
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicPredicament View Post
This one is a bit much as just having the toys on max for a while would get me caught by their sound.
Feels free to have the toys on a lower setting if that would make it workable,
Old 08-31-2023, 03:34 PM   #36
PublicPredicament

Hi GetDare!

I'd love to get a dare I can do this weekend!

Additionally for the next hour for every post I will do 5 edges before doing a dare this weekend! Posters may specify how/where I should do my edges.

My Toys - PM Dares

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

Old 09-01-2023, 05:31 AM   #37
r0ver
getDare Addict

If you've got a bag you can padlock shut and a padlock with a key that is different to the key you use for the restraints:

Prep for the dare:
Sometime during the day, find somewhere to hide the key for the bag about 30 minutes away from you apartment building.

For the dare itself.
You'll need your lockable heels, ankle cuffs, horse blinders, arm binders, posture collar, wand harness, vibe for your pussy and vibrating plug for your ass. (If you can get someone to control your toys for you, do)
Take your timer lock box and the bag with padlock.
You'll leave the flat naked except for your lockable heels and with the toys inserted and on low.

Put on all the restraints, except for the arm binders.

Put apartment key and key to restraints in lock box.
Set it to lock after 2 hours. Roll 2 dice and that is how many hours it'll be locked for. (2- 12 hours).
Put lock box in bag with padlock and lock it.
Hide the bag near your apartment building
Finally put the toys ups to a level that'll keep you on edge (or if toys being controlled message the person controlling them) and put on the arm binders. Now you have 2 hours to retrieve the key to your bag.
Old 11-05-2023, 03:38 PM   #38
PublicPredicament

I'm looking for something I can do indoors! somewhere next weekend

My Toys - PM Dares

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

Old 11-05-2023, 06:08 PM   #39
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Welcome back.

Here is a task for you to do in your appartment.

First part:
Start it naked.
What you need:
  • Cuffs
  • Spare keys based on your pm dare
  • Ankle cuffs with padlock
  • Blindfold
  • Lush
  • Collar (one with a ring on it)
  • Small bowl

Put on the collar and cuff your ankles using the ankle cuffs. Connect them with a padlock. Hang the key for these onto the ring of your collar.
Insert the lush into your pussy.
Mix the key of your handcuffs with your decoy keys. Use the amount your PM dare requires for the next dare. Currently that should be 20.

Blindfold yourself and spread the keys around your room. Preferably a big one. As a last step, cuff your hands behind your back. You'll have to carry the small bowl.

Now, you'll have to search the key that let's you out of your cuffs. Every time you pick up a decoy key, you'll put it into the bowl. Should you drop one from the bowl, it is back in the game.
Keep count of how many decoys you picked up.
Of course the lush will be controlled and you may only search while it is running. If it is off, you have to wait on your knees until it starts again.

Once you were able to free yourself, the first part of the dare is over.
As this requires the lush user to stay around, and the last time I let someone control it didn't go so well, I would like to do it myself this time.

Second part:
For this one, you need the number of decoy keys you picked up. Each of them equals 5 minutes for this part.
Read the spoiler only after completing the first part:
Spoiler:
Should you have dropped something from the bowl, the number doubles

What you need:
  • Spreader bar (without hands)
  • Wrist cuffs with padlock
  • Blindfold
  • Ballgag
  • Collar with your name
  • Wand harness
  • Domi
  • Hush
  • Time lock box

Do this somewhere where you have a rod or similar in your appartment. Would prefer to have it underneath an open window, but given the temperatures, I'll leave this up to you.
Open all the locks you'll need for this one and throw the keys into the time lock box. Set it to close for the time you need to spend in this after 10 minutes (preperation time).

Put the collar on and insert the hush into your ass. Add the wand harness with the domi on your pussy.
Restrain your ankles with the spreader bar and gag yourself with the ballgag.
As the final step, blindfold yourself and cuff your hands to the rod or similar (above your head). You should be able to be in a sitting or laying position.

Now, you have to endure this for however long you deserve after the first part. Of course there is a potential for forced orgasms here. So, should you cum, practice a bit of gag talk and say out loud "I am [Name], the biggest slut in town" in your own language.

I hope you'll manage to find the time, as it can get quite extensive. And let's see if you suffer through forced orgasms or find the key immediately, forfeiting your chance to cum

For your edge, I want you to do it topless and blindfolded in the staircase of your home. Have your last name written across your tits.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 06:46 PM   #40
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Sure.

Get yourself ready. Get nude and aroused. If you're into edges, do three or four; if not just play enough to get yourself horny. Don't sweat the details too much; this is just to get you into the right headspace.

You say in your FAQ that the best way to overstimulate you is:
Quote:
Gemini, Hush2 in ass, lush3 in ass, Dolce put completely inside me touching my cervix, domi2 on clit.
Assemble as much of that as you can wear and still walk around. Tie yourself a crotch rope to hold everything in place if needed. If you must wear panties, do so, but there's a penalty later.

Get dressed to go out. Boots as high as you like, but nothing else you wear can come below your knees. Pick a warm jacket to wear. If your jacket is too short to be decent, wear a skirt as well. No bra; no shirt, no nothing else.

Go to a café. Ideally something like a Starbucks where you can sit for a while, but select the best equivalent you can. Get a large beverage and a snack. Turn all your accoutrements on (you may visit the restroom to do so).

Drink your drink and eat your snack at the café while you read smut on your phone. If you don't know what to read, start here: https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/...p?storyid=3519. Read at least three stories and finish your drink and snack before leaving.

Panty penalty! If you are wearing panties, you must announce any orgasms in your normal speaking voice. That can be as simple as saying "I'm cumming!" or as elaborate as you like.

After you finish up, you can head home. You may not remove or turn off any devices until after you remove your coat, and you may not put your coat back on for the rest of the day once you remove it. (waiting for batteries to die is okay.)

Enjoy!
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 01:47 AM   #41
Carh1010

Flag Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicPredicament View Post
I'm looking for something I can do indoors! somewhere next weekend
At night, wherever you are, find the smallest room you can fit into. It doesn't matter if you have to ball up and sit on the floor to close the door. It can be a coat closet, can be a laundry pantry, anything.

In your hidden little closet, you need to edge 3 times with the toys or fingers of your choice. Each of these times, at the peak of your denied little edge, you need to let out a lengthly moan at a reasonable, audible volume. You don't need to intentionally alert anyone else in the building with you, but it needs to be loud enough that a person outside the door could hear.

After the third edge, you should lick your hands and toys clean. During this cleanup, you must continue moaning. Better lick and clean quickly, as this is the chance they may hear their dripping, needy public slut masturbating in a hidden tiny room of the building.

Goolduck!
Carh1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 04:56 AM   #42
John Frusciante

Default Stil searching?

Hi, are you still searching for dares?
John Frusciante is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibitionism, predicament, public, voyeurism