Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2020, 11:26 PM   #16
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Get fucked by a snow man! Take large carrot and store it in the freezer for several hours. Once the carrot is ready, stuff 5 ice cubes in your pussy and then start fucking yourself in the ass with the carrot, you have to keep going till all of the pussy cubes have melted
Sorry it took so long for me to do this. I got busy with work and other stuff. I did this one yesterday and I almost wasn't to make it through! Stuffing my pussy with 5 ice cubes was hard enough because it was so cold, and then fucking myself in the ass with the carrot was a lot of cold to handle. But I managed to complete the dare eventually (god it took a long time for the ice cubes to melt)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
There are supposedly 12 days to christmas so grab 12 clothing pins, some rope, comfy panties, your wand vibe, and fav plug.

Plug your butt (lube optional) and clamp 1 clothingpin on yourself, use the wand to edge, hold edge for 12 seconds, then remove all stimulation and keep legs spread, feet raised 12 inches from the ground. Spank yourself 12 times and pump the plug in/out 12 times.

Add 1 clothingpin and repeat, spanking in a diff place (cant spank same place twice in a row). Once 12 reps completed spank off the clamps and put on your panties, re-lube plug if needed. Use the rope atop anties to make a rope thong that digs in a bit and try to wear that for 12 hrs (no way you could probably do that so let's say 144min? Pm if needs to be less).

Finally after all that fun you may cum, if you get permission from 12 ppl. Doesn't need to be consecutive, but for each person who denies you you'll need to edge once before you can ask again. Don't let them know about the penalty cost unless they ask.

Bonus: when you finally get to cum keep the wand handy and smoosh your clit with it set to max strength for 12 whole seconds while you're cumming.
I inserted my plug, clamped on the clothespins, and used the wand to edge and then held it for 12 seconds. I'll admit, removing all stimulation with my legs spread and feet raised was practically TORTURE. I spanked myself and then pumped the plug in and out 12 times which made things even worse because it gave me a tiny bit of stimulation but not enough for actual pleasure. I did this all again but instead of spanking my ass, I spanked my pussy. I alternated between ass and pussy for the rest of the reps and then spanked off the clamps. I put the rope above my panties and surprisingly managed to keep it on for the entire 144 minutes. After that time, I began asking people for permission to cum. It took a few hours, and I edged around five times before getting permission from 12 people. After that, I pressed the wand hard against my clit for 12 seconds while I was cumming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smmaster69 View Post
I think you should be a Christmas tree all holes stuffed the vibe going wrapped in christmas lights, ornaments hanging from your nipples all the rest of your toys around your feet like presents standing there all festive your naked body glowing by the window till you cum
I stuffed all my holes and wrapped the vibe in christmas lights and hung ornaments from my nipples and arranged my toys all around me. I stood in front of the window until I was able to cum, which took me close to 30 minutes. Luckily, not a lot of people walked by and I don't think anyone saw me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixonzx View Post
Some light pain - Make some tinsel into underwear and hump a pillow as long as you can handle or till you cum.
This one was extremely difficult. I definitely wasn't able to cum, but I humped the pillow for about 10 minutes before I was in too much pain to continue

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 11:38 PM   #17
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

1. Carol : sing a Christmas carol while deepthroating dildo.

2. Santa letter : wearing a buttplug, write a letter to Santa of at least 300 words apologising for all the naughty slutty things you've done this year. Make sure to degrade yourself and and suggest a punishment to make it up to santa.

3. Drummer boy: listen to the carol "little drummer boy", your tits are the drums and you must beat them with an appropriate instrument five times to the beat for every "pa rum pum pum pum". Repeat song at with louder drumming using your ass cheeks as drums

4. Jingle bells: listen to the song while fucking yourself in the ass with a dildo to the beat of the song.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 11:54 PM   #18
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
1. Carol : sing a Christmas carol while deepthroating dildo.

2. Santa letter : wearing a buttplug, write a letter to Santa of at least 300 words apologising for all the naughty slutty things you've done this year. Make sure to degrade yourself and and suggest a punishment to make it up to santa.

3. Drummer boy: listen to the carol "little drummer boy", your tits are the drums and you must beat them with an appropriate instrument five times to the beat for every "pa rum pum pum pum". Repeat song at with louder drumming using your ass cheeks as drums

4. Jingle bells: listen to the song while fucking yourself in the ass with a dildo to the beat of the song.
Thank you, I will do this now

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, christmas, dare me, holiday, holidays