Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
Frozzle_DX

Rosette Person Above Diaper Dare: Explicit

Another Person above Diaper Dare but lets make this interesting, none of those boring dares which are like 'Sleep in diapers for a night' instead, lets make it interesting! Have fun guys
Frozzle_DX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Frozzle_DX for this post:
Old 08-17-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Well, frozzle you wrote the book pretty much with your big diaper dare.

But how about you buy a pack of diapers. Cut slits in a third of them. Randomly throw them in a pile or bucket or whatever. Now, you can only use diapers from now on until all are gone. Every time you need a change, you have to randomly select one. You also have to sleep in diapers and can't get up until you have wet yourself.

Is that good?
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
pie

You must randomly select from the three options wheather it be dice or pieces of paper in a hat idc.
1. you will wear a diaper for three days inside the diaper will be every kids favorite sandwitch peanut butter and jelly you may not take it off for the three days if it starts to overflow add another one.
2. you will wear a diaper for only 2 days but you must find at least 5 pieces of doggy doo doo and add it to your diaper again you may not take it off if you start to overflow add another one.
3. god i hope you did not roll or pick this one because if you did you will be sorry. To start with you will roll 3 dice this will tell you how many times you must pee in your diaper. Next you will roll three dice again and this is how many times you must poop in your diaper. Next you will roll to see what to put in your diaper 1) glue 2) icy hot 3) toothpaste 4) honey 5) ice cream 6) something of your choice that smells really bad
You are not allowed out of your diaper untill you have reached the number of pees and poops in your diaper that you have rolled.
pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:11 AM   #4
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

your thing to do is to give yourself a 1 liter enema consisting of ice water and tobasco sauce. enjoy your enema because you have to hold it for an hour before you can diaper up and release it. i hope you make it because if you do you don't get any extra things. if you don't make it and mess your undies well give yourself a nice wedgie in your undies to smear it around and then put a diaper over it. you are to use the diaper 5 more times both pee and poop before you can remove the diaper.

after you finish your required 5 pees and poops you are to remove the diaper and leave it in your room for two days so it stinks up your room. if the smell is to bad by the end of the first day you may remove it. but if it doesn't it has to stay atleast the two days.

have fun and enjoy

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #5
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

anyone wanna continue this?

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:41 AM   #6
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

next time you feel like putting on a diaper roll a die
1-2: one diaper
3-4: 2 diapers
5-6: three diapers is what you must wear.

roll again this number is how many glasses of water you must drink

roll a third time, this number is how many people you must pm for permission before you may change.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:34 PM   #7
raynacd
Distinguished Member

put an egg between your butt checks put a diaper on then break the egg. Now spend the next 2 hours like that

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to raynacd for this post:
Old 01-01-2018, 03:51 AM   #8
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Shove a banana up your ass, then diaper up. The banana must stay there for two hours! If it does, you're free to go - otherwise, you may not change until four hours after you put on the diaper and must ask me for a punishment dare (I'll be fair, I promise ).

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:00 AM   #9
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Unfreeze to avoid chastity

Hello! Here's a dare for you that hits several likes, but also a few dislikes . Hope you have fun, and please send me or post on your blog a report once you've completed the dare.

Supplies:
Diapers, dish soap, 500ml bottles(4). Key and cup to freeze key in, wrist cuffs, locks, ice, timer and enema kit. Funnel for transferring between bottles may be helpful.

Preparation:
You're going to need to find a good cup or bowl vessel to freeze a key in that takes about 2 hrs to melt. Ideally you would test this once or twice this so that it takes very close to 2 hrs to melt. Also ideally, you would be able to take the ice chunk out of the cup/bowl for the dare so you can help melt it with your hands (you'll see later).

You will also need to save up 500ml of pee, but it needs to be the "first pee" you take in the morning, so this will likely take two or three days to save up, and be rather potent. Note that this is the bottle that will go into your diapers, not the one to be drunk as it may not be safe to do so (perhaps label it?).

You will need somewhere you can attach your wrist cuffs securely with rope or otherwise so you are reasonably stuck there until the key melts. Ensure that you either have a backup key, or a knife / other method as an emergency release. Perhaps a bed, door, or piece of furniture with chain would work? I'll leave you to be creative.

Dare:
For one hour before starting, you can't drink anything. You will then go to the bathroom and completely "empty the tank" so you don't have to pee any more. Get your frozen key out of the freezer, and cover it with ice in a bowl or something similar, so that it won't start to melt yet. Put about 1 tablespoon or whatever you are comfortable with of dish soap into one of your 500ml bottles and set that one aside with your "stale" pee bottle. Make sure you have two diapers, one with slits cut it in, and plastic pants if you have them, nearby. In addition, you'll need your enema kit. If you're worried about leaks, some towels may also be helpful.

