Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 11-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
will i am

Default Lost interest/abandon story recycling forum

I have been reading through the older stories going back years on the site and i noticed that there are a lot of stories that have a really good start and have potential to be really good if continued but there is only one or two parts written and that's it.

There are also a lot of people on getdare that have the potential to write good stories but don't know what to write about or how to start.

I don't know if they just give up on the stories or lose interest in them and i was thinking that maybe this site could have a forum for recycling old abandon and unwanted stories where anyone that has a old story that they have given up on can offer it up for someone else to use as there own and continue it.

This is how it mite work.

Their can be a thread where you can put your story name up and for people to see and others can choose the one they want and contact the owner to arrange the hand over.

if there is no owner on the site anymore due to banning or closed accounts maybe the mods can pick out good stories and add them for recycling.
will i am is offline   Reply With Quote