Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-09-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Default Unfortunate revenge blackmail.

Before I begin and I won't take to long, although this is fiction it is based on a real event, though I intend to embellish a lot of it and change some things including names so is no longer similur to the original event.

Chapter 1

It all began on a Sunday morning in 2001. It was summer and the sun was shining, all in all, a warm day. As was usually the custom in my household, my mum sent me my brother and 3 sisters to the shop to pick some sweets for the day, Sundays were like that if our rooms were clean and we had been good. I was 11 years old that year and very much immature and impulsive. It was that day a chance to do another impulsive thing presented itself…

At the shop I caught sight of something I shouldn’t have, something I was not supposed to… my sister Jane who was just over a year older than me was stealing from the shop. Jane and I had never really gotten along, she was born in the middle and had wielded it like a great sword at the first sign of trouble to get her own way, I resented that so much. I said nothing at the shop hoping she would believe she had gotten away with it and only approached her after we were home and our parents had seen what we each had.

As Jane headed for the back door to eat out the back I followed her out waiting just long enough to be out of earshot of everyone else and then confronted her.

“I saw what you did at the shop,” I said casually licking my own tip-top, looking slightly off in the other direction but still able to see her reaction from the corner of my eye, with that, I just stopped in place as did Jane as a questioning look quickly changed to the realization then shock then fear and then back to a straight face. I waited through to see how she would react.
“I have no idea what you mean,” she said flicking her long hair at me and began to walk off further up the back. She was about as tall as me, tall and big-boned, with brown hair long enough to reach the middle of her back and always smug.
“I think you do know,” I said and then turned to look at her as she turned to look me dead in the eye “You have 3 more chocolate bars than you should have”
“NO, I DON'T YOU LITTLE RAT” she shouted at me
“Ok, my mistake, I guess I will go tell mum about this big mistake and the cameras will know” I turned on my heels and began to walk to the door
“What cameras?”
“You know the shop ones to stop people stealing, going now bye” and I continued to walk
“Fine!” Jane said quickly as I reached out for the door handle “What do you want?”
“Ohhh nothing much… let's just say you owe me 3, 3 chocolate bars 3 things that make sense” and I walked into the house just catching her huff and mutter to herself behind me.

It was not long before I cashed in all 3 favors much to Janes dismay I needed math homework done the night she was supposed to meet her friends for a movie, then my room needed cleaning when she was going to meet them to go. Shopping, the last one was cleaning the dog mess from the back garden and also happened to be when she was going to go swimming with her friends, I know right coincidence its almost as if I picked a job at random to stop her from going out… ok that's exactly what I did, I did that, just coz I could and she was not impressed but had no choice either. The same week as the last job she got caught stealing from the same shop again and that put an end to the whole thing… or so I thought...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-09-2020 at 12:06 PM.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-09-2020, 09:14 PM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great start, thank you, looking forward to how this develops.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #3
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

5 Years had passed with all the ups and downs of that length of time, and so it was that in 2006 after completely forgetting what had happened years earlier that the past came back to haunt me. In the course of the decisions I had made, I had made a fatal mistake and I was about to realize that mistake...

I was halfway through my 16th year and had moved out of the family home, the dynamic there had never suited me and I was eager to have my own space and life, and so it was that I had gotten a flat of my own in another section of Cardiff Wales, it was a vast city and I had the space I craved. I had not seen or spoken to any of my family since the day I left and that was just fine by me, there had been a lot of issues between us that had been unresolved and some that never would be so it was easier this way. I had gotten a job working in a garage repairing cars, the work was good it kept me occupied and my mind off things, plus there is something so satisfying about repairing the damage it was working for me. It was on one of those cold days at the beginning of winter that I heard a familiar voice that I just could not place.

“Hay David” the voice called me,

I turned to look where it was coming from knowing I knew this voice but not where I knew it from. As I turned I could see her walking fast towards me but still had no idea who she was. She was tall, taller than me and I was 6ft but slender with short blond hair stopping just before her shoulders in a bob cut. She was wearing jeans with a pair of ugg boots, always hated them things ugh but she pulled them off well enough. The top of her body was obscured with a thick black winter coat, making me question why I was still walking around with only a t-shirt and jumper on, I hadn’t noticed all the winter jackets before but that second I could see at least 4 other people with them on.

“David, I'm glad I caught you I wanted to catch up a little”
“I'm really sorry, I'm not one of THOSE guys but I don’t remember you, did we know each other,” I said hoping to not upset this stranger who apparently knew me.
“Yes we, well no not really, but sort of,” She said with a giggle
“Ok, well, that sort of doesn’t help,” I said with a slight giggle which she returned “Anyway I'm late for work, can we do this another time?”
“Sure, what time do you finish work?”
“It varies, but usually between 4 and 5”
“How about we meet in Costa in town for a coffee after you finish, there is something we really need to discuss and this isn’t the place or time, besides you have to get to work,” she said sort of dismissively waving her hand
“Ok see you then,” I said wondering still who she was and also what we could have to discuss but at least glad that I apparently hadn’t forgotten someone important, or at least it seemed that way.