You are going to fill up the other two clean bottles with pee. So you are free to bring as much water as you would like with you before locking your cuffs on. Preferably this would have to be drunk out of a bottle, but I don't know that you have one. You can't remove the frozen key from beneath the ice until both of the two other bottles are completely filled with pee (1L). So this may take a while, and I'm sure you'll be motivated to drink plenty . You should be locked in your cuffs with no distractions for this dare to help you focus on whats about to happen. If this is too boring though, you can have music playing in the background.

Once done filling the bottles with pee, you have 20 seconds to make a fun choice. You're free to drink as much of that newly-minted pee as you can within the 20 seconds, or leave it all there. But once the 20 seconds are over, you'll transfer (using your funnel if you have it, or just very carefully otherwise), the pee to the bottle with soap in it. Swish it around to make sure the soap gets mixed in with the pee, insert your enema nozzle, and then put that soapy pee into the enema bag. If you had more than 500ml left after the 20 seconds, you'll have to repeat that process with the second bottle to get it all into the enema bag and flowing into you.

Once all that is safely tucked into you, you'll put your double diapers on, take the ice-block key out from under the ice and start your timer. Before moving on, go ahead and empty the "stale" pee bottle into the front of your diapers too, we wouldn't want to keep them dry . The timer should keep going until the ice is completely melted, and you can get your key out. To help you along in this endeavor, you can try to hold the enema for as long as possible. Why does that help? Well for as long as you're holding the enema in, you can help melt the ice-block key. You can hold it in your hands and rub it to help warm it up, but can't use any other part of your body. I expect if you can keep this up for a solid 30 minutes while holding that enema, you might even get out in time to not have to use your diapers.

But if that doesn't work, and you fail to keep holding your enema, go ahead and put the ice-block key back down and let it melt of its own accord. You can't touch it again until the key is completely free of the ice, at which point you can stop your timer and unlock yourself to go get cleaned up.

As added incentive to do well (reducing the volume of enema, and holding it longer), we'll use the timer's count of how long this all took you to determine how long to extend your chastity!

1-30 minutes: Wow, you probably didn't even have to let the enema out! That's amazing, and no additional time for you!
31-60 minutes: You did really well to hold out that long, but still failed. Let's add three days onto your chastity time.
61 minutes - 90 minutes: You tried, but failed - 5 extra days.
91 minutes+: Well you barely even held that enema at all, huh? I think you could have tried much harder. Let's add a whole week (7 days) onto your chastity so you can think about how you'll try harder in the future.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face

Last edited by orophins; 01-03-2018 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Title
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 01-10-2018, 06:13 AM   #10
Slug58
Account Banned

Put in a diaper, maybe with some stuffer if you like thick.
Now Drink One Liter Tee and Insert a suppository.
You must Clean you Complete Room, Flat or Castle ^^
Now you can Releases in a fresh Clean Toilett!
You Mess? Thats Bad, 1h cornertime with nippleclamps
Before you can Clean your Mess, and you must sleep in diapers for 7 Days

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #11
raynacd
Distinguished Member

First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. 5 suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 24 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)(You must roll 5 times and do each one)
1. Put on another 3 diapers
2. drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Have this on
7. Ice in the inner diaper
8 ice up your bum
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
24. Good baby! Put on some plastic pants and don't change the entire dare until next morning

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:25 AM   #12
nappyboy000

Default im down

im down go for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozzle_DX View Post
Another Person above Diaper Dare but lets make this interesting, none of those boring dares which are like 'Sleep in diapers for a night' instead, lets make it interesting! Have fun guys
nappyboy000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:23 AM   #13
nappyboy000

Default nappy boy

in my nappy now will go too the park and do anything asked from me
nappyboy000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:23 PM   #14
Liberty13

Okay so

Heres a dare for next time you go to the park

You need to pack a bag with 500ml of prune juice, a diaper to change into, a 500ml bottle of water.

You will leave the house with the bag you've packed and walk to the park - before you leave you will give yourself either a fleet enema or insert 3 suppositories and 4 bananas its up to you. You will then diaper up and walk to the park.

you need to stay in the park for at least 2 hours, its quite certain that you'll mess during that period, if you do you must drink the 500ml of water as soon as you mess.

You have a choice again though because you can change if you want to into your clean fresh diaper - but you must drink the 500ml of prune juice. Effectively choosing a certain messy walk home in your current state or a potential one in your changed diapers. However if you choose not to change, put the clean diaper over the top and double diaper up before your walk home.

If you chose to change and drink the prune juice you may change out of diapers until you go to bed.

If you chose to keep your diaper on wear the double diapers until the following morning.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Liberty13 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo