Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-23-2019, 05:25 AM   #406
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Do the kotex challenge. Once finished with the insertion part you must go shopping to a mall. You must visit 4 different stores spending at least 15 min in each. Once you've messed you may go home but not until you have finished at each store.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #407
DiBaSlut
getDare Ladder

Pad up, take a 1 liter enema and walk to your nearest store or pharmacy. Halfway there you will do 15 squats and 15 jumping jacks.
At the store buy yourself a drink and some baby powder. Then head home.
If you make it to the store without messing then you can change when you get home. Otherwise you have to stay in your mess for an additional hour after you get back.

<--- That's me in my avatar!

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy, Hypnosis, Spanking, Pain, Pet Play, Enemas

Dislikes/Punishments - Anal

Hard Limits - Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Cam, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Sissy Slavery Bet Competition Stats:
12 WINS ------- 14 LOSSES
DiBaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 02:05 PM   #408
pb94lock

Whenever you're at home this weekend you must wear a diaper and keep well hydrated with at least a glass of water every hour. Roll a d6 to determine how many fresh diapers you're allowed to use over the weekend. Every time before you change roll a d6, if even you must spank yourself 20 times, if odd you must be in chastity for the rest of the day. If you run out of diapers from your first d6 roll and want to change again you must do this dare again next weekend.

Loves, likes & Limits

Toys and clothing:

Pm Dares

Currently unlocked
pb94lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:32 PM   #409
the_diaper_darer

This dare will start off simple, just wear and use diapers 24/7 for a week, acting like a baby while at home. At the start of this dare, set aside one diaper, this is your pooping diaper, everytime you need to poop over the course of the week, you will put on this diaper and mess in it, then set it aside for the next poop. At the end of the week I'm sure you'll want to show off the mess you made of that diaper, so put on your pooping diaper and go for a thirty minute walk.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 11-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #410
kaliara

This will most likely take two days so plan accordingly. Wake up in the morning and triple diaper up. If you have a onesie make sure you wear it because that diaper is going to get very wet and heavy. If you don’t have a onesie duct tape the diaper to yourself and make sure it’s held relatively snug. Once you are triple diapered take an oral laxative. Mineral oil or castor oil will do just fine. Go about your day as you would but you need to wear your most sissy baby outfit you have. After your first day is over I want you to take a diuretic and make sure you drink plenty of fluids. Most oral diuretics let you take a couple throughout the day so set a time and continue to take your diuretics. If your triple diaper is not leaking by the end of the second day you must continue to wear to wear your triple diaper. If your pee has managed to reach your third diaper by this point then you’re in luck! You’re close to leaking! However I want you to add one more diaper since you will be spending your whole day in this diaper and can change before bed. Make sure you use plenty of powder and enjoy your waddling!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:09 AM   #411
EndlessElljay

I think it's time to revive this lovely thread!

Go ahead and diaper up. I'd suggest two or three to start with, but I'll leave the choice up to you. Make sure to take an enema beforehand, and if you're really daring, try a suppository or laxative as well.

From the moment you put that diaper on, the bathroom is totally off limits. Everything goes in your poofy potty pants, and those pampers can't come off for at least eight hours, though you can add more whenever you'd like. You have no specific food or drink rules to follow during this time, but make sure you stay well hydrated.

After eight hours, you'll probably want a change. Well, let's see if you get one! Roll a six-sided die. If you get a 6, then the dare is over! Remove your diapers, get cleaned up, and be grateful that Lady Luck smiled down upon you tonight! If you get any other number though, well...you're not gonna like it:

1) You're going to need to bring yourself to edge without using your hands, so pick your favorite wall, couch, chair, or even stuffed animal and start humping away! Since you're in giant padding, this may not be the easiest thing in the world.
2) Spread the love by posting in three threads on GetDare! And I'm not talking cop-out posts, but full and revealing truths, creative and unique dares, punishments that suit the person being punished...things like that. Each post should be at least two paragraphs long. Contribute to the site while you contribute to my sadistic pleasure
3) I think the baby needs to expose themselves. Take five fun pictures of yourself in your padded prison, all in different poses. Then, post them to GetDare, KinkTalk, or another appropriate site. If you're stumped on poses, then you can instead get creative with the type of photo: make an ABDL caption picture, a Faproulette image, or something similar.
4) Your butt and genitals are covered up, but there are still parts of your body that are open for beatings! Make sure you are naked (save your toilet), then provide 50 hard smacks to each of your inner thighs, each side of your chest, and your tummy. That last one may be super hard, given how rumbly it probably is...
5) Grab five small items and distribute them all around your house, making sure they are as far away from each other as possible. Then, go to your front door and get on your hands and knees. Your job is to crawl to each object, pick it up with your mouth, and bring it back to this location. You can only carry one item at a time.
6) FREEDOM!

After completing your task, you must wait two additional hours before rolling the dice again. Eventually, you're bound to roll the lucky number six! However, you're not quite done once you do.

For every roll you took beyond the first, you need to spend fifteen minutes with your face planted firmly in the messiest, nastiest, stinkiest portion of your innermost diaper (or, if you'd prefer, you can wear it as a hood!) I hope you didn't fail too many times, otherwise you're in for a very rough end game. Once your time is over, you may finally get cleaned up and move on with the less disgusting parts of your life.