Work was kind of a blessing after the morning's events, pushing the thoughts from my mind as I bussed myself balancing wheels, changing tires, and restoring the engine tear down from the week prior now that the part was in, by the time 4:30 rolled around I was almost tiered enough to call off the meeting, but something was playing on me. This was all too weird a woman that I know but don’t wanted to meet to talk, what could she possibly want to talk about, I had to know.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-10-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:28 PM   #4
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

To GD Admin, I had intended to put this story in the R18 subsection and have just realized that it is not, I do not want to create a replica post as even if not against the rules it would be wasteful and rude. Would it be possible for it to be moved please, I am sorry for the inconvenience and shall ensure to double-check the sub category's in the future. Thank you.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-10-2020, 04:26 PM   #5
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

It took half an hour to get to the Costa, I had chosen to walk as it wasn’t far and it was faster than any other way at that time in the afternoon, traffic could be manic around that time. I thought more about who this woman could be and what she could want as I made my way there and the only explanation I could come up with was that something had happened to a family member and she know one of them and had heard they had not been in contact with me. That made about as much sense as anything else I guess, well that would be fine I would just tell her I'm not interested and continue home.

As I arrived at the Costa I could see her sitting on a bench near the store, I approached her and asked her if she would like a coffee, she said she would like a latte to go as she wanted to walk around sapphire gardens nearby as we talked, I had no objection and so went to get the two coffees. As we walked to sapphire gardens she explained that her name was Jess and that we had met a few times, but that she was actually a friend of my eldest sister Beth, I honestly still could not entirely remember her though a vague memory of her was somewhere in the back of my mind.

As we entered sapphire gardens she was in the middle of explaining that her father had been an alcoholic and also abusive and so she had moved to stay with her grandparents for a few years and was now back to start again in the city she felt was home. I noted the park was rather quiet today with only a handful of people around, which wasn’t all that unusual for this time of year, though it got packed in the summer. We detoured up a secluded path following the River Taff as we finished our coffee. We weren’t 5 minutes up the path before I was stunned speechless, the conversation that had previously been polite had suddenly changed.

“So your still a little sissy bitch dressing like girls I hear,” she said stopping and watching me closely, I was absolutely stunned with no idea how to respond I could feel my jaw tremble but no sound came out “Oh it's ok you don’t need to admit it, I have the pictures to prove it” she continued, I was even more stunned by this information and my mind struggled to work out if it was even possible, by 7 I had learned I was transgender but had not explained it to anyone, by 8 my mother had found out and after a long night I was made to feel guilty and ashamed about it so had hidden it ever since afraid anyone else would find out unaware that it was a normal thing to be, but had there been pictures and if so how, especially since it was never spoken of again.

“I can see you are struggling to understand this, I will make it easy for you, I was also Janes friend and since you deprived me of 3 chances to have an evening away from my home with a good friend, in fact, the last 3 before I had to leave I have been planning revenge for a while, but I tell you what, this afternoon has been good I will let you off the hook but you have to do 1 thing to make amends and I will get rid of the pictures and never speak of it again, deal?"

Still unable to speak I simply nodded I could see no other way I was not ready to face people knowing that again, and it was only one thing,

“In my bag here I have some clothes that will fit you I want to see you dressed like a girl, do that and I will get rid of everything and go silent I promise,” I thought for a moment, what harm could it do, it was quiet here after all, and she did promise to get rid of it all, it would also be nice to not be alone doing it for once, besides did I even have a choice?, slowly I reached out and grabbed the bag, I began to turn to change behind a tree.

“Where are you going?”
“To get changed as you wanted”
“No, you can get changed right where you are, if this were easy it would not make up for 3 nights”

I stared at her for a moment hoping that there was some sign she was joking, but there wasn’t, reluctantly I stripped off right there the cold air immediately hitting my chest as I took off my jumper and t-shirt together, then I kicked off my trainers and took off my socks. I pulled down both my underwear and trousers at the same time as my feet froze on the floor, I was already beginning to shiver all warmth from the coffee as distant as that memory now was in my mind, so much had changed as I stood naked on a path off the side of a river. I pulled the cloths from the bag and immediately knew they weren’t going to make me any warmer, there was a pleated mini skirt that looked as though it belonged to a school uniform, a thin black thong with lace at the front making it almost see-through with a matching bra and a white blouse that also seemed to be part of a schoolgirl uniform there was also white mid-calf socks with plenty of frilling and high heel shoes that seemed to be 3 inches high, clearly she knows my sizes as they were all the right size.

I got dressed as quickly as I could hoping that they would provide at least some warmth, but deep down knowing they wouldn’t, I had not been able to look Jess in the eye from the time I began to strip to the time I had finished getting dressed I was so embarrassed. I was right there was no warmth to be had, the wind blew straight through the fabric of the blouse and straight up under the skirt, the only thing that warmed were my feet, but at that point, my attention was brought back to Jess as she began to jump up and down clapping her hands as she squealed “You look so cute, oh my gosh, it's adorable” my humiliation was not at all helped by this display, though a part of me was kind of happy at the same time as terrified.

“Go on give me a twirl, but slowly I want to take in every inch” Jess continued as she stopped jumping, I began to twirl fear and humiliation growing and compounding “ slower,” Jess said immediately so I slowed down to a point that I was barely moving as I turned and Jess looked me up and down till I was facing the other way and could no longer see her, It was not that long before I had turned enough for Jess to come back into view but apparently it had been long enough for Jess to get her camera ready to take a photo of me, and take a photo she did as soon as my face was visible. My heart sunk and my stomach plummeted as fear rippled through every inch of me I began to lunge for the camera suddenly terrified.

Jess put her index finger up infant of me and almost whispered “ you can have the camera if you want I will give it to you willingly, but I will spread the other photos over every area of Cardiff as well as putting them on the internet” I stopped dead knowing I was defeated. Jess smiled and walked off leaving me with the clothes I was wearing, my clothes, and the bag in the middle of the path.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-11-2020, 05:40 AM   #6
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Hay so not had much feedback, wondering if anyone is still enjoying? Should I continue?

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Advertisements
Kink Talk