Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-26-2007, 07:06 PM   #16
Pokerboy
Account Banned

I am sorry about that... I am just really tired... and I don't really care about perfect grammer. (Like really look at that one kid he could not spell one word)

Last edited by Pokerboy; 03-26-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Pokerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:37 PM   #17
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

just giving you ideas on how to make your story better
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:51 PM   #18
Pokerboy
Account Banned

I understand I like when people tell me I suck... (I start to cry)
Old 03-26-2007, 08:34 PM   #19
Pokerboy
Account Banned

For the whole next week, I just felt.... odd... I mean I would like be flirting with guys. Then finally one guy, I don't know why but I asked him if I could suck his cock. The thing is he said yes, and I did. That week pretty muched was me sucking on cocks. But it wore off after that week. Alex then had told me to come back to her house. She made me listain to a tape that makes me think like a girl. That turned out odd then.....

I really love writting!
Old 03-27-2007, 04:18 AM   #20
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

You may not care about perfect grammar, but as a writer it isn't about what you care about it is all about the reader because they don't have read your story, you have to make them want to read your story. When they don't have to decode you story's it makes them more willing to read what you write.

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:13 AM   #21
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wcbrown514 View Post
You may not care about perfect grammar, but as a writer it isn't about what you care about it is all about the reader because they don't have read your story, you have to make them want to read your story. When they don't have to decode you story's it makes them more willing to read what you write.
grammer is important, that is sure. If you can do it good, do it. but alteast try the best you can! Just so that the reader doesnt has a feeling like: I DONT GET IT!
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:35 AM   #22
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

story is going good, lets get back on topic here.

Click here to see it!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 PM   #23
Pokerboy
Account Banned

Well..... Thinking like a girl is odd. But not only that but they also made me listain to the one that makes you want to wear womans underwear and a bra. So I did... For a week kids really did not notice. But then It finally wore off. I went on the site one night and made it so the "striptrigger" file was turned off for good. I fianlly started plotting my revenge on her.... Next Part coming soon....

The Next Part! Lol

One night, I add snuck into her house. I went into her bedroom and put headphones on her when she was sleeping. I start a file then all of a sudden she stands up and three other girls jump on me. "You really think that was going to work? Ladies! Lets make him our "real" slave. She made me listain to the goodslave file. I had to do whatever she said. It was horrible. She had made me go up to my English Teacher and pull up her shirt and then lick her breast. I got 45 detenions which Alex had gotten me out of by "Perswading The Princapel."Alex made me take a Dildo and stick it up my butt. Then she held down another guy and made me give him a blowjob..... It really stunk... But the worst was yet to come... Because well.... She had another Hypno File in mind for me.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:15 PM   #24
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Very good, it seems to go by fast.

Click here to see it!
Old 03-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #25
Pokerboy
Account Banned

Alex, and her friends told me I had to go and have sex with my best friends Girl Friend. The Hypno made me need to do it. But I resisted. I told them NO WAY! Alex had walked up to me I stood up and slapped her across the face. She kicked me in the balls and I fell to the ground. "You are going to pay for that, so I think this next File will be fun for you." She puts headphones on me. She ties me to a chair. For 7 Hours I listain to the same file. I wake up the next day. Alex and the girls are looking at me with a evil smile. I am wearing a T-Shirt. and a... Skirt.... the odd thing is I can't feel my dick. I look at my chest and I notice that well..... I have boobs.

Next Part Coming Soon
Old 03-29-2007, 06:09 PM   #26
Musty 21
getDare Devil

wow, this is getting good

Click here to see it!
Old 03-30-2007, 12:08 PM   #27
Pokerboy
Account Banned

"Good Morning Miss!" I was in dismay I went to talk and my voice was High Pitched. We made you listain to the first tape which turns you into a girl. This is just the early stage. " Let me go! I am going to take you to court! Get rid of these boobs you bitch Let me go!!!!!" I screamed. "Nope not going to happen." She relpiled picked up her Phone "Good eveing Miss Concetopton I am happy to say that you son has left for the 6 Month trip to Spain we are just calling to tell you he is there and safe" "WHAT, we did not even say goodbye to him! We thought the trip was in another month" "No, no the advanced Students stay there for longer so they go eailer." "When can I talk to my little Jake?" 'You can right letters just drop then off in Po Box 244211 in the Post Office our District then sends them off." "Thank you so much! When I here from Jake he is going to be in some much trouble.... I already miss my baby." Alex hangs up the phone, walks over to me and says "So, you are ours for Six Months. Are you ready?"

Next Part Coming Soon
Old 03-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #28
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

wow 6 months lol! that has to be extreme hard
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:02 PM   #29
Pokerboy
Account Banned

Ok Miss, so this next file will fully turn you into a girl. So have fun, they place the earpieces on my ears and I begin to listain. I close my eyes and I fall asleep. I wake up again, the girl then grab me take of all of my clothes and then make me look at myself. My dick had complety disapeared and had formed a pussy. I had boobs.... I had the curves of a lady. The odd thing is... I kinda liked it... "Ok listain we are going to wipe out your memory and we are going to turn you into our little slut got it?" "Let me go...Why are you doing this to me????" "Well because I am a mean girl." She then played another tape.

(MIND IS BEING WIPED>>>>>>> last memoir)

I sat I slowly looked back on my short life.... Then--- Hello, where am I? Who am I? A tall girl came next to me and said you are Hailey my Slave.

Part... umm I dont know is coming soon...I think....
Old 04-19-2007, 12:46 AM   #30
lestat221

I think someone's been to warpmymind.com too many times

Advertisements
Kink Talk