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 01:19 PM   #412
the_diaper_darer

You’re going to start this dare by putting on five diapers(cut slits in the inner ones) and some yoga pants or stretchy pants and taking a max dose of laxatives. Go to a store and buy a pack of pudding, try to go somewhere where you can walk to a nearby theater. After you buy the pudding, empty the whole pack into the front and back of the inner diaper. Now your ready to see a movie, but you need to buy a large soda and chug it before the halfway point in the movie. Now your baby pants should be very wet and squishy(and hopefully messy), so go home and watch a kids channel until your diaper leaks.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 12-20-2019, 10:18 AM   #413
Littlemellife

Take a 1ltr salt qater enema and go for a walk to a pharmacy where you will buy more diapers and try not to mess yourself at the counter.
If you make it home with out messing then you may do whatever yoj wish but if you dont you must wear messy diaper for 1 hour

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 11:50 AM   #414
Klickfoot

Your going to drink at least 2-3 bottles of water then diaper up. Now your going to go out and see a movie it can be any movie you want, I suggest going to a movie thats been out for awhile unless you want a crowded theatre. But your also going to bring an extra diaper with you. While at the theatre you must order a large drink and food. And make sure to drink your drink quickly as your gonna want refills. Once you have soaked your diaper you may change in there restroom after the movie is about halfway, and you must keep drinking the entire time.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 06:32 AM   #415
BellaBoy26

Klickfoot, since you just gave someone a public dare even though it is against their limits, I am going to give you a semi-public dare as a punishment.

Pack a change of clothes and a diaper. Drink enough liquids until you really have to pee. Then go to a public place that has some private areas (park, mall with bathrooms, truck stop). You have to wet your regular pants and underwear and then find somewhere to change into your diaper and extra set of clothes. If your stealthy enough, no one will notice, so good luck.

Dislikes: food in diapers.

Limits: frontal nudity, full exposure/social suicide/family/friends, illegal, serious pain/injury, marshmallows, scat-eating.

Supplies: a few dresses, skirts, bras, panties, plastic panties, onesie, ABDL diapers, women's jeans, stockings, lingerie set.
BellaBoy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:34 AM   #416
Lilbab23

Put on a double diaper and get drinking till you have to pee and poop. Go out to the local park or hiking trail(at least 15 minutes away from your house) start walking and every 20 steps try to wet and mess yourself. Once you are sufficiently dirty you may go home and change.

Dislikes: food play, cbt, long dares (over a day)

Limits: family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics

Please pm me dares or rules!
Lilbab23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 01:01 PM   #417
jdh90

You need to wear/use diapers for the next 4 days.

Each time you want to change you must add one of the following rules (your choice). These are permanent for the remainder of the dare.
  • Must double diaper (cutting slits on the inner one).
  • Must hold urine before changing, and immediately wet each new diaper after change.
  • Must insert a suppository during each change (be safe of course).
  • Drink 300 mL of water per hour (be safe of course).
  • Must have a pacifier in your mouth whenever home.
  • Diaper(s) must be visible to some degree at all times.
  • Must remain clean shaven down below.
  • Must give yourself an enema at least once a day.
  • Cut slits in the outer most diaper(s) worn.

If you end up with all of these rules, you don't need to add more rules.

For Me - Please help me get the most out of my last diaper in the pack

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jdh90 for this post:
Old 01-09-2020, 04:44 PM   #418
taylordawn

jdh90:

You need to start by drinking a large glass of water for 3 hours prior to the dare and eat something with high fiber. Now time for the dare. Put 2 marshmallows and a banana up your ass. Now insert your inflatable plug and inflate it all the way. We wouldn't want any of the treats to escape your ass until we are ready. Now, put on your chastity cage and then your diaper. I want your to figure out a way to edge 10 times with your cages on. Once you edge, you can remove your plug and let all the mess that i am sure by this point has been trying to force its way out into your diaper. You must then do 2 more edges. You have to stay into this diaper until it is leaking. I hope you enjoy.

I would prefer something that involves food play.

kik taylordawn35
diapers(wetting)
nipple play
tight clothes filling..pantyhose,tights,s
I love really thick and/or squishy diapers.(filled with sweet foods)

hard limits:
messing diaper
being denied
anal
savory foods
semi public
eating bodily waste
anything involving blood
needles
playing with poop
taylordawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to taylordawn for this post:
Old 01-09-2020, 11:52 PM   #419
diaperboybcn29

Send a picture of yourself in messy diapers (no need to show face) to 3 of your mobile phone contacts. You better choose wisely lol

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 07:35 AM   #420
taylordawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperboybcn29 View Post
Send a picture of yourself in messy diapers (no need to show face) to 3 of your mobile phone contacts. You better choose wisely lol
I am really sad about the lack of effort put forth in giving this dare. this has to be the shortest dare I have seen in this thread by far.

kik taylordawn35
diapers(wetting)
nipple play
tight clothes filling..pantyhose,tights,s
I love really thick and/or squishy diapers.(filled with sweet foods)

hard limits:
messing diaper
being denied
anal
savory foods
semi public
eating bodily waste
anything involving blood
needles
playing with poop
taylordawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements