Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Default Unfortunate revenge blackmail.

Before I begin and I won't take to long, although this is fiction it is based on a real event, though I intend to embellish a lot of it and change some things including names so is no longer similur to the original event.

Chapter 1

It all began on a Sunday morning in 2001. It was summer and the sun was shining, all in all, a warm day. As was usually the custom in my household, my mum sent me my brother and 3 sisters to the shop to pick some sweets for the day, Sundays were like that if our rooms were clean and we had been good. I was 11 years old that year and very much immature and impulsive. It was that day a chance to do another impulsive thing presented itself…

At the shop I caught sight of something I shouldn’t have, something I was not supposed to… my sister Jane who was just over a year older than me was stealing from the shop. Jane and I had never really gotten along, she was born in the middle and had wielded it like a great sword at the first sign of trouble to get her own way, I resented that so much. I said nothing at the shop hoping she would believe she had gotten away with it and only approached her after we were home and our parents had seen what we each had.

As Jane headed for the back door to eat out the back I followed her out waiting just long enough to be out of earshot of everyone else and then confronted her.

“I saw what you did at the shop,” I said casually licking my own tip-top, looking slightly off in the other direction but still able to see her reaction from the corner of my eye, with that, I just stopped in place as did Jane as a questioning look quickly changed to the realization then shock then fear and then back to a straight face. I waited through to see how she would react.
“I have no idea what you mean,” she said flicking her long hair at me and began to walk off further up the back. She was about as tall as me, tall and big-boned, with brown hair long enough to reach the middle of her back and always smug.
“I think you do know,” I said and then turned to look at her as she turned to look me dead in the eye “You have 3 more chocolate bars than you should have”
“NO, I DON'T YOU LITTLE RAT” she shouted at me
“Ok, my mistake, I guess I will go tell mum about this big mistake and the cameras will know” I turned on my heels and began to walk to the door
“What cameras?”
“You know the shop ones to stop people stealing, going now bye” and I continued to walk
“Fine!” Jane said quickly as I reached out for the door handle “What do you want?”
“Ohhh nothing much… let's just say you owe me 3, 3 chocolate bars 3 things that make sense” and I walked into the house just catching her huff and mutter to herself behind me.

It was not long before I cashed in all 3 favors much to Janes dismay I needed math homework done the night she was supposed to meet her friends for a movie, then my room needed cleaning when she was going to meet them to go. Shopping, the last one was cleaning the dog mess from the back garden and also happened to be when she was going to go swimming with her friends, I know right coincidence its almost as if I picked a job at random to stop her from going out… ok that's exactly what I did, I did that, just coz I could and she was not impressed but had no choice either. The same week as the last job she got caught stealing from the same shop again and that put an end to the whole thing… or so I thought...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-09-2020 at 12:06 PM.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk