Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2011, 08:45 PM   #151
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default 30,000 Views!

I just checked out the view counter, I have to say I cant believe we broke the 30,000 mark, that's mind blowing for me. I'll try not to delay my posts so much, it's not on purpose, just life as everyone knows and it's little misfortunes. Anyway, thank you everyone for your patients and support.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #152
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

You should deffiantly do it
Old 10-11-2011, 11:36 PM   #153
Difficulty_10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascot1920 View Post
Unfortunately in this story some things have to be admitted beacuse the story is in a non 18 and up setting and I'm not sure where the line is between that and normal. I will say that nothing I think oversteps those boundaries, I just am playing it safe. Maybe when I am done with the story before I move on I will post and un-abridged version to those who are interested. anyway, enjoy the post guys!
Yeah, this needs an adult version.

Will at least try everything else.

I'm looking for people who are into real dares, not massively complicated, unrealistic, hours long forays into your masturbatory fantasies.

PM me.

I may be in the mood to be a slave or master.
Difficulty_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #154
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking Wow!

Just wow! i wish this would happen to me! Amazing story!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #155
mascot1920

Default Update

Expect an update either tomorrow night or Sunday. Works got me whipped right now, but it's better than being broke. I am also floating the idea of a very short adult story to tide over the influx of people asking for an adult version of this one. Unfortunately I am still at an impasse with my sister, but I could throw together something similar and post it in the adults section, let me know if you guys would like that.

And my sister has already spent my first paycheck for me, thanx sis, enjoy those heels -.- Miles and miles away and still you get to me.

This is why I work so much...
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 10-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #156
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Why you still being controlled by your sis?
Old 10-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #157
mascot1920

Default Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Why you still being controlled by your sis?
Yeah but it's mutual, I do things for her, she does things for me, she just happens to be more bossy about it ^^

But in a good way lol.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #158
mascot1920

Default Reassurance

It's a weird feeling, forbidden extacy. Something against the norm that one might take pleasure in. Knowing you shouldn't, but being drawn in, the feeling of her hands takes you and pulls you closer. What I wouldn't do for her, that's the thought that scared me. The other question, could I stop myself from being my own worst nightmare.

Earlier that day I was lost in a feeling of euphoria, partaking in something of a forbidden act. Now I lay conflicted, questioning my morals, questioning our morals. I was loving the thought, the thought that we could have fun like this, that it was just innocent fun and nothing more. But even then I never imagined that it would have gone so far that I would be aroused by the things we did to such an overwhelming extent. Was it right, was any of it right....there was no answer, no answer that calmed me. "I guess if it feels right" I thought to myself... "and as long as we both agree"... "Then I shouldn't be worried about how others think, they wont ever now anyway!"

The next morning I went to talk with my sister about everything. I wanted to hear her say that it was ok, if anything, just to make me feel better. "Sis?" I said as I opened her door slightly. She turned and looked at me with a smile. "Hi sleepy head!" she said pointing out my ruffled hair. I grinned. "can I talk to you?" "Sure" she said motioning me to come sit down. She was combing her hair, long locks of soft silky strands, she looked to me, "what do you want to talk about?" she said inquisitively. "I wanted to ask you, if, well if what we do is ok with you?" I said. "I told you last time it was ok." she replied. "I, I know, but I feel like, maybe you dont understand...um, kinda how I feel and...um" I had a hard time explaining this, trying not to be blunt about it. "The way you feel?" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "Do you mean yesterday, when I sat on you?" She had a warn smile, it eased me a little. "Yes" I said humbly. "I know why you like it." she paused. "I mean, I'm cute, and your a boy, and even though i'm your sister...you still want too, you know, have fun like that....but you think that's weird right?" She seemed to know everything I was thinking, it was relived in a way to hear her say it.

"yeah" I said. "I'm not stupid you know, I know things" she said smirking. "I'm your sister, but I'm also your friend, and friends play, we just play a little differently if that makes sense. It's not like we are really, well you know... and, well if we feel like it's fun, and I think you do..and I definitely have fun, then we shouldn't worry about it so much, right?" I was shocked, she was so clear about it, like she had it all figured out. "Right" I answered.

"Sis" I asked. "Can I have a hug?" She smiled, "Sure you can!" With a smile she wrapped her arms around me, and I started to feel better. She was only a year younger than me, but I felt like she was wiser in that moment, mostly beacuse she seemed to have everything put together, and I was the wreck. It was reassuring to know that she felt the same way though. "I'll let you get ready sis" I said standing up. "actually, sit over here, I'll comb your bed hair out!" she said with a giggle.

I sat down in front of her as she began to comb my hair. "Just lean back a little" she said, my body leaning back on hers slightly. "She was warm and gentle, I almost fell asleep as her embrace relaxed me. "There you go, that's much better!" she said as I yawned and looked over saying "Thanks" with a smile. "No problem my sister said with a smirk, I'll talk to you later!" I walked out and shut the door. "She seems so much more mature!" I thought to myself walking down the hall. I was just amazed, and relived, I felt so much better. "Um, well that's cute!" my mom said as I entered the living room. "Huh, what is?" I asked. "That bow in your hair!" my mom laughed. "The what!?" I said caught off guard. "That little bow, it's adorable!" she said using that babyish tone. I felt my head. Sure enough, I must of dozed off while my sister attached a small hair clip with a bow in my hair. I felt embarrassed slightly, then blushed and removed it. "Well, she may be more mature, but she's definatley still devious!" I thought as I put the clip in my pocket and walked out the door.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #159
mascot1920

Default Small update

Just a little update today. Hope you all enjoy.

Old 10-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #160
nudedude7

How about putting the unedited version on the blogspot. Was it you or her that got wet, it was a little unclear. I assumed it was you though. Was I right?

-I am a slave
-My value is 123g
-My current master is StrawDog
-I was acquired on 12/7/13
-see below:

Likes: nudity, slight humiliation, slight pain, semi-public, stripping, slight risk, orgasm control, toys, masturbation, pee, exercise/sports, cross-dressing, anal
Limits: poo, extreme pain, friends/family, fully public, hard humiliation, messy, illegal, showing face, wedgies, permanent, or writing on body, essays as proof.

My cock is super small
nudedude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:49 PM   #161
mascot1920

Default yup

You where right either way, but again, do to the fact that my sister isnt ok with me going into detail like that yet, I cant clarify further. Be sure that as soon as I get the ok I will post the un-abridged verson!

Old 10-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #162
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking awwww

Awww, what a nice post I want your sister! She sounds fun! :P

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #163
mascot1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
Awww, what a nice post I want your sister! She sounds fun! :P
MY SISTER RAWR! lol XD

Old 10-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #164
dcoen111
getDare Sweetheart

i want your sister tOOOOOOOO

Dislikes: Food, Pain, wax...
Limits:Family, Friends, Public, and illegal
I love men so much.
PM me and I'll tell you why you're a much better person than me.

18/m
PM me HUMILIATION and I will share one humiliating facts about myself.

I use cum as shampoo
dcoen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:54 PM   #165
wme

Please Post again some time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister