Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-18-2005, 10:01 AM   #1

My bike is a trek 1000. Its a road bike and its worth $5000. I do triathalons so I need a good bike. I am so glad I am sponsered. I am one of the best 12 year old triathaletes in Canada, 2nd that is. If you are wondering what I triathlon is its a over 15 km race. You do a certain amount of swimming then biking then running with no breaks in between. My race amount, 300 metres of swimming (12 lenghts of a pool), 15 km biking, 3 km running. Well buy.

Tell how much your bike is worth and what type its called and tell what you use it for.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 10:07 AM   #2

My bike is a trek katie one thoussand and it 20000 dolars adidas sponsers it.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:09 AM   #3

First of all you could not have a trek katie one thousand because there is only 6 in th world 4 in Canada they are not 20000 dolars because i bought one 1000 brand new when they were making them and adidas does not make bikes. ( i started this fourumn)
Old 09-01-2005, 04:05 PM   #4
Sum1
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sum1 Send a message via MSN to Sum1 Send a message via Yahoo to Sum1

my bikes rubbish, and i use it to cycle to the shops, the chippie, used to to school and work, i'm deciding if i should buy an even crapper one for use when i'm up at uni, for cycleing to very simular boring places in a different town lol
Sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 02:54 PM   #5
§corpion

Quote:
My bike is a trek 1000. Its a road bike and its worth $5000. I do triathalons so I need a good bike. I am so glad I am sponsered. I am one of the best 12 year old triathaletes in Canada, 2nd that is. If you are wondering what I triathlon is its a over 15 km race. You do a certain amount of swimming then biking then running with no breaks in between. My race amount, 300 metres of swimming (12 lenghts of a pool), 15 km biking, 3 km running. Well buy.

Tell how much your bike is worth and what type its called and tell what you use it for.
Only in Canada would a 12 year old have a $5000 bike.

Lighten up! I'm just kidding, besides, you'll always be healthier and more fit than me! :D
§corpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:24 AM   #6
Muffinz

Mmm I'd ride a bike. But that would mean getting off my computer! Nooooo we cant have that! :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk