Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2024, 10:32 PM   #61
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
I assume that, when at work, you're wearing a shirt and a skirt.

Next time you have a quiet day at work, take off your panties, put them on the desk in front of you, raise the hem of your shirt to bare your pussy and take your time to slowly edge yourself.

Unbotton your shirt, take off your bra, place it near the panties. Expose your tits, put clips or clothespins on your nipples, and edge again.

Take off your socks/thighs, and use them to blindfold yourself. Edge once more.

Now, put on your earphones, and - while playing a compilation of female orgasms at fair volume - you can finally masturbate to orgasm...

Feeling vulnerable enough?
I usually wear professional pants but I could make sure to wear a skirt one day.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 03:58 AM   #62
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
I usually wear professional pants but I could make sure to wear a skirt one day.
Or... here's an alternative with pants, with added thrill:
Drop the pants to your ankle, cut panties with scissors, get the pants stuck under one of the chair's legs, so that you're basically blocked there.

And... I mentioned "a quiet day at work", leaving it up to you to choose a moment with absent, very low, low, or moderate risk of getting caught by someone...

What would your rational mind choose?

...and now tell me, what would your pussy?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 03:02 PM   #63
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Or... here's an alternative with pants, with added thrill:
Drop the pants to your ankle, cut panties with scissors, get the pants stuck under one of the chair's legs, so that you're basically blocked there.

And... I mentioned "a quiet day at work", leaving it up to you to choose a moment with absent, very low, low, or moderate risk of getting caught by someone...

What would your rational mind choose?

...and now tell me, what would your pussy?
It’s definitely risky as every now and then people will come to the office when I’m not expecting, but I know most people’s schedules so I should know when to do it.

I will say the edging is something I’ll do but it’s like a love hate relationship.
I get why it’s important for dares but god then I just want to finish lol

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 04:29 AM   #64
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I get why it’s important for dares but god then I just want to finish lol
That's exactly the point, isn't it? Knowing you have to do it all the way, before you finally have permission to cum.
I just wanna be sure you are... how can I say?... properly motivated!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 11:18 AM   #65
Dreming_Alice_

Default Weeknof fun in the Office

If you mainly wear trousers at the office, this could be a fun suggestion.
Don't wear any underwear (bra or panties):

Every time you use the photocopier, you must first drop your pants to your ankles.

Every time you are on the phone, you must casually play with one or both nipples.

During any video meeting, your pants should be pulled down past your knees and your hand should be on your pussy.

At least twice each day you must fully undo your blouse for 5 minutes.

At the end of the week, you should stay late and strip naked. Lock your clothes in a drawer. You can only exit the building in clothes your colleagues have left lying around. Good luck with the treasure hunt!

I would suggest taking some toys with you on Friday, as you will have earned a big orgasm on your Boss' desk I think.

The, on

Likes: Dares/ Bets / enf/ public (Semi-public mainly) / short term denial/ masturbating/ anal
Limits: Extreme dares/ online pics/ scat

Toys: Kegel balls/ various dildos and plugs/ nipple clamps/ wand/ bullet/ pussy pump
Dreming_Alice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 06:59 PM   #66
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

OK here's the new dare! Up to you whether to do this one or the college picture one. Most of these tasks are very fast so it's not as long as it might seem, it's meant to guide you through an increasingly naughty outing at the mall where you never quite know what you'll be doing next!

Do not look at any spoiler in this dare until you are at the place or point in the dare instructed. If you do, or if you decide not to do a spoiler, or if you fail at some other things, you will earn punishments.

Open the first spoiler at home as you're getting ready to leave for the mall.
  1. Spoiler:
    Dress in bra, panties, t shirt that does not go below your waist, and skirt that stops above the knee.
    Open the next spoiler in your car once you've parked in the mall's parking lot.
  2. Spoiler:
    Reach under your skirt and take your panties off. Leave them in the car.
    Open the next spoiler once you’re on the top floor of the mall (if it only has one floor, ignore the next spoiler and anything else that talks about different floors).

3. Spoiler:
    I hope you took an escalator to get here. If you didn’t, you get 1 punishment point.
    Either way you’re forbidden from using any way to go between floors except escalators, and will get 1 punishment point every time you break this rule.
    Open the next spoiler in a place where there are people in view but where you can face away from them to discreetly reach a hand down your skirt.

4. Spoiler:
    Play with your pussy for 30 seconds.
    Open the next spoiler in a crowded shop floor surrounded by people.

5. Spoiler:
    Write up a quick report on how the dare’s going and what you’re wearing and post it.
    Open the next spoiler in an empty aisle of a store.

6. Spoiler:
    Take your bra off. Hide it somewhere nearby.
    Open the next spoiler in your car.

7. Spoiler:
    Take your skirt off. Play with your pussy for 1 minute. Then put your skirt and panties back on, you’ll need them for a bit.
    Open the next spoiler in a clothing store.

8. Spoiler:
    Find a miniskirt you like and try it on (you can use changing rooms). If it fits and you like it, buy it. If not, try on more until you find one you want. Each one you try on must be shorter than the last.
    Open the next spoiler in an empty aisle of a store.

9. Spoiler:
    Change into your new miniskirt. Right here, right now. Hide your old skirt somewhere nearby.
    Open the next spoiler in front of a mirror without any people in sight. Can be in a restroom only if you can’t find anywhere else where no one's watching you. Can’t be in a changing room.

10. Spoiler:
    Flash your boobs at the mirror.
    Open the next spoiler at another mirror without any people in sight.

11. Spoiler:
    This time, flash by holding your shirt in your mouth and cup your boobs in your hands.
    You should know not to just do the bare minimum. If you flashed your boobs for less than 30 seconds at the previous mirror, you must also tuck the front of your skirt into your waistband so your panties are showing. You also get 2 punishment points.
    Open the next spoiler at another mirror without any people around.
  12. Spoiler:
    This time, flash the same way you did last time, including your panties if you had to, but squeeze your boobs and play with your nipples as well.
    If you flashed for less than 30 seconds last time, well, you really should know better by now. Tuck your skirt up and pull your panties aside so your pussy is showing. You MUST hold this position for at least 1 minute. You also get 4 punishment points.
    Open the next spoiler in the most private changing room you can find, with the door unlocked.

13. Spoiler:
    Get naked and play with your pussy for 5 minutes. When you redress, don’t put your panties back on. Leave them just sticking out of your purse or pocket instead.
    Open the next spoiler after browsing two different shops on two different floors for at least five minutes each, bending over to look at something on a bottom shelf at least twice at each store.

14. Spoiler:
    Find somewhere to hide your panties. This should not be on the same floor as your bra or skirt is.
    Open the next spoiler in a place where there are people in view but where you can face away from them to discreetly reach a hand down your skirt and play with your pussy.

15. Spoiler:
    Play with your pussy for 30 seconds. Your legs must be at least shoulder width apart.
    Open the next spoiler sitting on a bench or chair with many people walking past.

16. Spoiler:
    Post a more detailed report on how the dare has gone so far, starting from when you hid your bra in spoiler 6. Start with your legs closed and open them another inch every time you start writing about a new spoiler, so your knees are 10 inches apart when you post it.
    Open the next spoiler in a spot just barely out of view of people like the spots in the videos for the naked blindfold challenge you linked to me earlier.

17. Spoiler:
    Just messing with you! No task here.
    Open the next spoiler in a busy store.

18. Spoiler:
    Messing with you again! Go back to the spot you found for the last spoiler and pull your skirt up your waist, so your pussy and the bottom of your ass are just visible. If the spot is against the wall, your back should be against the wall. You must hold this position for 60 seconds. Start a stopwatch and close your eyes. Do not count the time in your head, just guess. If you open your eyes and find they've been closed less than 60 seconds you get 1 punishment point for every 5 seconds you were under by.
    Open the next spoiler in the least private changing room you can find with the door unlocked.

19. Spoiler:
    Get naked. Cum.
    Open the next spoiler as soon as you finish.
  20. Spoiler:
    Start a stopwatch once you finish reading this sentence. You can stop it once you are fully dressed in your old skirt, panties, shirt, and bra. You get 1 punishment point for every minute it takes you to get dressed.
    Conclude your trip, doing any other shopping you want to do, and open the final spoiler once you’re back home to reveal your punishment.

Punishment:
Spoiler:
Add 2 punishment points for every spoiler you opened before you were supposed to. Add 3 punishment points for every spoiler you didn’t do (these stack for 5 points if you open a spoiler early and then don’t even do it).
The next time you masturbate you must keep your hitachi pressed against your clit for 1 minute after you cum for every punishment point you have.
If you have over 10 punishment points you must slap your pussy 2 times for every punishment point. Do these the next time you masturbate, giving yourself the final slap right as you cum.
If you have over 20 punishment points you must spank each ass cheek 2 times for every punishment point while bent over a chair the next time you masturbate. Do this as soon as you’re allowed to remove the hitachi from the first part of the punishment.

Have fun!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public