Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-28-2020, 06:02 AM   #1
schiavomarco0

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

let's try again!
Pleased to meet you, I'm marco, I'm 25,from italy and I'm slave. I am looking for a serious and constant submission relationship. In particular I would like to be ruled in a relationship similar to a 24/7. I especially like pain, stress position, forced workout, humiliation, restrictions and be ruled. I like to try different new things depending on the fantasy of the dom.
Please contact me on kik for more details and sorry for my bad English.
Kik:schiavomarco0
Old 01-18-2021, 06:56 AM   #2
schiavomarco0

Still looking. please contact me on kik: schiavoamarco0
Old 01-23-2021, 02:37 AM   #3
gd_master_matt

Started with this slave. Agreed on a lot of things before we started. But as soon as we began our new relationship, it went bad. He didn't do a thing I told him to do. He couldn't do some things because of his family, but I looked for things he could do. (He did maybe one single thing and the rest he just failed or ignored). He panicked and removed Kik. A bit later he reinstalled it, apologized, said he would do better and start listening. So I gave him a second chance. But again, he didn't do what he was told, didn't do his punishments ( I even changed it because he didn't feel comfortable with a punishment and looked for another one) and then suddenly he just stopped reading and responding on Kik.

So, no good slave at all. Would not recommend. He keeps saying he will obey and accept punishment and will work 24/7. But as soon as things get real,he disappears.
The following user says Thank You to gd_master_matt for this post:
Old 01-31-2021, 11:15 AM   #4
schiavomarco0

I know I have been wrong several times with more Masters. I know I have lost credibility but I am trying to improve and never run away. I apologize to everyone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk