Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-29-2020, 11:19 AM   #16
Continuous Function

Leave the door unlocked when using the toilet. In order to keep suspicion low, you might want to change to another carriage.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:22 AM   #17
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Very good description.

I would say for the rest of the trip, you are not allowed to cross or close your legs. Keep your knees at least shoulder width apart. Obviously it won’t show much with the jeans, but knowing you cannot close them should keep things a bit interesting. And I wonder if a wet spot will start showing at some point.

I would also say that at least every 30 minutes you must “adjust” your top, pulling it up by the straps as if you are uncomfortable or something. The real goal is to draw attention to them and to jiggle them a bit for your seat mates to see. Do that now and then tell us how my task makes you feel.
Thank you for this. It has actually made me feel v uncomfortable as i always sit with my legs crossed out of habit so it has made me even more aware of myself and my body.

I am constantly fidgeting as i am so worried my boobs will spill out. The train journey is actually quite bumby and my boobs are quite big so they are constantly jiggling up and down.

Red face on me and of course i am also trying to hide phone posts so am so embarrased
Louiseryanlikesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:24 AM   #18
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
It seems pretty humiliating...

Do you have any tissues or paper towels? Rub your breast with one to keep that nipple erect.

After, you can look out your window and absently suck your thumb for 5 minutes.
Thank you for all your responses.

I finished the thumb sucking task now. It made me feel really childish and foolish. Some of the passengers have really started to give me odd looks
Old 02-29-2020, 11:38 AM   #19
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I'm curious: with all the embarrassment and looks, are you getting wet? Or is it having a different effect?

You mentioned your shirt is very revealing. At some point leave your seat and go to the other end of the car. Adjust your top so that a hint of areola is showing. Walk back to your seat, making sure to sway your hips.

Back at your seat you can readjust your shirt.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:39 AM   #20
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuous Function View Post
Leave the door unlocked when using the toilet. In order to keep suspicion low, you might want to change to another carriage.
Thank you. I did as you said and went to a different carraige, which was embarrasing without my bra!! I went to the toilet and tried to pee quickly, but somebody did walk in on me! I got such a fright i cried out and they must have closed door quickly because i never even saw their face!

Now i am back in my seat though. Just hoping the person doesnt recognise me if they see me outside of the toilet!
Old 02-29-2020, 11:42 AM   #21
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
I'm curious: with all the embarrassment and looks, are you getting wet? Or is it having a different effect?

You mentioned your shirt is very revealing. At some point leave your seat and go to the other end of the car. Adjust your top so that a hint of areola is showing. Walk back to your seat, making sure to sway your hips.

Im ashamed to say I am quite turned on.

I will do this task v shortly and report back
Old 02-29-2020, 12:00 PM   #22
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:

A dare i recieved privately was to bump into someone by accident but not apologise. I bumped into a young guy on way to do the above dare and felt awful about not apologising so he just stared at me and i just kept silent and looked back at me, mortified.

I went to end of cart but sat for a little while as had drawn lots of attention to myself. The next part was so difficult as my boobs are nearly spilling out as it is and the straps quite narrow so pulling it down to show aerolas is showing a lot of round flesh and looks v indecent.

I nearly chickened out but took a deep breath in the seat. I did have to rush though so not sure how much swaying my hips did but my boobs definitely felt likr they were pratically swinging. I had to go quick because i honestly dont want to get kicked off the train !! I was so sure my nipples were gonna pop out. Im back in my seat now and pulled the top up as much as i could. The couple thankfully got off at the last stop ir else they would definetly know something was up!!!
Old 02-29-2020, 12:01 PM   #23
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiseryanlikesit View Post
Im ashamed to say I am quite turned on.
Quite turned on by being humiliated in a train full of people? How delightful...

You've been getting up quite a bit. The next time youreturn to your seat, stay there for a bit and work on your kegel exercises for a bit. Be sure to look at either the man or woman opposite you while clenching.

The next time someone else has you get up, go into a bathroom and drop your pants. Slide your fingers deep inside of your pussy until they are nice and wet. Then rub your juices all over your face.

Clean neither your fingers nor face and return to your seat.

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Old 02-29-2020, 12:03 PM   #24
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I nearly chickened out but took a deep breath in the seat. I did have to rush though so not sure how much swaying my hips did but my boobs definitely felt likr they were pratically swinging.
You're doing very well!

Old 02-29-2020, 12:06 PM   #25
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Quite turned on by being humiliated in a train full of people? How delightful...

You've been getting up quite a bit. The next time youreturn to your seat, stay there for a bit and work on your kegel exercises for a bit. Be sure to look at either the man or woman opposite you while clenching.

The next time someone else has you get up, go into a bathroom and drop your pants. Slide your fingers deep inside of your pussy until they are nice and wet. Then rub your juices all over your face.

Clean neither your fingers nor face and return to your seat.
Thanks ill sit for a while now and do the kegel exercises.

Next time somebody dares me to get up ill do your dare. I will be really really embarrased to do this as i have definetly never done anything so humilating so i am v nervous.
Old 02-29-2020, 12:32 PM   #26
Louiseryanlikesit

Talking

Looks like i might be off the hook
Old 02-29-2020, 12:44 PM   #27
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Looks like i might be off the hook
You've rested enough.

Go do my task. Put your panties in your pocket for the walk back - leave a little bit sticking out.

Old 02-29-2020, 12:45 PM   #28
Louiseryanlikesit

Just got a dare privately from same person who gave the bumping dare. This time i have to bump into someone but say "i am so fat and clumsy" again without apologising.

I feel fat with my big tits with dried red wine hanging out of my top and so much flesh on show and so this really feels humilating.

I bumped into a woman around 35 this time who was dressed really smartly. When i said this she actually looked at me with such disgust that i had to nearly run away. Especially because i knew the next dare i needed to do.

I went into the bathroom and put my fingers into my pussy. Honestly it was so wet so getting juices on to my fingers was v quick. I then rubbed it all over my face. I have never done this before.

I moved to a different seat now as i have been up and down so much in my old seat (i hope this is ok?) Theres two men in their late thirties / early 40s opposite me.

I now feel sticky and i can smell myself. I feel like my face is glistening.

I have 2 hours left on this train, itll be awful to sit here so dirty for so long!
Old 02-29-2020, 12:50 PM   #29
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
You've rested enough.

Go do my task. Put your panties in your pocket for the walk back - leave a little bit sticking out.
I am so sorry, i didnt see this in time so i came back with my panties still on. Theyre soaking wet though!
Old 02-29-2020, 12:53 PM   #30
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I am so sorry, i didnt see this in time so i came back with my panties still on. Theyre soaking wet though!
Hmm...then the next time you get up, take them off. Carry them back to your seat either in your mouth or hand, scrunched up as much as you like.

I wonder if people around you can smell your pussy on your face?

You have been a very good girl, and a lit of fun. I have to get in the car now, but I look forward to reading about the rest of your humiliations.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
train